It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS Press Conference Tomorrow 12.16.16

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: Krazysh0t

So the Russian exposed corruption in the DNC, evidence of pay-for-play, evidence of lying/cheating during the primaries against Bernie. . . . and we're supposed to overturn an election because the democrats got caught cheating.

Where did anyone say the election should be overturned? That seems to be a projection that you are projecting onto me. I just want Russia to be accountable for messing with a US institution. Why don't you?

Are you sh#tting me?

Every leftist in the media, many here, the petitions to influence voters in the electoral college, Obama, Hillary are all trying to invalidate the election because of Russian influence.

Hell, the Labour Party in the UK is now trying to negate the Brexit vote because. . . Russians.

No. That is your projections as well as you twisting the narratives of several different liberal causes into one amalgamation cause.

So you want to attack Russia because they caught the DNC cheating during an election.

I want to hold Russia accountable because they violated American sovereignty, something that used to be a serious offense to American citizens.
edit on 16-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

So the Russian exposed corruption in the DNC, evidence of pay-for-play, evidence of lying/cheating during the primaries against Bernie. . . . and we're supposed to overturn an election because the democrats got caught cheating.

Where did anyone say the election should be overturned? That seems to be a projection that you are projecting onto me. I just want Russia to be accountable for messing with a US institution. Why don't you?

Are you sh#tting me?

Every leftist in the media, many here, the petitions to influence voters in the electoral college, Obama, Hillary are all trying to invalidate the election because of Russian influence.

Hell, the Labour Party in the UK is now trying to negate the Brexit vote because. . . Russians.

And Merkel is blaming the Russians for their drop in popularity (Christian Democratic Union)
France will blame Russia if La Pen does well
Wash , rinse ,repeat.
edit on 12/16/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Annnnd like clockwork we go back to the start.

Got any proof?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The Russians are clearly the greatest softpower in the world.

Or they're just the Western establishment's punching bag.

Nope. Not gonna work. The people are waking up. Cold War BS won't fly anymore.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I've posted plenty of proof of my points in this thread. You are MORE than welcome to use your eyes and go look for it, but I'm not posting anything else in this thread because you clearly didn't read that proof yet and are demanding more.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
And the Cold War WAS BS

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Oh no! Liberals have opinions and have tried to do stuff therefore all liberals think the same! What stellar thinking you display.

your the one who asked where they were talking crazy.. I just answered your question.
edit on 16-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

You gotta milk it for all its worth, trillions in surplus debt, why not throw in a vacation?

Just like the last day at a hotel (motel?) room, take the towels, soaps and lotions. Candies too for good measure.
edit on 16-12-2016 by Arnie123 because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Why would ANYONE want "retaliation" against another superpower from an outgoing president with less than 30 days left in his term?????

Yeah, let's go start WWIII before leaving office, that oughtta' fix this Trump fella!

Brilliant.

/extreme sarcasm

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Are you sh#tting me?

No. That is your projections as well as you twisting the narratives of several different liberal causes into one amalgamation cause.

So you want to attack Russia because they caught the DNC cheating during an election.

I want to hold Russia accountable because they violated American sovereignty, something that used to be a serious offense to American citizens.

In order to hold someone accountable you need evidence they did something wrong. Thus far there is no evidence and no amount of liberal / democratic whining can create secret evidence that will be accepted.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Because once he is out of office the protected bunkers would be for people other than Obama.

Besides if a person is convinced they will be going to prison for life without parole they do crazy things. Like blame the Russians for Clintons loss.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That is usually the typical response, "we have to retaliate". I mean, look at all those riots and the crying.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
BREAKING: OBAMA SAYS RUSSIA DID NOT RIG ELECTION FOR TRUMP

Assange also addresses the "RNC Leak" bs.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Understood, but my point is...there wasn't much (if any) evidence of WMD's in Iraq either and look what happened. So I damn sure don't want some guy with less than 30 days left spinning up a conflict with Russia (of all people)!

And to be clear, there's not enough time for something like sanctions or the like to work, so what options does this leave for some form of "retaliation" (which certain members here seem to truly cherish the notion of)???

Think...military strikes in Syria maybe? Or, maybe shoot down a couple Su-34's??

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Ah yes, the Next News Network. I am not sure about them, don't get me wrong though I am being simply objective as I subscribe to him too, its just I don't have enough material on him and his reporting. I do like his approach, he could be a bit more professional, but otherwise not too shabby.

Wouldn't that be something though? if this report is true that is...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Whatever we get from him will be only a small fraction of the actual truth. Full disclosure will likely never come through official channels since it would reveal all of the sick things the elite have been doing.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How about a Pardon for anything/everything Hillary may or may not have done, didn't do, was doing...or was/is planning on doing in the future?

He signs that just prior to Trumps inauguration.

He may not, his legacy will be ruined for a lot of people if he does. He'll become another Gerald Ford.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: goou111

In relative terms I just got home from combat. I have no desire to see war in the US.

I'll fight it though. I'll be damned if I let anyone attempt a dictatorial take over while I'm still breathing.

You are getting yourself worked up over nothing. It's his last. He's saying goodbye. And, I hear, he will be giving Trump some advice. No takeover, no dictator, no war. Just a press conference.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

He says a lot of stuff I dont agree with but at least he links to his sources though for what he is talking about.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How about a Pardon for anything/everything Hillary may or may not have done, didn't do, was doing...or was/is planning on doing in the future?

He signs that just prior to Trumps inauguration.

He may not, his legacy will be ruined for a lot of people if he does. He'll become another Gerald Ford.

What legacy?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join