It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Hispanics Hacking The USA Voting System?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I truly don't understand the hypocrisy here.

We have possibly millions of illegals voting for Hillary in the 2016 election, but the media isn't talking about that.

Are we living in subjective lies and the MSM is telling everyone that listens what the subjective truth is?

Even if one illegal voted, in the USA 2016 presidential election, it should be all over the news, because voting rights are reserved for a US citizen's only.

Wouldn't this be hacking the system as well? Is this not an attack from a foreign group of people, by undermining our election process?

I'll leave it for ATS to decide the subjective truth here.

edit on 16-12-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth
I will simply repost this thread, which is in my sig anyways. if you wonder why they are outright lying, it is because they already passed the laws to legalize it five years ago, and are doubling down with the creation of a ministry of fake news.
originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Well, five years after they legislated propaganda in NDAA 2012, looks like its going into overdrive now for 2017!

Counter-Propaganda Bill Quietly Creates US Propaganda Factory
On Thursday December 8th, the US senate quietly passed the National Defense Authorization Act ( or the ‘NDAA’ ) for the fiscal year of 2017. Basically, the NDAA is passed every year to re-approve & add to the United States’ so-called “defense” spending — which is sort of like Christmas for the officials who run the profitable death-machine called “US foreign policy.”

However, many would likely be shocked by the ridiculous and terrifying laws that our treacherous congress usually buries inside the yearly bill — for example, Congress just used the NDAA to create a “Global Engagement Center,” headed by the Secretary of State. Sounds harmless, right? Well, it might seem that way until you realize that “Global Engagement Center” is code for our new “Ministry of US Propaganda.”

Hidden in the fantastically boring depths of the 1,576-page NDAA, in §1259C, below Subtitle E, labeled “Other Matters,” below Title XIII , is approval for the funding of a new propaganda agency which will be managed by the secretary of state. The text was pretty much lifted word-for-word from the Portman-Murphy “Countering Disinformation & Propaganda Act,”except that congress changed the name from the slightly ominous-sounding “Center for Information Analysis and Response” to a happier “Global Engagement Center.” Among other things, the center’s function is to —

…develop, plan, and synchronize… whole-of-government initiatives to expose and counter foreign propaganda and disinformationdirected against United States national security interests and proactively advance fact-based narratives that support United States allies and interests
§1259C, a3

Its pretty bad, there are even lines that will grant authority to embed agents into academia and journalism to encourage favorable narratives.

To establish cooperative or liaison relationships with foreign partners and allies… and other entities, such as academia, nongovernmental organizations, and the private sector
— §1259C, a5

Or, in other words, they’ll be planting their people in academic situations & working with pretty much any industry they think will enhance their propaganda’s reach & effectiveness. The section even approves funding to spy on journalists, social media groups, political parties, & NGOs — all of this is to “proactively advance fact-based narratives,” of course. See for yourself — the NDAA lists one of the center’s functions as:

“Identifying current and emerging trends in… information obtained from print, broadcast, online and social media, support for third-party outlets such as think tanks, political parties, and nongovernmental organizations… and the use of covert or clandestine special operators and agents to influence targeted populations and governments…”
§1259C, b4

AUTHORITY FOR GRANTS.—The Center is authorized to provide grants or contracts of financial support to civil society groups, journalists, nongovernmental organizations, federally-funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions for the following purposes:

[…]to counter efforts by foreign governments to use disinformation, misinformation, and propaganda to influence the policies and social and political stability of the United States

§1259C, f(1) & §1259C, f(1)D

In plain English, this is saying that the US is going to start subsidizing journalists, researchers, and even schools who agree with the regime — which, incidentally, will punish and potentially threaten the viability of truly independent media altogether.

This will probably receive even less attention, awareness, and acknowledgement as the NDAA 2012 did, but it needs to be put out there at least so we can all know whats happening. Lte the fake news just keep on piling on I guess, right??

Well, the public was warned, the legislation has been publicized, sooo ..... I guess we just don't care anymore??
edit on 12-16-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I put forth the concept that Mexico is actually trying to steal the election via illegals.

Leave Russia alone, we already know ISIS has space in Mexico

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yea it's a real shame all those illegals voted and stole the election for President-elect Clinton. She must be stopped!

Er wait.....

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You must be living under a rock or just be plain thick.
Ill spell it out for you real simple, the Illegals who voted would have voted for Hillary so its OK, irregularities in voting are only bad when they benefit Trump.

