It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost(s) in my house

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hello, I just wanted to post something about the weirdness I have experienced in my house since I moved in back in 2002.

When we first moved in I found oddball things in my yard. I found a butcher knife buried in some dirt in a little area where some Rose of Sharon are growing. I found baby doll parts in other areas. I threw all of these things away. The house was built in 1987. It had one single male owner before us.

When my middle son was an infant I was lucky enough to have a job where I only worked 3 days a week 32 hours and got paid for 40. I worked all weekend and watched the kids during the week. One day I was watching my son who was about 2 years old at the time. He had a little RC car that would go forward or would turn right. I lay him down for a nap and was watching some television. The car was between myself and the television. It suddenly started running and ran around and around in a circle. It did so for several minutes. I thought that a toy must have fallen on the controller so I went looking for it. I found it on the kitchen table face up. That of course freaked me out a bit. I picked up the controller and it stopped moving. I set the controller down again and then it started moving. I ran over and picked up the car and pulled out the batteries. It stopped.

For several years, that was the most odd thing that happened. I would occasionally hear something like silverware being moved late at night and felt often like I was being watched. Here and there I would swear someone was walking by me out of the corner of my eye only to look and see nothing.

About a year ago things started ramping up. About 6 times now a toilet seat has slammed shut in the middle of the night. Light bulbs have exploded when I walk underneath them. I was watching a movie with one of my children in the basement when I heard a womans voice call out my name. My son heard it as well. We both thought it was my wife. We went upstairs to check and she was gone. I called her cellphone and she told me she had went shopping with her mother around an hour before. I downloaded the ghost radar on my cell phone. I can have pretty intelligent conversations with it in my basement. And also the area where my sons car moved many years before but nowhere else.

Last Sunday night into Monday morning, I was in my "mancave" playing some games when all of the sudden my entire body started tingling and there were goosebumps all over my body. I felt like someone touched my neck and then the toilet seat slammed down. I was completely freaking out. I went to the bathroom to put the seat back up and a lighbulb in the path to that bathroom "exploded". I shut the seat down and walked back to the mancave and grabbed my ghost radar.

I asked why are you here?

GR: UNHAPPY

I asked who are you?

GR: BOTH, LOWER, NEEDLE

I asked, why are you here?

GR: MOMENT, EXPLANATION, CAR

I asked, how do you feel?

GR: POOR

I then said, I have to go to bed,

GR: FINE

I said, yup, it is fine, you go do what you need to do.

GR: PLAY

I then started walking to my bed. As I got into my bedroom I heard the bathroom toilet seat slam down again.

So this Monday afternoon I was in my mancave and once again I heard a female voice. I couldn't make out what it was saying really. I went upstairs to see if any TV's were on or if anyone was home. No one was. Went back down and started reading some news on the internet. Left the GR on while reading. I was reading mostly economic news.

I checked the word log when I finished reading and this what was on it:

DISCUSS MAD STRONG MANUFACTURING NINE INTERIOR CAPITAL WING LABOR LOCAL

Anyway, make of it what you will. There is more - but most of that is just bumps in the night sort of things. I do have an EMF detector for work reasons. I have checked for oddities in that area and have found none.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Have fun with it leave out Ghost Treats
either a friendly girl ghost with some economic knowledge, or a daemon messing with you, either way stop tweaking it and it will calm down, Unless you want to do a "Ghost and Mrs. Muir" thing. If so have fun with it.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

How intriguing. Sounds like shop talk or union talk to me. Do you know anything about the history of the property before the house was built?

