It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Assange Emerges to Confirm Russia Was NOT the Source of DNC/Podesta Leak

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I had that (truth and Hannity) = really? effect also.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Treason?

Are they smuggling Al-Qaeda/ISIL militants into America?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Treason?

Yes.

Are they smuggling Al-Qaeda/ISIL militants into America?

No, they are promoting Russian propaganda.

Look up "McCarthy" and "Cold War" and "Russian Organized Crime". Their preferred method of assassination is poison, and the government actively funds a laboratory that is beyond James Bond's wildest dreams concocting means and ways to deliver it unnoticed.

READ ME.
(It's real news, from The Atlantic....)

www.theatlantic.com...

edit on 12/16/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/16/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Nope:

On Sean Hannity’s radio show, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said that hacked Democratic documents sent to reporters at Gawker and The Hill may have come from Russia.

The Hill

Your a funny guy...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Shocker. Yawn.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Just because Guccifer 2.0 didn't give Wikileaks the emails he takes credit for hacking, doesn't mean Russia's hands are clean.

It's like using a proxy server on the internet to hide your IP address. You use a middleman to hand over the emails.

Russia ------> Guccifer 2.0 ------> shady 3rd party CIA knows works with Russian government ------> Wikileaks

You now have separation between Russia and Wikileaks.

So what if the Russian government with a Russian government email address didn't give Wikileaks the emails? They were orchestrated by Russia.

That would be called a "theory". Some thing neither you, nor anyone else can prove in (for example) a court of law. When you have such information it typically isn't even called "statutory evidence" because of all the other potential sources. Assuming you understand the fundamentals of the internet, IP addresses can't prove anything but location and even then, can be spoofed to show an incorrect address. These are things actual hackers know, understand and use to their benefit.

So while you may wish to believe the "Russians" had something to do with this, you would be laughed out of court and I will do the same here, with your responses.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: goou111

I quite literally just finished watching this on Fox & Assange's comments will not bode well with thew current CNN/Obama narrative that an intel report on Russian interference will draw strong action from the current administration.

We are at war, a war for our minds, stay sharp, question everything.

Yeah...Obama, Clinton, CNN, etc. are going to have to get used to a public that calls them on their bull-crap, their lies, their insinuations and their half-cocked theories. It must really hurt their butts that they lost their nuclear weapon of being believed. Sad for them I guess...AWESOME for the American public.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Who the hell cares where Wikileaks got the emails from? The phishing attack that scored them was clearly Russian in origin.

I don't care if Wikileaks got the emails from a homeless man on a subway.

It doesn't change the fact that Russia was behind the spearphising attempt on Podesta via those link-shortner Bitly links.

We know what the person who created/sent that Bitly link was after, as their account wasn't secured just right. The phishing campaign with those malicious links were only sent to anti-Russian people, Democrats, and US military assets.

If I rob a jewelry store and hand you the stolen jewelry and you sell it to a pawn shop, does that change who perpetrated the theft in the first place?

Sure, the pawn shop didn't get stolen goods from the me, the thief -- but I'm still the thief.

Are you on drugs or just hoping the rest of us are. You have no proof nor does anyone that Russia was involved in the hacks. Absolutely not. And even after being told so by others, you continue to lie? I've been in IT since 1989 and IP addresses, the language settings on files, etc. is no proof whatsoever. If anything...it is more often the attempts of a hacker to disguise themselves to look like someone else.

Just stick with Facebook...you'll be better off.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
"spoofing IP addresses" for hacking isn't practical.

Most of the speculation about Russia isn't based on an IP address.

On the other hand, Wikileaks has a server in Russia. Does that make it a Russian operation?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Who the hell cares where Wikileaks got the emails from? The phishing attack that scored them was clearly Russian in origin.

I don't care if Wikileaks got the emails from a homeless man on a subway.

It doesn't change the fact that Russia was behind the spearphising attempt on Podesta via those link-shortner Bitly links.

We know what the person who created/sent that Bitly link was after, as their account wasn't secured just right. The phishing campaign with those malicious links were only sent to anti-Russian people, Democrats, and US military assets.

If I rob a jewelry store and hand you the stolen jewelry and you sell it to a pawn shop, does that change who perpetrated the theft in the first place?

Sure, the pawn shop didn't get stolen goods from the me, the thief -- but I'm still the thief.

Are you on drugs or just hoping the rest of us are. You have no proof nor does anyone that Russia was involved in the hacks. Absolutely not. And even after being told so by others, you continue to lie? I've been in IT since 1989 and IP addresses, the language settings on files, etc. is no proof whatsoever. If anything...it is more often the attempts of a hacker to disguise themselves to look like someone else.

Just stick with Facebook...you'll be better off.

Well thought out reply!

NOTE: You'll have to change your ATS avatar image since Trump will bring integrity and excitement back to our American Government.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Look up "McCarthy" and "Cold War" and "Russian Organized Crime". Their preferred method of assassination is poison, and the government actively funds a laboratory that is beyond James Bond's wildest dreams concocting means and ways to deliver it unnoticed.

I believe this is why Trump is skipping his "briefings".

It's pretty bold for him to say what he has so far about them.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Didn't a US court out west recently exclude forensic computer evidence based on the fact it's so easily manipulated and unreliable..?
edit on 16-12-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Just because Guccifer 2.0 didn't give Wikileaks the emails he takes credit for hacking, doesn't mean Russia's hands are clean.

It's like using a proxy server on the internet to hide your IP address. You use a middleman to hand over the emails.

Russia ------> Guccifer 2.0 ------> shady 3rd party CIA knows works with Russian government ------> Wikileaks

You now have separation between Russia and Wikileaks.

So what if the Russian government with a Russian government email address didn't give Wikileaks the emails? They were orchestrated by Russia.

Jesus Christ you have the owner flat out saying "it wasn't Russia, this is propaganda" and you still insist on blaming the boogie man you have built up. There is zero evidence Russia was involved.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Concerning Assange

He said the Russian government didn't give it to WL. That does not mean they cannot be the source (who gathered the info).

edit on 12/16/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I prefer to read the lips when a person speaks to me, this video has no lips.
I prefer to read facial expressions while I'm at it, it helps me feel the words expressed.

Then I can feel when the truth resonates, or fails to resonate within my inner core.

No offense to OP, I'm just saying.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

On the other hand, Wikileaks has a server in Russia. Does that make it a Russian operation?

Doesn't Assange have a radio show on a Russia network too?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think it was someone outside either government.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: roadgravel

Doesn't Assange have a radio show on a Russia network too?

I don't know. But if Wl isn't releasing Russian info, they probably would let him.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The CIA and FBI traced the hacks to Russia. They have said so. They have access to our network and can analyze the hack from our end. Assange has access to none of this.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Do they teach you to 'quote mine' and spin the truth in your liberal disinformation courses? You are almost as bad as the MSM.

On a serious note, How many more times does Julian assange needs to say "It was not Russians" ?
Considering this man is basically the most credible source in the entire world with a pristine record on accuracy?

But nope, there are those who wants to remain in lala land and not accept the truth. And they wonder why people are fed up with their Political correctness and attempts at fabricating a story that is simply not true.

They have been debunked time and time again, and yet they continue to push the false narrative and frankly it is getting tiresome. One must wonder if they are pushing buttons on purpose in order to get a reaction so that they can then make excuses to further more their agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join