It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI director Comey in the Clinton foundation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Just another piece in this bizarre jig saw this is a bit of a worry as Comey seems to be compromised.

investmentwatchblog.com...
edit on 16-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
You didn't think he was compromised prior? I mean he actually publicly admitted Hilary broke the law but let it passed but not before berating her on her "non-intent" carelessness.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Any chance you could perhaps include some detail about what's behind the mid-sentence link?
Something about Comey I assume, maybe he strokes hamburgers nonchalantly before he eats them? Perhaps he pits his pet rock collection against jars of belly button fluff in a war to the death on his living room floor.

Like, can we get a quote from the page... Something? Anything? Bone plz?

edit on 16-12-2016 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

investmentwatchblog.com... yes sorry the computer started to play up.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Yeh I keep getting interesting links and then the computer does funny things, like going really slow.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The head of the FBI is a crook too? Who would a thunk it!

Oh well, J. Edgar like to wear dresses and call himself "Mary"? What ever?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Ummm, you have been a member for like 6 years, surely you know what a bare minimum OP should look like.

You haven't even reached the bare minimum stage....

I honestly have no idea what that link is to, or whats its contents are. You've made no attempt in 3 posts to explain what it is, what it means, or what your thoughts on the subject are. Not even a quote or the faintest whiff of contents.

Blaming a slow computer is a pretty weak cop-out, you should know the rules after six years. Just a little more effort is all I'm asking for, it could indeed be a fascinating link but at this rate I'll never know.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys

Ummm, you have been a member for like 6 years, surely you know what a bare minimum OP should look like.

You haven't even reached the bare minimum stage....

I honestly have no idea what that link is to, or whats its contents are. You've made no attempt in 3 posts to explain what it is, what it means, or what your thoughts on the subject are. Not even a quote or the faintest whiff of contents.

Blaming a slow computer is a pretty weak cop-out, you should know the rules after six years. Just a little more effort is all I'm asking for, it could indeed be a fascinating link but at this rate I'll never know.

Well with the key words in the OPs words you should maybe get off your bum and have a search around too no?

I just clicked on the link with the short resumé that the OP provided and understood.

Other members do when a member is not able to fully communicate, so may I suggest that you stop asking and trying to come across as a respected long term member that knows everything about this site and internet communication in general.

Seriously, what is the point of belittling members here... I have the impression that people get intellectual erections out of doing so...

For cripes sake be a bit more tolerant?

Warlest respects

Lags
edit on 16-12-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

well, well, well, what a corrupt piece of snip

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Get off my bum? I've written miles more than the OP even bothered to type! I'm not belittling them, just asking that they follow the rules and guidelines that keep ATS a site of quality. As a six year member they know what is expected, surely. I actually do want to click the link, I'm interested in what Comey is up to. But I'm not chancing my PC with a poorly set out OP that is reminiscent of how bot's make posts to get you onto questionable websites.

I ask them again, for please, just some kind of explanation... This isn't tumbler or facebook.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys

Get off my bum? I've written miles more than the OP even bothered to type! I'm not belittling them, just asking that they follows the rules and guidelines that keep ATS a site of quality. As a six year member they know what is expected, surely. I actually do want to click the link, I'm interested in what Comey is up to. But I'm not chancing my PC with a poorly set out OP that is reminiscent of how bot's make posts to get you onto questionable websites.

I ask them again, for please, just some kind of explanation... This isn't tumbler or facebook.

Love the exression "get off my bum" hehe...

I clicked on that link and here is a short resumé :

It seems that our beloved FBI Director is or until very recently was a director and board member of HSBC, which is tightly connected to the Clinton Foundation. Check out some of these links:

www.hsbc.com...
“Mr. Comey’s appointment will be for an initial three-year term which, subject to re-election by shareholders, will expire at the conclusion of the 2016 Annual General Meeting.”

www.theguardian.com...
“Clinton foundation received up to $81m from clients of controversial HSBC bank”

www.clintonfoundation.org...
It’s like a revolving door of money and special projects that the bank and the CF are involved in.

This is the same HSBC that was accused of laundering drug cartel money, was heavily involved in the LIBOR scandal, and who knows what else, and all while our esteemed FBI Director James “she didn’t intend it” Comey was part of the senior leadership.

