It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Assange Emerges to Confirm Russia Was NOT the Source of DNC/Podesta Leak

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Thanks! Now I'll tell you what's really going on.

It's all a game! (Note: What you just read is the meat and potatoes of my post. I want you to read that part over and over and over...)

Didn't I say that?

Hence my attitude... Which will be promptly corrected by Polish beer, which is sure to activate 25% of my genes and cause fence post teeth, a knack for illusionary magic, a striking nose, and a lack of a grasp on social dynamics.

Ooh. Wait.

My nose is Swedish.

edit on 12/16/2016 by TarzanBeta because: Noise.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
You know what, lets just say some Russian dude did hack the DNC.

Then lets award him the Presidential Medal of Freedom for his service to America.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Hah, is that the stereotypical Polish person? I just know we like to drink and curse
along with what countries we don't like. Like Ukraine, Romanians. We like Hungary. Alright I read it 25 times. Geez your meats and potatoes taste like they did during Communism, there ain't much of them.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Snowflakes are going to believe with snowflakes are going to believe.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Ooh snap!

Yeah, I'm from the clan Egnaczyk. Means something about fire. Lots of fire in me aside.

Drinking and cursing.

And I never said my meat and potatoes were gourmet, whatever that means. Maybe I accidentally appealed to the Irish audience.

And to compare me to the Red... I have some words for you, but you'll have to wait until Julian feels like following through.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Ah alright, I don't have a Polish last name. Father was only half half. Mother was full Polish.

Sounds like I might never hear those words. If he gives a sign of life I expect them

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Alright, you beat me, I'm done!

As for those of you out there trying to blame Russia for election results, here's some friendly advice:

If Russia has the power to plant our leader, you have much bigger things to worry about than whether emails came from them or not!

Grip: Just Get One.
edit on 12/16/2016 by TarzanBeta because: No singling out, now

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Just because Guccifer 2.0 didn't give Wikileaks the emails he takes credit for hacking, doesn't mean Russia's hands are clean.

It's like using a proxy server on the internet to hide your IP address. You use a middleman to hand over the emails.

Russia ------> Guccifer 2.0 ------> shady 3rd party CIA knows works with Russian government ------> Wikileaks

You now have separation between Russia and Wikileaks.

So what if the Russian government with a Russian government email address didn't give Wikileaks the emails? They were orchestrated by Russia.

Nonsense. Trump won because he was more popular than Hillary and you need to come to terms with that before Inauguration Day.

And don't spew the Fake News Hillary popular vote thing because both candidates agreed to the Electoral College ground rules for the election.
edit on 16-12-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I don't know. What if they come to terms like, the day after Inauguration Day?

:Shudder:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Most of the Hillary supporters are already having meltdowns over this. Serious mental issues.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I have someone that I love that was a Hillary supporter in ignorance. That's because she was so busy taking care of people and feeling like she was not acknowledged that the idea of a female president enticed her. She didn't have time to be informed, and recklessly casted her vote. I'll never look down on her.

Some people are actually overworked, whether by their fault or some others, their ignorance is sometimes actually innocent.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

..i to prawda. nie to rozumie, maszcie wielki problem
This is the true. if you dont understand this, you have a big problem.

Honestly, what do you think the republicans emails may have contained ....my guess is nearly every email passed between each other said the same thing "Oh God we're gonna get trounced in the election" and "I hate Trump.' They were expecting to lose, how much planning and scheming do you think that people expecting to lose an election do?
Truth, where ever it may come from.... is still truth.
As I have said before.
"The truth from your enemy , is far better than a lie from your friend." We all benefit from the Wikileaks emails, if we embrace them for the substance and not the partisanship. This puts fear into both parties, it shows them that their shenanigans can be discovered and the public will find out.
If you are a democrat, celebrate the leaks and demand accountability..... and you will know that whatever faults your party has, it is traveling a road in a direction all can be proud of.
As it sits today, I view millions of democrats as being totally unconcerned about the deception and lies regarding the internal affairs of their party. I dont understand why there is not some huge movement of concerned democrat voters to cleanse itself of of top ranking members guilty of deceitful actions that undermine the way a political party is supposed to work. It's YOUR party...not THEIRS...at least it was.
This whole fiasco is what you get when you allow laws that make it a crime to lie to them be made, without making laws that criminalize them...for lying to us.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I have a couple questions for any on this board who voted for Clinton. Can you please take your finger and place it on what exactly came out of these hacked emails that has you so enraged over them? What specific revelation causes your outrage? Please, because I'm having a hard time understanding what all the craziness is all about, regardless of the source.

Also, can you explain to me why no one IN THE WORLD could've leaked dirt on the RNC this whole time?
I'm seriously awaiting replies...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I like how the media goes on and on about the method of how the emails came to public knowledge, as opposed to the contents within them.

Personally i would've thought that the latter was far more important.

Did the press forget that leaks are the main way it gets classified information? They never seemed to have an issue with this before.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Where is the proof? All I'm getting is someone running around saying the sky is falling. Just because the government says something doesn't make it true. Especially the United States government.
I don't know who hacked who. Probably will never know.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Sean Hannity = NOT VALID NEWS. Fake.

Beck has exposed Hannity and Limbaugh as peddlers of the same toxic slime that exudes from his own lips. Slime. Liars. And Hannity with especially stupid hair makes my skin crawl.

Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck. The four most toxic loudmouths in this country. I would strip them of citizenship for treason if I were in charge of such things, which it's good that I'm not.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I like how the media goes on and on about the method of how the emails came to public knowledge, as opposed to the contents within them.

Personally i would've thought that the latter was far more important.

Did the press forget that leaks are the main way it gets classified information? They never seemed to have an issue with this before.

Exactly. I honestly don't care if the Russians leaked the e-mails or not. It's really a minor, tangential issue compared to what the e-mails said. Nobody has ever denied that the information in the e-mails is true.
edit on 16-12-2016 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

That's the point, diversion. Its the same reason no one could answer my questions above because the narrative is to get people enraged over the hack which keeps the topic off the content.
It's like the rest of this charade, somehow, some organizations, whoever are involved have the power to unilaterally have the media empire, at the same time, push a specific angle on the public. Its crazy. No matter what news station you listen to or watch, somehow, on the same day, they ALL have the same topic to talk about all from the same angle or slant.
That's some script to follow. I wonder who the writers are??

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Exactly. Even on this site the people here scteaming "the Russians"!!!! They can't deny the content so they cry about who hacked podesta. Boo f'in whoo.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Just because Guccifer 2.0 didn't give Wikileaks the emails he takes credit for hacking, doesn't mean Russia's hands are clean.

It's like using a proxy server on the internet to hide your IP address. You use a middleman to hand over the emails.

Russia ------> Guccifer 2.0 ------> shady 3rd party CIA knows works with Russian government ------> Wikileaks

You now have separation between Russia and Wikileaks.

So what if the Russian government with a Russian government email address didn't give Wikileaks the emails? They were orchestrated by Russia.

I had the thought yesterday. The Russians wouldn't just hand it over with a clear trail to them. If they are the players then have way to much experience to do that. Assange is also in a bit of a tight spot now so he could be having to work his own angles in this also.
edit on 12/16/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join