Try not to be so dense in future mate

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Oh yes! that's the Eastern Europe Hispanics we've been hearing about.

Those CIA guys are buck stuuupid.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Most of the votes were in Cali. Most Illegals as well.

But Russia!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I posted this in another thread.

metabunk.org NDAA amendment 114

Make of it as you will, I'm a bit busy but hopefully I can pop back into this thread and bring a bit depth... I realise I'm just posting a link and heading off.

It's the same amendment though right?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

That was NDAA 2012. My reply focused on NDAA 2017, which was passed with these provisions December 8, 2016.
As for your link claiming debunked, it really was not. of course they waited till the very end to post this

So while it explicitly forbids spending money to influence public opinion, it could be seen to open a back door, by producing material for overseas consumption, but with a covert intent to also have that material be seen by a US audience.

You hopefuly are not accepting that they have not been doing s, based solely on "oh we would never do that, even though the path to doing it was opened up with NDAA 2012 amendments, no not at all"
Now fast forward five years, and they not only directly fund it, but are creating a new organization under Sec of State to head it up.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Yea it's a real shame all those illegals voted and stole the election for President-elect Clinton. She must be stopped!

Er wait.....

Over-vote in areas rife with illegals and fraud like Cali, New York... then claim Hillary should have won because of the "popular vote".

Are you really this dense to not see it?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I've been patiently waiting for someone to say it... Hope was almost lost, but then you come along and announce what I've been griping about at home for months. Thank you, I was seriously losing hope in the ability of humans to use their damn brain.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Any chance you are going to post evidence of any of these claims? Naaaaah... This isn't ATS or anything. No need to deny ignorance. We wouldn't want to hurt our heads with too much of that critical thinking.
edit on 16-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

Over the past few months, you've needed someone to come out and tell you an opinion you wanted to hear? Sounds silly to me... Why didn't you just say it? It's not like there is any proof presented in the OP and the OP actually proved anything. It's just another opinion piece. So whether you said it or he said it, the same information would be presented. In fact if you had said it first you'd be getting the stars and flags now. Because this is really just an S&F aggregator thread.
edit on 16-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Nah I'm not believing etc. Thought it was the same amendment, I'll have to do a bit digging.

Bit sick of life atm so maybe later, plenty to dig through

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Any chance you are going to post evidence of any of these claims? Naaaaah... This isn't ATS or anything. No need to deny ignorance. We wouldn't want to hurt our heads with too much of that critical thinking.

Google it the evidence is overwhelming by many reputable sources, here I'll help you out a bit.

aun-tv.com...

This may help explain the major victory by Republicans in 2014. This Harvard study shows 6.4% of Illegals vote in presidential elections and only 2.2% in off years. 2008 and 2012 were good for Democrats and 2010 and 2014 were good for Republicans. Just this type of voter fraud alone, wins many elections.

Democrats it would appear are dependent on voter fraud. If there are 8,000,000 adult illegal aliens in the USA, 6.4% of them is 512,000. Over 80% vote Democrat according to the study. So using a conservative 80% that is 409,600 votes or a net gain of 307,200 votes for Democrats.

Even if one illegal was able to vote it's hacking the system.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I didn't need anyone to say anything for me. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to come to the same conclusion. Sorry if this was somehow confusing. As for starts and flags- that's not why I'm here. This place is supposed to be more mature than facebook. If it's a popularity contest, I'm outta here. My point was Noone cared that illegal voting is election manipulation, just as hacking would be.
edit on 12162016 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

How do you create a " civil society groups, nongovernmental organizations, federally-funded research and development centers," I think I could offer my services and get rich. Anyone want to join my NGO group?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Over the past few months, you've needed someone to come out and tell you an opinion you wanted to hear?

Better than a certain group of folks that require Party Lines to know how to think....
The illegal vote IS happening. They use children and deceased Social Security numbers to register.
My daughter at 8 years old , put in a credit check for a car. At 8. This person was caught and incarcerated then deported.That was in 2001 . Imagine how much is happening now.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Is there any evidence that Russia caused even one vote to be cast for Donald Trump instead of Hillary Clinton or any other candidate?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Here's one more for you Trigger.

Woman asks if it's OK, if Illegals vote....................then wait for Obama's response.

Obama himself saying it's ok for illegals to vote.

Surreal is the best way I can describe this footage. smh

edit on 16-12-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join