It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS Press Conference Tomorrow 12.16.16

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
I never thought I would see the day when Americans believe Putin over our own POTUS.

The Republicans love them some murderous tyrants!...Though still negative...Putin's favorability has jumped 50% amongst GOP since the election.

www.vox.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

Any time after its commission means just that, before charges and before conviction.

It extends to every offence known to the law, and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken or during their pendency or after conviction and judgment.

A person can be pardoned before they are charged and before they are convicted. They can also be pardoned after being convicted and sentenced.

So yeah....

As for the second part I explained numerous times what the White House / CIA is claiming and explained the DNI / FBI dont agree with their conclusion because there is no evidence to support it.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I never thought I would see the day when Americans believe Putin over our own POTUS.

Me either.

I don't know what people are thinking. I'm not sure they do.

FOX and the RIGHT - - - - Anything but Hillary.

Reap what you sow.

I expect a Black and White next 4 years - - - either good changes or really bad.

edit on 16-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
As for the second part I explained numerous times what the White House / CIA is claiming and explained the DNI / FBI dont agree with their conclusion because there is no evidence to support it.

The Intelligence Community will not out their own people doing humint in the field (aka the anonymous sources), to then likely be killed by foreign state actors, to satisfy your witchhunt because you don't believe their intelligence.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

edit on 16-12-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

link   
Russia has said put up or shut up I wonder if they'll dust off the Iraq weapons of mass destruction file

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

The Republicans love them some murderous tyrants!...Though still negative...Putin's favorability has jumped 50% amongst GOP since the election.

www.vox.com...

Who is lying now?

Here is Republicans and Democrats on Vladimir Putin since July 2014. pic.twitter.com/s4I6FY5cbt

link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Indigo5

Good luck. I caught him in a bunch of lies earlier in the thread. He's just going to stubbornly say "NUH HUH" and ignore anything you post then repeat the very things he's been lying about.

I have not lied about anything. Your inability to refute facts and then running away when you cant is your issue, not mine.

The CIA claims Russia is behind the hacking.

The DNI / FBI say they werent the ones who did the hacking

NOPE...

The link YOU provided to support that lie says this...

While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking

Youre missing a point. CHeck the wording"does not dispute" They said in effect the CIA may beleive they have evidence,BUT the DNI and FBI have their own Theories as well.

It does not say the russians did anything In a conclusive statement does it?

DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
WASHINGTON, DC 20511

October 07, 2016

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations.

These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process.

www.dni.gov...

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

What is this? Jump to conclusions day? Why don't we wait til what he says before you all start nashing your teeth?

The irony of this post is almost too much to bear.

That post was meant ONLY for this thread.....in no way was it meant as a general policy.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

hey man. check my reply on page 9.
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: oopsie

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Your posts are nonsense and the link doesn't work...and frankly can't even understand what you are disputing.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

The Intelligence Community will not out their own people doing humint, to then likely be killed by foreign state actors, to satisfy your witchhunt because you don't believe their assessments.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Then why are they refusing to brief the intelligence committee in Congres, who have the required security levels to see the info?

No, Hillary, 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies Did Not Say Russia Hacked Dem E-mails

Read more at:
www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Russia has said put up or shut up I wonder if they'll dust off the Iraq weapons of mass destruction file

Was just reading about that....let's see how much linger the rhetoric lasts from the press and the "intelligence community". Should be able to gauge it fairly quickly I would think.

Sad our current administration has put such a huge divide inside the US in the last 8 years and is now trying to do the same outside the US in its final days.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

Good luck. I caught him in a bunch of lies earlier in the thread. He's just going to stubbornly say "NUH HUH" and ignore anything you post then repeat the very things he's been lying about.

I have not lied about anything. Your inability to refute facts and then running away when you cant is your issue, not mine.

The CIA claims Russia is behind the hacking.

The DNI / FBI say they werent the ones who did the hacking

NOPE...

The link YOU provided to support that lie says this...

While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking

Youre missing a point. CHeck the wording"does not dispute" They said in effect the CIA may beleive they have evidence,BUT the DNI and FBI have their own Theories as well.

It does not say the russians did anything In a conclusive statement does it?

DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
WASHINGTON, DC 20511

October 07, 2016

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations.

These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process.

www.dni.gov...

Until they show actual proof its not definite though is it? And CONFIDENCE isnt always right either.
ALso they do mention they dont think Trump himself was connected and this is just Putin hurting clinton.
Trump is the unwitting recipient of help at the most.

Back to "high confidence" Oh yeah were sure they did it. Ok where is th eevidence of it? Oh we cant show it to you because it will expose our methods. Ok then you have no evidence then do you? Evidence that canno tbe seen is as good as no evidence.

Still How do you HACK PAPER BALLOTS?(caps fro emphasis only)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I am sorry I am not going to give you any more of my time. You're either an actor working in a propaganda role against the United States of America, a troll, or an idiot. DNI legally can't refuse to give intel to the intelligence committee. They can however ask for delays until they finalize their assessment. That's what's currently causing conflicts because ODNI (basically the umbrella organization for the entire intelligence apparatus) wants to be sure they're accurate in their final assessment and they don't want to rush their judgment.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I expect a Black and White next 4 years - - - either good changes or really bad.

I expect a lot of what Trump says is his gift of "Truthful Hyperbole" via twitter..

"We are sending 300,000 Military Advisors back to Iraq to help them investigate border issues with Iran!..."

"It would be rude for me to turn down a gift from a friendly government like Russia, including off-shore bank accounts!"

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There was a comedy movie back in the 1980's called 'Whoops Apocalypse' its now unfortunately a documentary a bunch of dysfunctional people are currently running the USA and I really think they are so involved in playing stupid games that consequences such as world war 3 aren't even on the radar

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Your posts are nonsense and the link doesn't work...and frankly can't even understand what you are disputing.

Its your own damn source and post. You said republican views of putin went up after the election. i am telling you your source shows the data was collected since 2014, and not "after the elections" as you falsely claimed.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Once again an example of cant refute the facts so you attack the person.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Actually that poster is a long term critic of Putin but obviously still has a functioning bs meter
edit on 16-12-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

hey man. check my reply on page 9.

My bad.. I didnt see your post. Thank you for posting that info.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join