It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monica Crowley, Fox News Personality, Joins Trump National Security Council

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Monica is going to be Trump's senior director of strategic communications.

Monica Crowley, a conservative radio host and Fox News analyst, has been tapped by the Trump administration as the senior director of strategic communications for the National Security Council, the Trump transition team announced Thursday.

She is a loyal Trump supporter, and began her foreign policy for Nixon and has a PHD in international affairs.

Crowley, a self-described “happy warrior,” a loyal Trump supporter and advocate, had also been floated as a possible pick for White House press secretary.

Her career in foreign policy began as a foreign policy assistant to former President Richard Nixon, according to her Fox News bio. She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and holds a Ph.D. in international affairs from Columbia University.
www.thedailybeast.com...

Her statements in the Washington times about immigrants wanting social welfare and spreading Islam won't sit well with all.

In November 2015, she wrote in The Washington Times only a fraction of the refugees pouring into Europe from Syria were fleeing “war and persecution.” Most, she wrote, were from “Middle East, North Africa and countries like Pakistan and Indonesia who are using the European Union’s open doors-open borders policy to reach the West for social welfare and the longer-term goal of spreading Islam.”

edit on 15-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Probably a good selection !

I like it.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have heard her name, I know very little about her.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hmmm. she seems like she might be a decent choice. She has actually been in some government stuff a while back.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Gosh that is why I think she shouldn't be in the admin.

She has actually been in some government stuff a while back.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Trump may be considering Fox's Dana Perino as Press Secretary . Why is this not unusual ? She was George Bush' s Press Secretary

new topics

top topics

join