I'd never heard of a ghost reader before. Had to look it up!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It sounds like you have a midlevel poltergeist who's power may be growing stronger. Mid-level spirits or ghosts can appear in visual form and make audible sounds. Mid to high-level spirits are able to interact with objects and high-level ghosts can start to manipulate people and can possess them as well. In regards to the tingling feeling it may be trying to attach itself to you. The more you interact with this entity the more it may connect to you, or rather feed off of your energies. I would say be careful when proceeding with this. In regards to the location, low level spirits tend to be stuck in an area which has to do with their death, not all the time but in most cases. As entities start to rise in power it is not so limited to where it can go. that is why a lot of the time people will feel an entity pass through their room and it does not stay.
edit on 16-12-2016 by toraylin3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: toraylin3

Can these things get into dreams? I am curious as I have been having repeating dreams involving a woman I do not know, nor have never known.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

My wife met the guy that owned the home before us, I did not. She said she did get a "creep vibe" from him. Whatever that means.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Hermit777

Yeah, I think I am not going to run the Ghost Radar for quite some time. It's just hard not to when weird things happen.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: Boadicea

My wife met the guy that owned the home before us, I did not. She said she did get a "creep vibe" from him. Whatever that means.

I know exactly what she means! I'm not surprised. I got that creep vibe when you mentioned the doll parts... and it only got worse when you mentioned the previous owner was a single guy. Most single guys don't have dolls and most little girls don't cut them into parts...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

and then the toilet seat slammed down

Wow, even after Death they still get mad when you leave the seat up...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

and then the toilet seat slammed down

Wow, even after Death they still get mad when you leave the seat up...

Yup, obviously a female ghost!

Although it was probably a guy playing with the remote control car, so maybe one of each?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It is not a human ghost stop messing with it or it will possess you. It is already oppressing you.

This type of devil likes to act feminine and also this type also has a feline like creature with it Especially the dreams. She/it will appear with usually blond hair she/it will come a caress the hair on your head in a dream or in between dream and awake, when she/it does this it will cause you to not be able to move. Panic and you will wake from it but remain calm and you will feel the cat like creature will walk on the bed behind you. They are trying to take you over because these types of devils want a body.

Beware be very afraid. I pray even now that Jesus would bind it,, silence, it and remove it form your house.

edit on 16-12-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Stay careful here if the activity is amping up, find out why. For example, did something in the environment change?

As others have mentioned, the ghost may not have necessarily been a female, as these entities can change themselves for deceptive purposes. With that do you know the history of the location?

Wondering which device or app that you were using? The apps have even more so a set of replies that is cycled through.

Odd that nothing was picked up by the EMF.

Keep us updated!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yes, depending on how strong the entity is and how connected they are to you they can appear as visions. This is transverseable between reality and the perceived reality within a dream. Necessarily a ghost can even come to interact with you on a physical level as within a dream you are in more of a meta physical form and it is easier for the ghost to physically touch you as they are mostly made of kinetic energies.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the PM but I wanted to share more and let it be open for the benefit for others who are reading the thread and may have similar experiences.

I have also heard others who have had similar to me and your experience with this type of being. How she/it appears depends on where and who you are they can appear as a woman of varying ethnicity. Mine was a blond very beautiful. So it would not surprise me if she appears to you as oriental or to others as a different race.

The one that haunted me happened just after I became a Christian.

The event where I was driving also involved me loosing all track of time. I have no idea how I got from the midway point on the Highway from Lahina and Kahalui to my home in Haiku (Maui Hawaii), I awoke in my bed when she/it was caressing the side of my face and head. It was very comforting but when I felt what I thought was a cat walking behind me that freaked me out and I realized I could not move, that fear caused me to awake. I even cried for Jesus to help me at that point.

It was around 4 pm when I left Lahina and when I woke up it was the next morning around 5am. I don't remember anything that happened during that 13 hours except that last few moments that I described above before waking.

It bothered me for some time until I just gave it over to Jesus and I tried never to really think of it again.

Later during my 15 years as a Missionary I saw a head floating in my bedroom one night around 2am, I didn't entertain it I just said my Lord rebuke you and bind you and to leave and never returned. It flew right through he wall out of the house. Mind you no lights were on and there was no moon at all.

I had something choke me while in the shower, this a few hours after we prayed over a location one of our attendees ask me to anoint and prayer over their property.

I saw a Bat so huge it could have carried away a child if it dared too, not sure if it was really real or not but it had a wing span of about 12 feet and a body about 4 feet long.

One warm morning around 7 am a tree int he lot across from us was smoking, I though some of the kids were smoking cigarettes so I snuck up on them from behind the tree and when I jumped around to see the there was no one there and the smoke stopped immediately.