More on that link here : investmentwatchblog.com...

Nowt dodgy about it but however tons of other links as you can see above.

Warmest respects

Lags

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

And you have been around 6 years. You should know the mods determine such
Enjoy the thread and the link
I dint know Director Comey was on the board of HSBC , did you ?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Should we be surprised about Comey?The bright side is he can be investigated with the rest of the Clinton crime family now.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Thank you! That's all I was after, just a bit of insight to what it was all about. But that should be the ops job... Anyway thanks for that, I feel better checking the link and do appreciate the effort you put in there. But I'm not sure this is quite the bombshell... (more below)

a reply to: Gothmog

originally posted by: Gothmog

And you have been around 6 years. You should know the mods determine such
Enjoy the thread and the link
I dint know Director Comey was on the board of HSBC , did you ?

Your right, the mod's will get to it but in the meantime I was simply asking them to put in details before the entire thread was lost due to disinterest.

As for if I knew about Comey? When Lagomorphe said it was about HSBC it did in fact ring a bell for me as I had read this but had to find it again:-

HSBC Holdings In 2013, Comey became a board member, a director, and a Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee member of the London bank HSBC Holdings. “Mr. Comey’s appointment will be for an initial three-year term which, subject to re-election by shareholders, will expire at the conclusion of the 2016 Annual General Meeting,” according to HSBC company records. HSBC Holdings and its various philanthropic branches routinely partner with the Clinton Foundation. For instance, HSBC Holdings has partnered with Deutsche Bank through the Clinton Foundation to “retrofit 1,500 to 2,500 housing units, primarily in the low- to moderate-income sector” in “New York City.”

That was from the 10th of September 2016, but as it was a Breitbart Article you have to assume it's right wing propoganda heavy. Mind you, they've been a better source this past year compared to CNN...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Haha I read the title and thought he was hanging out inside the Clinton foundation building... For work related things

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Gimie a break!! it seems some kind of bot is looking for certain word combinations, then all of a sudden the computer acts funny. I may be getting paranoid, true. But it just seems strange that on the other two sites, when some really interesting connections come up, they get buried really fast. Or you want to do a post with these word combinations theirs an error logged and it wont go through. Like I said I may just be paranoid, but it looks like someone wants to control the narrative, the best way they can.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Gimie a break!! it seems some kind of bot is looking for certain word combinations, then all of a sudden the computer acts funny. I may be getting paranoid, true. But it just seems strange that on the other two sites, when some really interesting connections come up, they get buried really fast. Or you want to do a post with these word combinations theirs an error logged and it wont go through. Like I said I may just be paranoid, but it looks like someone wants to control the narrative, the best way they can.

Sorry Anon, I really don't understand your point, can you elaborate please?

Maybe I am thick and have not had my proper coffee intake yet as it is 08:18 in the morning and have had a pretty rough weekend.

Warmest respects

Lags

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

No problem all I am saying is that a certain subject which I wont mention but we all know about, is getting a lot of attention in certain media sites on the net .
I think at the present time the flow of information is getting controlled, for instance , normally if the Government don't want the general public to know something. But that some thing, does leak, then they usually start spinning it for public consumption. That naturally causes an opposite opinion to their spin. In fact we will have so many opinions that the truth of the matter gets obscured, and the moment you state an opinion its guaranteed someone will post a completely plausible and opposite one. This is how it usually works. Then if its flogged long enough someone's logic becomes so good that you end up with a high probability of the truth of the matter, as it becomes self evident, if you get shot down in flames you would be stupid not to concede or shut up, or change your opinion about the matter.
However due to the nature of the thing we cant mention, where we have literally looked into the minds of certain individuals, by way of the art they have on their walls, and certain word combinations in private e mails it cant be defended by spin. But instead of spin, we are seeing damage control, which is taking many forms. Which seems to be making the damage worse. In fact its confirmed to a vast amount of people that free expression is under threat. Plus on certain sites the speed at which certain plot scenarios, are removed at greater speed than others, is suggesting that the more speedier the removal is the nearer to the truth that they are.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up... I was having a thicko moment there.

Warmest respects

Lags

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join