It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS Press Conference Tomorrow 12.16.16

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Probably about his list of pardons....
Hillary,,,,check
Snowden....check

You can't pardon someone who hasn't been charged with anything.

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Indigo5

Why not? They are expecting people to believe "anonymous CIA sources".

So instead you believe pseudonymous Twitter sources?

Way to up your intel game.

Psst...The intelligence community DOES NOT share classified assessments and DATA because it exposes methods and SOURCES. Do you understand what that means? The NSA is not going to tell you exactly how they run their SIGAD gear because, SURPRISE, other countries would use that information against us.

What EVIDENCE is there of Aurora, TR-3B, or alien UFOs?

Yet ATS will speculate about it for days at a time like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Get a grip.

ODNI has not changed their official stance about the DNC hacks.

Below is an OFFICIAL STATEMENT on the OFFICIAL DNI INTELLIGENCE WEBSITE saying as much...

www.dni.gov...

www.dni.gov...

When they do they will issue a public statement.

What you are hearing here on ATS is a bunch of loudmouth confabulators distorting the news because they are either lunatics or so hopelessly tied up in the word "Trump" (not even the actual person Trump) that they lose their minds when anything tangentially related to the campaign gets brought up out of some irrational fear that somehow it will invalidate the election.

edit on 16-12-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: formatting

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
You say that crap without links...you are regurgitating BS Spin...Propagandized info.

* - Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources
* - Tensions rise between Trump and the CIA over Russia's hacking

NO ONE DISAGREES IT IS THE RUSSIANS...

I COULD GIVE YOU LINKS ALL DAY...

THEY DISAGREE ABOUT MOTIVE

YOUR POST WAS A LIE...

Yet they keep saying there is no evidence linking Russia to the hacks.

Well...what to do when you outright lie? My links showed precisely that everyone agreed it was Russia???

AND Holy Crap...YOUR first Link

While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking operations

[snipped]

edit on 12.16.2016 by Kandinsky because: Snipped personal comments

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense
You can't pardon someone who hasn't been charged with anything.

Actually the President can pardon a person who is not charged nor convicted.

Ex parte vs. Garland.

9. The power of pardon conferred by the Constitution upon the President is unlimited except in cases of impeachment. It extends to every offence known to the law, and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken or during their pendency, or after conviction and judgment. The power is not subject to legislative control.

As opposed to people are who hopelessly tied up in Hillary Clinton they are willing to steal an election because they lost it?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Your posts lack all credibility...

Your own links last page debunked your own fake claim...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Can't tell if you have brain issue or just ridiculously dishonest..

Except they stated their is no evidence the Russians hacked Clintons server nor were they engaged in an operation to elect trump.

Next time read AND comprehend.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Actually it doesnt and I corrected you to get you in the same conversation.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Sure it does...Your claim was that the FBI and DNI did not agree with the CIA that the Russians did the hack..

That was a lie...And Hilariously...The Link you provided in rebuttal says just that..

YOUR first Link

While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking operations

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Show me where the DNI and FBI says russia hacked the elections or clintons email system.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
townhall.com...

In telephone conversations with Donald Trump, FBI Director James Comey assured the president-elect there was no credible evidence that Russia influenced the outcome of the recent U.S. presidential election by hacking the Democratic National Committee and the e-mails of John Podesta, the chairman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. What’s more, Comey told Trump that James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, agreed with this FBI assessment. The only member of the U.S. intelligence community who was ready to assert that the Russians sanctioned the hacking was John Brennan, the director of the CIA, according to sources who were briefed on Comey’s conversations with Trump. “And Brennan takes his marching orders from President Obama,” the sources quoted Comey as saying.

That is too funny.
The left will want to hang comey again.

oh and there is now this
www.washingtonpost.com... =.ef909aa1e276

John Bolton, a former U.N. ambassador reportedly being considered for deputy secretary of state in the Trump administration, said Sunday that reports of Russian interference in the presidential election may be a “false flag” conjured up by the Obama administration.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Show me where the DNI and FBI says russia hacked the elections or clintons email system.

