It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the future, CANADA will influence the outcome of the US Presidential Election. (satire)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
A moose, a beaver and a loon walk into a polling station...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If I could, I would like to take this opportunity to encourage all our American friends who are not so enamored with the MSM's and the establishment's blatantly biased continuation of the Clinton campaign against Donald Trump, even if you voted for Clinton or against Trump - to, just this one time, just this once, access the social media and email tools at the upper right of the page of this thread, and spread this article as a satire piece in response to the Russian hacking allegations.

Post the link to the thread to Info Wars, or in the comment section over at Breitbart. Tweet it at Donald Trump. It will get his attention, don't worry.

You just never know when you might open up a channel of communications and by God we need the world to listen to us, even little old us here at ATS.

👍🏻 love that idea. Let's shake things up a little more

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Excellent. Can you please take a small action in that regard to get the party started?

Then, as we gain attention and bring eyes to ATS, perhaps there's an opportunity to begin the process of taking apart the disestablishment narratives, while enlightening and pointing in a new direction for the USA and the world at large.

I've seen enough to have an ideas as to what's going on behind the scenes, but the MSM onslaught is so bad right now, that people are buying into the talking points.

Just this morning my cabby, an American/Canadian, talked about Obama getting even with Russia for the hacking.

On another occasion I was speaking to a friend of mine, who said simply "that's fake news" without a second's hesitation and without any factual basis for saying it.

We must break the grip that the old establishment legacy media is having on the collective mindset of the American people, which is seriously undermining the country and the spirit of hope and optimism, which Michelle Obama said is "gone", which is an absurd statement.

Thank you for your participation and for your help. Please get the snowball rolling..

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 16-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I think that's something to keep in mind with all ATS content, and how we need to take a moment to spread the word far and wide.

I'm thinking of doing a thread on everything that Julian Assange had to say about Seth Rich, which was quite extraordinary for him to weigh in on some DNC guy's murder by an unknown assailant.

<< 1   >>

join