It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS Press Conference Tomorrow 12.16.16

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Indigo5

See what I mean. He just doubles down on his lies. Good luck even though you are fighting with a brick wall. That lies regularly.

So you arent going to answer the question? Is that because you dont want to accept the DNI / FBI says there is nothing linking Russia to this? Aside from anonymous CIA sources?

Or are you just going to continue the Democratic strategy of of attacking the person because they cant refute the facts?
edit on 16-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Except for Clinton / Podesta / DNC emails... where they say there is nothing linking it to Russia.

I am dumbfounded at the fact MSM and many people are not even in the least bit concerned with what information came from the emails and are actually running stories with no corroboration about who hacked them.

It's as if they were told to focus on who, not what, and specifically to focus on Russia.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Didn't ATS used to have "block" feature? I mean if the guy debunks his own lie with his own link and then keeps going trying to ignore his own post on the last page?..Really ..why would anyone take him seriously...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

See what I mean. He just doubles down on his lies. Good luck even though you are fighting with a brick wall. That lies regularly.

So you arent going to answer the question? Is that because you dont want to accept the DNI / FBI says there is nothing linking Russia to this? Aside from anonymous CIA sources?

Or are you just going to continue the Democratic strategy of of attacking the person because they cant refute the facts?

Holy crap...YOUR OWN LINK disproves that...Last page

You need to see a doctor...have him check for brain bleeds.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Again - tell me - is the CIA / White House stating russia hacked the DNC / Clintons Emails / Podestas emails?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I don't remember it having a block feature. I just ignore the posts and don't respond to them. It's funny when they declare victory because their opponent just doesn't want to deal with them anymore.

As for taking him seriously. He has his conservative echo chamber in his corner in this thread if you haven't noticed. It's clear what is fueling his madness.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Except for Clinton / Podesta / DNC emails... where they say there is nothing linking it to Russia.

I am dumbfounded at the fact MSM and many people are not even in the least bit concerned with what information came from the emails and are actually running stories with no corroboration about who hacked them.

It's as if they were told to focus on who, not what, and specifically to focus on Russia.

There is endless hard-core evidence leading to Russia...apart from DNI, FBI, CIA...The GOP in the house as stated by Mitch McConnel in a public statement..there are a dozen independent cyber security firms that have traced it...including Crowdstrike who simultaneously was handling Trump's campaign cyber security...

I am dumbfounded at the level of denial...it's not good for your brain...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

What is this? Jump to conclusions day? Why don't we wait til what he says before you all start nashing your teeth?

The irony of this post is almost too much to bear.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Instead of fighting why don't we just wait a few more hours and see what's said?
edit on 12/16/2016 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check...I hate my phone!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

There is endless hard-core evidence leading to Russia...apart from DNI, FBI, CIA...The GOP in the house as stated by Mitch McConnel in a public statement..there are a dozen independent cyber security firms that have traced it...including Crowdstrike who simultaneously was handling Trump's campaign cyber security...

I am dumbfounded at the level of denial...it's not good for your brain...

So Russia leaked a bunch of truth about the DNC and Podesta? Oh darn.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
One would have to assume that Russian intelligence agencies are extremely inept to believe the current 'evidence'.

Whoever did this was either not very savvy in trade craft or is intentionally trying to frame someone.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

As for taking him seriously. He has his conservative echo chamber in his corner in this thread if you haven't noticed. It's clear what is fueling his madness.

A bunch guys circle jerking to the same centerfold does not a real woman make.

BS is still BS when ideologically inbred kin give you stars.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Naturally. But that isn't going to change the tone of the thread of tons of conservatives high fiving each other and ridiculing anyone who doesn't agree with them. The only reason I reentered the thread was to talk to you. Talking to them is a waste of time. They don't want to hear it anyways.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The CIA / White House are stating Russia was behind the hack of the DNC / Clinton's emails / Podestas emails and fed that information to wikileaks at Putin / top Putin administration officials direction.

The FBI / DNI is saying there is no evidence to support that claim.

edit on 16-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Surely the majority of us are of mixed origin???
it would make sense to me if there were three origin species, just like primary colours...

We are all one. You mean different ethnicities. If we were differnt species we could not mate as we do. HUmanity is the dominant species/race.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense
You can't pardon someone who hasn't been charged with anything.

Actually the President can pardon a person who is not charged nor convicted.

Ex parte vs. Garland.
9. The power of pardon conferred by the Constitution upon the President is unlimited except in cases of impeachment. It extends to every offence known to the law, and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken or during their pendency, or after conviction and judgment. The power is not subject to legislative control.

A legal proceeding is an activity that seeks to invoke the power of a tribunal in order to enforce a law. "Before legal proceedings" means during the discovery process, not before charges have been declared. It was never a carte blanche check to give immunity for any and all crimes, regardless of whether there are charges, now and forevermore for even the possibility of crimes committed in the future. You get an A for effort though.

As opposed to people are who hopelessly tied up in Hillary Clinton they are willing to steal an election because they lost it?

The Obama administration said on Friday Nov 25th that despite Russian attempts to undermine the presidential election, it has concluded that the results “accurately reflect the will of the American people.”

Even in the bizarre case of an electoral college tie or a vote of no confidence. Guess what would happen?

The House of Representatives would elect the President from the 3 Presidential candidates who received the most Electoral votes. Each state delegation has one vote. The Senate would elect the Vice President from the 2 Vice Presidential candidates with the most Electoral votes. Each Senator would cast one vote for Vice President. If the House of Representatives fails to elect a President by Inauguration Day, the Vice-President Elect serves as acting President until the deadlock is resolved in the House.

Given that the Republican Party controls more state delegations than the Democrats do, that would seem to be a recipe for a Trump presidency.

Your obsession is turning into cabin fever.

Get a grip, you're losing touch with reality.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Thanks...Since Trump's electoral college win, there has been a lot of right-wingers going full-ideological-retard and losing full grip on reality. I have been wondering about whether it is worth while to poke them with facts during their tyrant-erotica-fantasy...But a lot of people watched Trump as an entertaining dumpster fire and gathered around for amusement rather than work to extinguish the blaze and damn if the building didn't catch fire. For now I am willing to throw a bucket of reality on that fire once in a while...but with or without my help the deluded right-wing will be ashes in 4 years..Reality doesn't compromise..Wonder how the coal miners in PA are enjoying the rise in their stock market portfolio's so far?

edit on 16-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I never thought I would see the day when Americans believe Putin over our own POTUS.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The CIA / White House are stating Russia was behind the hack of the DNC / Clinton's emails / Podestas emails and fed that information to wikileaks at Putin / top Putin administration officials direction.

The FBI / DNI is saying there is no evidence to support that claim.

That statement lacks reality..You debunked it yourself with your own link...you are a comedy of lies.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Good luck. I caught him in a bunch of lies earlier in the thread. He's just going to stubbornly say "NUH HUH" and ignore anything you post then repeat the very things he's been lying about.

I have not lied about anything. Your inability to refute facts and then running away when you cant is your issue, not mine.

The CIA claims Russia is behind the hacking.

The DNI / FBI say they werent the ones who did the hacking

NOPE...

The link YOU provided to support that lie says this...

While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking

Youre missing a point. CHeck the wording"does not dispute" They said in effect the CIA may beleive they have evidence,BUT the DNI and FBI have their own Theories as well.

It does not say the russians did anything In a conclusive statement does it?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join