It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Heeeere... And Just In Time For Christmas, The Trisaksri Ghost Repellent Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? Nobody. Because well prepared person that you are, you've got the latest and greatest in ghost (and devil) repelling tech from the kook Thai inventor Ms. Supa Boondee — the Trisaksri© Ghost Repeller.

2009 Model (left), 2016 Model (right)

Want to know more? (silly question, I know) From the manufacturer's page:

You or someone may have experience with ghost or devil after bought new second hand house from the former owner. Some houses may have bad spirit inside which will interfere your daily life unhappy and frighten your children. Finally many of you leave away the house and find a new home. We have a solution for you, "Trisaksri Ghost Repeller". Just place this device in side your house and switch ON. All ghost and devil will leave away your home and won't come back again. Now who run away, You or ghost ? Save money in finding a new home.

Let's face it folks, unless you're buying a new house guaranteed not to have been constructed over an old cemetery or ancient burial ground, you could get burned — literally and figuratively — ending up with a home inhabited by a bad spirit or ten. All too soon, the home of your dreams could become your very own paranormal nightmare. Your children are frightened, your daily life has becomes unhappy and you just want to run away.

Are you going to let ghosts and/or devils make you run away?

That's right Eddie Murphy in drag — oh hell no you're not!

The Trisaksri Ghost Repeller made a limited debut in 2009 but unfortunately, only a few of these indispensable devices were made and those were quickly sold on eBay. Until now, if you wanted to rid your family's home of ghosts, your options were limited to the more traditional options: priests, prayer warriors and hippie house cleansing rituals. Can you say invasive? And how many of them actually work for devils? Not much worse than nasty infestation of devils.

Those days are behind you. Now you can be the buster, buster!

Details of the exact nature of the proprietary repelling technology, apparently called WAVE KILLER, are somewhat lacking but the following specifications are available from the product page:

Product dimension: 20 x 21 x 20 cm in wooden box
Net weight: 2900 gram
Rated Voltage: 220 vac, 50/60 Hz
Electric current: 2 Amp
Ghost capture: Video camera special design for low magnetic field or natural phenomenon. Condenser mic will capture the sounds.
Display meter: 15 LED indicator of magnetic/electromagnetic field INPUT
Repellent system (Out put): Video capture the ghost then convert to radio signal and sent to WAVE KILLER.

Here are some additional photos from the always interesting, Week in Weird:

Operation couldn't be any simpler. Simply plug it in, turn it on and assuming it doesn't explode into flames, burn your house down, kill you and your family and make you the ghosts inhabiting your home, you should find your formerly haunted house ghost and/or devil free. The best part is it sounds like it works instantly so the next time dumbass teenagers and their Ouija boards threaten your daily happiness, you can take care of business and have time left over to drop by ATS for a little victory posting!

No word on whether or not this device can be expected to work for Krampus. Speaking of which, you wanted one of these in time for Christmas, you'd better act fast! The units are constructed by hand in 10-15 days. You can have your very own for the exceptionally low price of $1500 +$140 S&H. Fire extinguisher and home owner's insurance extra.

Author's note: I'm not discounting the existence of ghosts or anything else except for the Chupacabra (it's not a thing people, it's not a not thing). So for anyone who might be tend to be offended, I'm just having a little fun.
edit on 2016-12-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thank you. Truly the ACSA (American Confederation of Smart Asses) thanks you.

You'll be receiving a commendation in the mail.

edit on 15-12-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am really in the wrong business.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Sweeeeet! I never win anything!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I've got a steady stream of decommissioned PCs at my disposal. I'm thinking a little dremel work, a little spraypaint, I could come up with a far safer, UL listed, super ghost repeller.

You know what, that's not a half bad idea. Now I'm actually curious about how this thing is supposed to operate. Mount a webcam on it, stick a speaker in the external drive bays, a PC could surely:

"Video capture the ghost then convert to radio signal and sent to WAVE KILLER."

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

All you need to do is pull out any ole camera. The mere lack of any photographs is proof enough that it repels them.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Invent something that works on ex wives and you'll be the next Bill Gates.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I'll wait for the app version.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I'll have three.

Also available. Reverse your electricity meter.

And when you get your power cut off for fraud, there's a gadget for that too.

www.boondeeworkshop.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

No house is a home without at least one "rolling, hand-crankable plywood box"!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

At least it's cheaper than a scientology E-Meter; once you're in Scientologies clutches it's gonna cost you big time to get rid of the Thetan's

hmmm...I wonder if it will banish the mother-in-law?
edit on 16-12-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
wow - i should start selling copies of the " ghost repeller " that has kept every place i has ever been ghost free for the last 5 decades

oh what ............................. i dont have one -

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I am really in the wrong business.

On the other hand, if you have issues with aliens, our new room sprays "BluBGone" and "GreyAway" will not only leave you without abductions or anal probing, but they eliminate odors and leave a clean fresh scent.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
That's just awesome. I love your post. I don't think your humor does anything to discredit ghosts. I think this machine makes a mockery of the existence of ghosts and takes advantage those who believe in them. I hope no one buys one of these things.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I have a close friend who collects quack medical and scientific machines and etc... OMG.. Im sending him the link to THIS thread. LOL! I could send him a link to just the Repeller, but Anti's OP is PRICELESS!!! ( even if he's a dirty dirty patchoili smellin dog kissin liberal... )

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have a close friend who collects quack medical and scientific machines and etc... OMG.. Im sending him the link to THIS thread. LOL! I could send him a link to just the Repeller, but Anti's OP is PRICELESS!!! ( even if he's a dirty dirty patchoili smellin dog kissin liberal... )

I guess Im going to populate the whole first page...
edit on 16-12-2016 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
GHOST POST!!
edit on 16-12-2016 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
GHOST POST!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

LOL @ GHOST POST!

Thanks for the early morning chuckle.

new topics

top topics

join