It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lion hunting veterinarian dies after falling 100ft into ravine on a bird shoot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Ive eaten lion. Africans probably will negate your comment, almost every kill poached or legal will be used by locals. Tropy hunters often dont want the meat. The skins are prepared locally. So the meat is almost always used... lion is valuable in all parts from africa east.. chinese medicine... folklore...

I said it would unlikely go to waste.
It's some of the other guy's I believe assumed it goes to waste. Thanks for the added info.

ETA:

How did it taste?

edit on 12-16-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

It tasted like.... pork... sort of... but like the fattier pork cuts.... country ribs... not as greasy... its not really like too much else. I wouldnt have know better if i wasnt told this is freaking lion.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Darwin award for this loser!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: tikbalang

Show me an animal who hunts for pure amusement, or kill.. Wasted energy is not a gift in nature

Regular cats kill for no reason.

But cats are awsome so get away with it

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

Peaceful liberal?

(post by VengefulGhost removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Whats a lesbian? Is this a type of car ?
It makes sense to hunt them before you eat them. House cats seem like easy sport... is this why americans are so fat?

edit on AMAmerica/Chicago240212am by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Did you mean lesbian?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The sun is a paper that has literally no credibility at all. They have been caught in lies many many many many many times over the years. I have no idea why people would even give them the time of day. Surely there are more reputable sources then the freaking Sun?

(post by VengefulGhost removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
There is always one person with an opinion...how about mine? When animals are going extinct on this earth because of humans and our thirst for blood, maybe one asshole falling to his death is a visit from karma?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Dolphins also chimps as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Dolphins have been known to massacre porpoises in groups for fun :0

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Got to love the tolerance of some people...

I do not sport hunt, but I am not going to wish death on anyone because they do something I disagree with, that is legal.

This guy probably had family that cared about him, but such tolerant people dont care, they instead cheer on in blood lust over this guys accident...

Sometimes I weep for humanity.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
By all means continue, humans evolved agriculture and cattle.. Yet pay money a huge sum to hunt down wildlife, you see dolphins act outside their natural habitat or any animal? Humans didn't evolve nor create socities to kill wildlife..

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I don't weep, we all make choices in life by moral standards created by institutions, his habitat was not in the jungle hunting. He should abide by the simple set of rules abided by his government or fall to the simple law called the law of the jungle.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Unfortunately for myself strangling priests while sky diving naked from an air plane is ilegal everywhere. I wont post pictures....

So if you wear a hood whilst doing it, can we see picture's of the death dance duo performing in the sky?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed

An Italian vet who courted controversy by sharing photos of animals he hunted on social media, has died after falling into a ravine while shooting wild birds.

Luciano Ponzetto received death threats last year after he posed in pictures next to his trophy kills of lions and other wild animals which he posted online.

He had pledged to take legal action against those who had threatened violence against him and argued that being a vet was “not incompatible with hunting, either morally or professionally”.

The vet died after he slipped on a sheet of ice and fell 100ft down a ravine at Colle delle Oche near Turin during a wild bird hunt, The Sun reported.

Lion hunting veterinarian dies after falling 100ft into ravine on a bird shoot

Not much to say other than there is some justice in the world...

The Sun version.

No way, dude.
He's a god now.
Everybody else will kill animals to honor him.
What you think is justice in the world is actually the blueprint for infinite animal killing.
You're helping more and more people learn about animal killing when you start threads like this one which is the anti-animal killing thread ironically mocking the actual animal killing reality show.
There's killin' goin' on.
There's a cemetery joke in here or something. People dying to get in.

Just accept the killing.
It happens.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Show me an animal who hunts for pure amusement, or kill..

C.A.T.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.Killing animals for sport is demented,imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join