On Easter morning in 2011 around 4am I was awaken by the smell of smoke. I got up to investigate thinking maybe the church we built next store was on fire. The smoke was very thick and smelt of burnt flesh and something like an old wet mattress and grass. There was no fire and it seemed to surround the whole neighborhood. I went back to the bedroom finding my wife and our young boy awake looking out the window at this smoke.

I had already started praying for the Lord Jesus to bind it and remove it suddenly it passed through our lot into the lot behind us and got smaller and smaller in size until it disappeared. The only other person who saw it was my friend who live few blocks way and he awoke from the smell and told me the same as I saw the next day.

Another being I saw was during a full moon. It was around 3am as it walking through the lot across the street from our mission house coming towards the house, ti was about 9 feet tall and totally black and as it came out of the shadows into the light suddenly it was darker that it was in the shadow almost like it was a black hole just sucking up all the light. My dog and two other dogs were standing in the street just barking at it as it came across the lot and turned and went down the street. For the longest time afterwords you could hear dogs barking as this thing walked through the area as far as you could hear.

So I know there are a lot of spirits out there many of then are evil and should never be messed with. The are principalities and dominion spirits/devils of darkness that roan the earth.
edit on 17-12-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: toraylin3

Can these things get into dreams? I am curious as I have been having repeating dreams involving a woman I do not know, nor have never known.

Yes they can. I recommend you to start recording your Sleep like I do. I don't have nearly the amount of Activity in my House as you do yours and yet I have captured well over 500 EVPS. Some better then others. The app I use to record my sleep is called Dream Talk on the Apple/Android stores. What I have found through my own research is that your Subconscious is better at interacting with these entities then you're conscious mind. With me I found that these Spirits can even trigger Sleep talking.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I will try that soon.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The RC car is not without explanation. Given the age of your child, and the vehemence with which young children play with their toys, paired with the cessation of activity upon moving the controller indicates that your little tyke had caused a wire or a soldered bit of the circuitry in the controller to malfunction.

However, both you and your child hearing a female voice originating from the basement is altogether a different sort of phenomenon. While I generally do not believe in supernatural explanations for most "hauntings", because I have personally seen the supernatural explanations, and most people are fortunate enough never to see them.

In spite of my general aversion to spiritual explanations, two people hearing a voice is a major thing-- not so much the toilet seat-- gravity and a thirty plus year old house can cause doors to swing open, pipes to make ungodly noises, and a bunch of other spooky things, so directly attributing this to your creature is not a 100% shot. The voices, though.

First of all, these things (essentially low-energetic non-visible & possibly extra-dimensional beings) can usually only generate sufficient baryonic matter/energy to mayyyybe get one person to experience them, and usually only vaguely, like an odd smell or a cold spot.

For something to speak to you, to call out, to both you and your child, should be sufficient proof that you need to leave it alone. As you were suggested to do by another poster, lay off the Ghost Radar (which is mostly bunk but just showing interest is sufficient usually to give these things more power.)

Ideally, you should energetically cut off the basement as well. Use a holy water barrier on the doorway in keeping with whatever your religious or cultural beliefs are. If you are not certain of how to perform such a ritual, consult your local cleric. Do whatever you can not to think about the thing in the basement, do long division in your head if you have to block thoughts of it. While it will not go away, it will realize that it won't get energy from you anymore. If it tries to frighten you as a last ditch effort, understand that fear is useful if you are facing a bear or a man with a gun. A bodiless entity which can barely call your name is not something you should fear. To do so only plays its game, allowing it to suck in the extra energy released by your increased respiration, adrenaline, and body heat. And if you do that too often, then it WILL become something to fear, and then you will have to sell your house.

Do not try to get rid of it. Do not let somebody else try to get rid of it. The only reason you should allow someone to try to get rid of it is if they show up at your house unannounced and apropos of nothing, and ask to get rid of it. Preferably they will identify themselves as being part of a high religious order, have the documentation to back it up. Thelemites and Jesuits are preferable. Otherwise, they are underqualified and will only worsen the situation. This especially applies to local clerics. DO NOT LET THEM DO A HOUSE BLESSING; a house blessing is like giving the creature a nice snack and will make things a bajillion (technical number) times worse.

