It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta: Something is deeply broken at the FBI-He's Upset FBI didn't Visit DNC about Hack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Podesta's little head is going to explode, he is mad that the FBI didn't act in the way HE says they should. He wanted to have the FBI send agents to the DNC to tell them in person. But of course he ignores the fact they call multiple time, so it's their fault. Shut up Podesta.

Podesta wonders why the FBI didn't send any agents to the DNC to tell them in person that Podesta brilliantly responded to a phishing email and was hacked. He is upset that the FBI left messages, and then the FBI basically said they could have came to see them. I was the FBI after all calling about the DNC being hacked.

As the former chair of the Clinton campaign and a direct target of Russian hacking, I understand just how serious this is. So I was surprised to read in the New York Times that when the FBI discovered the Russian attack in September 2015, it failed to send even a single agent to warn senior Democratic National Committee officials. Instead, messages were left with the DNC IT “help desk.” As a former head of the FBI cyber division told the Times, this is a baffling decision: “We are not talking about an office that is in the middle of the woods of Montana.”

Podesta contends that the FBI should have sent agents to see them at the DNC. He is upset that the FBI didn't send agent the 10 minute drive to the DNC.

What takes this from baffling to downright infuriating is that at nearly the exact same time that no one at the FBI could be bothered to drive 10 minutes to raise the alarm at DNC headquarters, two agents accompanied by attorneys from the Justice Department were in Denver visiting a tech firm that had helped maintain Clinton’s email server.

www.washingtonpost.com... utm_term=.c3989bb16e99

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So you're upset that Podesta is upset that he didn't have an in person meeting with the FBI.

Ok

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well, Comey must have figured no reasonable prosecutor would seek an indictment anyway.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

I think it is funny how these millionaires think that every one must bend over and do what they say. Next time have better trained people on the phones.

Hey Podesta, how about not responding to phishing emails, first day on a computer? From all the emails I have seen you would think he would recognize a troubling email.

The whole thing is his fault.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
DP
edit on 15-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Maybe FBI agents did go to the office.

But they forgot the keypad password to open the door.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure there is a Liberian Prince that needs a $10,000 to get $30,000,000 out of a bank in his country. He promises Podesta will get 10%.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well there isn't much reason to meet with Podesta when you know everything he is going to say is a lie. He has zero credibility and zero to offer the FBI.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

For all we really know, the hackers could be the FBI or any other three letter agency.

Perhaps Mossad?

P

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It's crazy to me that - with all of his *really creepy* bad press the last month or so - he can't just STFU. Talk about not being able to read a room...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
It's crazy to me that - with all of his *really creepy* bad press the last month or so - he can't just STFU. Talk about not being able to read a room...

You're right. I think Podesta is getting pretty desperate these days. And desperate men do desperate things. I'm just waiting for another shoe to drop... maybe a steel toe work boot right in his -- oops! Never mind.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Check out his twitter feed and have a good laugh:

twitter.com...

I don't see any people coming to his defense. None. This dude goes to trial they may have to have it on some island in the Pacific that has zero access to media.

new topics

top topics

join