It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump Play His Supporters?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
in my book....

DJ Trump played the role of populist candidate.... thus any & all promises are vacuous panderings...as in 'campaign promises' are just to get-your-attention---because a lot of campaign stuff needs Congress and Laws passed to make them happen

its' also my thought that Trump was coached-par-excellence by his Advisor --> KellyAnne Conway
who brought Trump up-to-speed on all the CT stuff for the last 8-10 years of pop-culture talking points

Without her input, Trump would have been in the pile of 15 other Also-Rans on the republican side...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Gothmog

Did Trump Play His Supporters?

Did Obama try to destroy his and everyone else in the process ?

No. What does that have to do with the topic of Trump and his supporters?

If that was an attempt to deflect, it was a rather poor one.

Uh -- I hate to break this to you, but that's how you win elections. You repeat key phrases that resonate and that's it. I can't think of many politicians that actually stay true to the "running platform." Never look at the platform, always look at the history. It's clear what Trump is, and what he's good at -- making money. His intention is to make the US profitable -- for selfish reasons, but none the less, if the country is profitable, there will be a better standard of living inside it.

They don't even talk about real issues during election cycles -- it's all buzzwords dude, and that's what Trump is saying here -- he's saying his advisers said, try these!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

OMG OMG that is hilarious!!! All hail, Jack Kirby, prophet extraordinaire!!

I had never heard of this DC character. I wonder if there are any ATS members who remember this comic?

Nah, my comic books, me being a female, were Richie Rich, Donald Duck, Baby Heuy, along that line. And I got "too old" to read them by 1967. I did love Mad Magazine!

Well, that Glorious Godfrey is great!!
to you, BlueMule!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: superbanjo

I think its very strange that Trump supporters were lied to, then he admitted to lying, he mocks them, but sill... these people still support him.

Theres something psychologically wrong with this group of people. They cannot admit they might be have been duped, might have been wrong. They unfortunately have power in numbers...like-mindedness, which confirms (to them) that they are correct. They have no values or morals, their only value is "Trump...Trump...Trump....Trump"

They know very well how to turn a blind eye, turn a blind eye on Trump when he flat out lies, turn a blind eye on Trump when he flat out tells them he lied to them, etc.

Its very strange and terrifying. More so than Trump being in office.

I agree...

I really think these people have compromised brains, like they are brainwashed.

When he said he can shoot someone, he was correct.

This moron Trumpete army are so dumb it is a liability

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AMNicks

Can you have a sense of humor when you go full PC?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You have a point. I'd have to eat crow if he becomes just a Bush 2.0. He is not officially in power yet. Right now he is just positioning. I'd wait till he's been in there a 100 days at least to see if he lived up to what he said or not about those 100 days.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: imaginarydebates
a reply to: introvert

You have a point. I'd have to eat crow if he becomes just a Bush 2.0. He is not officially in power yet. Right now he is just positioning. I'd wait till he's been in there a 100 days at least to see if he lived up to what he said or not about those 100 days.

100 days....let's remember that he said "why have nuclear weapons if you are not going to use them".....all we need is for him to get into some type of twitter war with lil' Kim of north Korea like whos hands are the smallest?....

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join