It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS Press Conference Tomorrow 12.16.16

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense
a reply to: Xcathdra

I am sorry I am not going to give you any more of my time. You're either an actor working in a propaganda role against the United States of America, a troll, or an idiot. DNI legally can't refuse to give intel to the intelligence committee. They can however ask for delays until they finalize their assessment. That's what's currently causing conflicts because ODNI (basically the umbrella organization for the entire intelligence apparatus) wants to be sure they're accurate in their final assessment and they don't want to rush their judgment.

congress has asked and they are being told its to sensitive. Legality dont have anything to do with it. they did it with Bengazi too.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

Once again an example of cant refute the facts so you attack the person.

I have literally refuted everything you said point by point, but hey if imagining you won some sort of internet medal makes you feel better. Please pat yourself on the back, do a victory lap around your house in your underwear, and get back to posting BS.

edit on 16-12-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Indigo5

Your posts are nonsense and the link doesn't work...and frankly can't even understand what you are disputing.

Its your own damn source and post. You said republican views of putin went up after the election. i am telling you your source shows the data was collected since 2014, and not "after the elections" as you falsely claimed.

OK...I might be starting to think you have comprehension issues..

Yes...it was data collected SINCE 2014..up until DECEMEBR 2016

Here is Republicans and Democrats on Vladimir Putin since July 2014. pic.twitter.com/s4I6FY5cbt

10:17 AM - 14 Dec 2016

Link to Vox article: www.vox.com...
Link to Original YouGov survey: d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net...

Graphic showing how the GOP (though still in negative range) have spiked with their Putin Love..

Frankly I think...due to first hand experience around here...that it simply reflects how easily ...ahem...some folks ...are manipulated by a Russian propaganda campaign..

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Your posts are nonsense and the link doesn't work...and frankly can't even understand what you are disputing.

After rereading your post and link I was mistaken. My apologies.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

and yet you are still wrong about presidential pardons as I showed you / linked source to you.

Here - try this - Wiki - Pardon of Richarrd Nixon

On September 8, 1974, president of the United States Gerald Ford issued Proclamation 4311, which gave Richard Nixon a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes he might have committed against the United States while president.[1][2][3] In a televised broadcast to the nation, Ford explained that he felt the pardon was in the best interests of the country, and that the Nixon family's situation was "a tragedy in which we all have played a part. It could go on and on and on, or someone must write the end to it. I have concluded that only I can do that, and if I can, I must."[4]

Notice -
Did commit...
Was charged with...
Was convicted of...

are not present for the pardon in question.

"might have committed" is.
edit on 16-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I am sorry I am not going to give you any more of my time. You're either an actor working in a propaganda role against the United States of America, a troll, or an idiot. DNI legally can't refuse to give intel to the intelligence committee. They can however ask for delays until they finalize their assessment. That's what's currently causing conflicts because ODNI (basically the umbrella organization for the entire intelligence apparatus) wants to be sure they're accurate in their final assessment and they don't want to rush their judgment.

congress has asked and they are being told its to sensitive. Legality dont have anything to do with it. they did it with Bengazi too.

You said that...But it is precisely BS...

Weird..really....

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

How exactly is any of that connected to the exposed corruption within Democratic party, and how exactly did Russia influence the US elections? Was it by exposing the truth about the lying, corrupted, murderous criminal that's Hillary Clinton? Or are you saying that they altered the results of the election in favor of Trump?

Liberals will go down as the most disgusting people of the 21th century

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Like your hat..Where in the Yugosphere are you from exactly?

edit on 16-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

You said that...But it is precisely BS...

Weird..really....

Uh uhu. And that attack on the ambassador was from a youtube video right? the CIA is a political tool these days.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I am genuinely interested to hear your answer to my question. Or did you become just like your mainstream media whose narrative you push hard on ATS, uninterested in facts and proof, without realizing a simple truth that it does not matter who released the information about a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal.

Goddamn Russians for exposing the corruption within your government.
I know it's hard to face this truth, knowing that many of us here were saying just how crooked Democratic party is

And now, because you can't deny the truth, you blame it on the Russians and their propaganda. Disgusting and pathetic at the same time, just like Democratic party
edit on 546k2016Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Just a poke from the real world...

On Sean Hannity’s radio show, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said that hacked Democratic documents sent to reporters at Gawker and The Hill may have come from Russia.

The Hill

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Where again are you posting from?

I have been to Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia...

I find your obsession with the peculiarities of partisan politics here in the states fascinating...
edit on 16-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Can you show us the transcript / video where assange says russia hacked to get the info in question? Or info from the respective media outlets that say putin hacked to obtain the info?

If you can you should let the DNI / FBI know because apparently they missed it also.

As a side note - judging by your avatar / photo of putin being arrested you arent a fan of his? Is that why you want it linked to Russia so bad?
edit on 16-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I am eager for knowledge about things that interest me.

I have low tolerance for people who talk about things they know nothing about, which is why I am getting extremely frustrated reading utter BS from people such as yourself, blaming Russia for exposing the truth about your cult leader, without absolutely zero evidence, while knowingly staying ignorant to what was exposed.

I don't care who the messenger is, i am only interested in the message
edit on 557k2016Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Just a poke from the real world...

On Sean Hannity’s radio show, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said that hacked Democratic documents sent to reporters at Gawker and The Hill may have come from Russia.

The Hill

Some other bonehead tried to mis quote that article earlier.

On Sean Hannity’s radio show, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said that hacked Democratic documents sent to reporters at Gawker and The Hill may have come from Russia. But, he said, he is confident the emails he received did not come from the same source.

Context is everything and bull# is bull#.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Live feed for the POTUS press conference. This should be interesting.

Of course this runs on Ost., Obama standard time, so expect it to be at least 30 min late.....at least.....

Scheduled to start at 2:15 est.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Live feed for the POTUS press conference. This should be interesting.

Of course this runs on Ost., Obama standard time, so expect it to be at least 30 min late.....at least.....

Scheduled to start at 2:15 est.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

I am eager for knowledge about things that interest me.

I have low tolerance for people who talk about things they know nothing about

Said the poster from?..Where again? Serbia perhaps? Samo strastveni? Neplaćen?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Said the poster from?..Where again? Serbia perhaps? Samo strastveni? Neplaćen?

I'm a poster from Canada, calling BS. Does it matter where I am from?

I have had enough personal experience with Russian hackers (private, not government) to know a couple things from the current publicly released 'evidence'...it wasn't the Russians.

Their private groups are far too savvy to have left the trail that has been publicly shown, and their state level teams make the private groups look incompetent.

Quite frankly, as I stated earlier, whoever did this is extremely incompetent, or this is all made up to point a finger.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What is he being passionate about and what is he being paid / unpaid to do?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join