It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS Press Conference Tomorrow 12.16.16

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: DBCowboy

No one is claiming that the Russians RIGGED the election.

Of course not because when they tried to make that claim the states said there was no evidence to support it. thats why they moved on the BS DNC hacked emails.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So the Russian exposed corruption in the DNC, evidence of pay-for-play, evidence of lying/cheating during the primaries against Bernie. . . . and we're supposed to overturn an election because the democrats got caught cheating.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

No Congress has not been briefed. They scheduled a hearing and intelligence agencies refused to provide briefers. Since you are intentionally ignoring it, Obama already staed there was no signs of Russia hacking the elections. Then he claims Putin is directly involved, the CIA claims Russia / Putin are involved, the Director of National intelligence says no, there is no evidence to support that claim, Congress wants a briefing and intelligence says no.

They never briefed congress on russian involvement in the hacks and the election.

No Obama didn't say that at all. I notice your lies never come equipped with sources and when you DO source you stretch your premise a lot.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So the Russian exposed corruption in the DNC, evidence of pay-for-play, evidence of lying/cheating during the primaries against Bernie. . . . and we're supposed to overturn an election because the democrats got caught cheating.

Where did anyone say the election should be overturned? That seems to be a projection that you are projecting onto me. I just want Russia to be accountable for messing with a US institution. Why don't you?
edit on 16-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

So are you telling me then the White House Press Secretary doesnt speak on behalf of Obama?

You should tell him that then.

Or maybe take Obama at his word -

Dec 15th 2016 - Obama says ‘we will’ retaliate against Russia for election hacking
edit on 16-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
To be fair, after looking around for a bit, this press conference is standard procedure. This ism't something in response to anything.

My predication, chastise Trump, push on the Electors and wish people a good christmas.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

No one is claiming that the Russians RIGGED the election.

Of course not because when they tried to make that claim the states said there was no evidence to support it. thats why they moved on the BS DNC hacked emails.

They didn't "move on" to that. That has ALWAYS been the claim. Even back in July. More lies from you. I'm going to post the CrowdStrike source again which is timestamped in JULY
Bears in the Midst: Intrusion into the Democratic National Committee

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Putin is probably having a hell of a laugh at Obama's latest pathetic attempt to blame everything on him.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Where did anyone say the election should be overturned? That seems to be a projection that you are projecting onto me. I just want Russia to be accountable for messing with a US institution. Why don't you?

Are you sh#tting me?

Every leftist in the media, many here, the petitions to influence voters in the electoral college, Obama, Hillary are all trying to invalidate the election because of Russian influence.

Hell, the Labour Party in the UK is now trying to negate the Brexit vote because. . . Russians.

link   

So are you telling me then the White House Press Secretary doesnt speak on behalf of Obama?

You should tell him that then.

Or maybe take Obama at his word -

Dec 15th 2016 - Obama says ‘we will’ retaliate against Russia for election hacking

Good. Retaliation is what I want. Russia shouldn't be getting away with messing with our electoral process.

link   

There is no evidence the Russians, or anyone else, hacked the elections.
They then moved onto the DNC crap.

Keep up with their timeline of events would you please.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Are you sh#tting me?

Every leftist in the media, many here, the petitions to influence voters in the electoral college, Obama, Hillary are all trying to invalidate the election because of Russian influence.

Hell, the Labour Party in the UK is now trying to negate the Brexit vote because. . . Russians.

No. That is your projections as well as you twisting the narratives of several different liberal causes into one amalgamation cause.

link   

Retaliate against what? They didn't do anything.

How about every country in the world retaliates against America for dicking about in their internal affairs? It would be literally every single one on the planet.

link   

And now we come full circle in the lies. Oh well. No need arguing with a broken record. Cya.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

* - Is There A Loophole That Could Actually Keep Obama In The White House?

* - Dem Congressman Wants Electoral College Vote to Be Postponed

Luckily a Florida Judge destroyed the attempt by Democrats for a Presidential revote back in 2000. It still escaped modern Democrats who have called for it, or ad delay in the electoral college, which is also illegal.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Are you sh#tting me?

No. That is your projections as well as you twisting the narratives of several different liberal causes into one amalgamation cause.

So you want to attack Russia because they caught the DNC cheating during an election.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

And now we come full circle in the lies. Oh well. No need arguing with a broken record. Cya.

So the evidence refuting your claims was so overwhelming your incapable of continuing in your desperate attempt to push a lie that congressmen were briefed when in fact they and the intelligence community say otherwise.

It makes my job easier when you undermine your own argument then accuse others of lying. Careful though because its not working for Obama and it surely didnt work for Clinton.

Come Monday, absent illegal and unconstitutional action of this President, you and the Democrats shame will be complete when Trump becomes our President elect and Hillary is cast to the ash heap of history.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

So you want to attack Russia because they caught the DNC cheating during an election.

If the liberals told the truth and stopped lying they would not need so many "causes" to push.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Why can't he wait until after he is done being president to take his family on vacation?
It's only a few more weeks.
Why are we paying for another expensive vacation?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Oh no! Liberals have opinions and have tried to do stuff therefore all liberals think the same! What stellar thinking you display.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join