I have no citations for my sources beyond approximately twenty years of experience dealing with this kind of nonsense.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotEntirelyEvilSpock
The RC car is not without explanation. Given the age of your child, and the vehemence with which young children play with their toys, paired with the cessation of activity upon moving the controller indicates that your little tyke had caused a wire or a soldered bit of the circuitry in the controller to malfunction.

However, both you and your child hearing a female voice originating from the basement is altogether a different sort of phenomenon. While I generally do not believe in supernatural explanations for most "hauntings", because I have personally seen the supernatural explanations, and most people are fortunate enough never to see them.

In spite of my general aversion to spiritual explanations, two people hearing a voice is a major thing-- not so much the toilet seat-- gravity and a thirty plus year old house can cause doors to swing open, pipes to make ungodly noises, and a bunch of other spooky things, so directly attributing this to your creature is not a 100% shot. The voices, though.

First of all, these things (essentially low-energetic non-visible & possibly extra-dimensional beings) can usually only generate sufficient baryonic matter/energy to mayyyybe get one person to experience them, and usually only vaguely, like an odd smell or a cold spot.

For something to speak to you, to call out, to both you and your child, should be sufficient proof that you need to leave it alone. As you were suggested to do by another poster, lay off the Ghost Radar (which is mostly bunk but just showing interest is sufficient usually to give these things more power.)

Ideally, you should energetically cut off the basement as well. Use a holy water barrier on the doorway in keeping with whatever your religious or cultural beliefs are. If you are not certain of how to perform such a ritual, consult your local cleric. Do whatever you can not to think about the thing in the basement, do long division in your head if you have to block thoughts of it. While it will not go away, it will realize that it won't get energy from you anymore. If it tries to frighten you as a last ditch effort, understand that fear is useful if you are facing a bear or a man with a gun. A bodiless entity which can barely call your name is not something you should fear. To do so only plays its game, allowing it to suck in the extra energy released by your increased respiration, adrenaline, and body heat. And if you do that too often, then it WILL become something to fear, and then you will have to sell your house.

Do not try to get rid of it. Do not let somebody else try to get rid of it. The only reason you should allow someone to try to get rid of it is if they show up at your house unannounced and apropos of nothing, and ask to get rid of it. Preferably they will identify themselves as being part of a high religious order, have the documentation to back it up. Thelemites and Jesuits are preferable. Otherwise, they are underqualified and will only worsen the situation. This especially applies to local clerics. DO NOT LET THEM DO A HOUSE BLESSING; a house blessing is like giving the creature a nice snack and will make things a bajillion (technical number) times worse.

I have no citations for my sources beyond approximately twenty years of experience dealing with this kind of nonsense.

Why are local priests useless?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Because they are not sufficiently trained to remove any entities stronger than "I have a creepy feeling sometimes in the spare bedroom". They usually go about blessing the house, which can frighten off a less powerful creature, but is simply fodder for the greater entities, which are capable of making sounds and such. The entity does not care if it's energy from a priest or energy from a frightened person; whatever little influence over the universe our minds hold, these things suck it up like a sponge. You yell at them, you quote scripture at them and it's like feeding them. It unfortunately runs contrary to the religions of many Christian clerics, the most common ones you'll find, that prayer and invocation of Jesus are insufficient methods to extract an entity from a location it likes. The same goes for most street-level pagans, so finding your local HPS isn't a great plan either.

The best thing a regular person can do is try starving it out. I have never in all my years seen or heard a verifiable account of an entity causing true harm to a person unless that person has taken extra steps which enable the entity to do so, such as attempting to remove the entity themselves or playing around with occulty crap. My advice to anyone facing an entity powerful enough to have a voice is to get a xanax script and starve it til it decides to decamp for greener pastures.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Nothing new really. Did finally get a hit on the EM detector in the living area in the basement. Middle of the room. Was kind of surprised by the spike. I have taken to using religious reasoning to make it go away but I am thinking that eventually that won't be enough. I get the feeling like I am being played with. I am beginning to think ignoring it is the best path to take.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join