It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT Gets 1.22 Bln Rubles to Start French Channel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Why do you keep posting if you have nothing to say? The least you can do is admit that Russia is justified in doing what it is doing.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why do you keep posting if you have nothing to say? The least you can do is admit that Russia is justified in doing what it is doing.

Nothing to say? You started this thread, then re-worded it, and what do you know? There's still nothing to say, that's why there's nothing but tumbleweeds blowing through your thread.

I actually feel silly standing on a deserted street

edit on -216002016-12-17T07:13:33-06:000000003331201633122016Sat, 17 Dec 2016 07:13:33 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Nothing to say? You started this thread, then re-worded it, and what do you know?

That is a lie. I did not reword it. You said I dropped the word "influence." It's still there. What I'd like to know is why you are the only person responding with posts, yet your posts have gotten seven stars? This thread isn't a deserted street, it's a closely watched train.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

At least the French people were smart enough to see through RT, and Macron was bold enough to confront Putin. The French pride themselves on being logical, and teach still teach critical thinking in schools. The only way to fight disinformation campaigns is through education.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It is good to have alternative views presented and media competition. Hearing contradictory messages invokes rational responses, I think.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: DJW001

It is good to have alternative views presented and media competition. Hearing contradictory messages invokes rational responses, I think.

Agreed. Unfortunately, many people intentionally filter out everything that does not confirm their biases.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join