Clintons email system?

THAT is not what you said…Not Clintons email server…who NO ONE has ever said was hacked…

..the DNC Hacks…Which is the topic...Best not to follow one embarrassing lie with another..

Here is what you said..

No they said they found nothing linking it to Russia. And it was the CIA director and not 17 intelligence agencies.

The DNI said no link is present.
The FBI director said no link.

Here…Let me include your link in my list showing your post was BS…

The disagreement between some Republicans and Democrats on Russia's intentions in hacking the election rests partially on the lack of agreement between intelligence agencies and the FBI about the conclusiveness of the evidence, officials explained this weekend.

www.cnn.com...

Q&A: Why the CIA, FBI differ on Russian election hacking

The FBI does not dispute that the CIA's assessment could be accurate, said a U.S. official with knowledge of the matter. The difference lies in the institutional standards the agencies require in reaching such conclusions. While the CIA develops assessments based on a broad interpretation of available data, the FBI, as a law enforcement agency, requires a standard of proof that could sustain a possible criminal prosecution.

There have been differences, the official said, in how much weight to ascribe a range of possible motives: Were the Russians specifically seeking to tilt the election in favor of Trump? Was the effort designed to damage Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton's future ability to govern, believing that she was destined to win? Or was the operation a hedging of bets to sow confusion and undermine confidence in the process?

www.usatoday.com...

The CIA has concluded that Russia intervened to help Trump win the election, since Moscow launched cyberattacks on both the Republican and Democratic parties but only disclosed damaging information about the Democrats.

The ODNI agrees with the CIA that the Kremlin was responsible for the hacking, but it concluded that the goal was not to help Trump, Fox News reported, citing government sources.

The FBI also concluded in late October that the main goal of the Russian hacking was "to distort" the U.S. presidential campaign and not to assist Trump.

www.efe.com...

AND YOUR LINK

Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources

edit on 16-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Good luck. I caught him in a bunch of lies earlier in the thread. He's just going to stubbornly say "NUH HUH" and ignore anything you post then repeat the very things he's been lying about.
edit on 16-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

See the post above yours to correct the mistakes you made.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Good luck. I caught him in a bunch of lies earlier in the thread. He's just going to stubbornly say "NUH HUH" and ignore anything you post then repeat the very things he's been lying about.

I have not lied about anything. Your inability to refute facts and then running away when you cant is your issue, not mine.

The CIA claims Russia is behind the hacking.

The DNI / FBI say they werent the ones who did the hacking and that there is no evidence linking them to what the Democrats are pushing.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

See the post above yours to correct the mistakes you made.

You mean the post where some guy claims that Comey told Trump there is no evidence that the RUSSIAN hacking influenced the outcome???

I am not discussing whether or not it influenced the outcome?

You claimed that only the CIA thought it was the Russians..

You claimed that the DNI and FBI didn't think it was the Russians..

You lied..and still are...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

So the FBI / DNI have stated Russia was behind the hacking of the emails?

Tell me - what are the CIA and White House stating russia did.
edit on 16-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I have not lied about anything. Your inability to refute facts and then running away when you cant is your issue, not mine.

The CIA claims Russia is behind the hacking.

The DNI / FBI say they werent the ones who did the hacking

NOPE...

The link YOU provided to support that lie says this...

While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Except for Clinton / Podesta / DNC emails... where they say there is nothing linking it to Russia.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

So the FBI / DNI have stated Russia was behind the hacking of the emails?

Read my links...Or better yet...Read your own link..

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Probably about his list of pardons....
Hillary,,,,check
Snowden....check
Wiener......check
Etc
Etc
Etc

You forgot the traitor, Bergdahl.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

See what I mean. He just doubles down on his lies. Good luck even though you are fighting with a brick wall. That lies regularly.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join