It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Act of War?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

EXACTLY!!!! I thought the same thing! If youve ever read one of those garbage, impulse buy tabloids from the supermarket, an "unnamed source" is the source for 90% of the articles.
Well, thats what ive heard from an unnamed source ....

edit on 12/11/2016 by Brian4real because: Grammer

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

From the Russian point of view, the United States has been intervening in their domestic political affairs since the 1990s. American and allied NGOs are considered to be agents of foreign influence. Even when they are not explicitly trying to sway Russians politically, they can undermine Russians' faith in the system of government that has been built up under Putin. Why shouldn't Russia return the favor?

Just as Radio Free Europe exposes corruption in Russian politics, why shouldn't the Kremlin expose corruption in American politics?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

From the Russian point of view the very same act of publishing those insinuations is an act of war

In my view those were internal leakages, some of them reached Wikileaks. Some others could be in the hands of evil russkies
Hacker communities usually don't have national bounds and there are people of ethnic russian origin close to wkileaks, anonymous and others white and black hat communities. I give very low possibility that the hacking were from a direct order of Putin/Kremlin.
I can see how Western MSM manipulating public opinion about Syrian war, such as most americans don't even realize that today USA is allied with Al-Qaida lol. The purpose of linking Putin personally and Russia in general to the USA elections is to exert pressure on the electors, on the society as a whole. Just another last attempt to overthrow Trump. ( and I'm not a supporter of Trump in the slightest)

Link on russian discussion of NBC news youtu.be...
edit on 16-12-2016 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Right now there is absolutely nothing linking the Russians to this. Even Assange went on the record to state Russia was not involved. A former British Ambassador said Russia was not involved and he was the one who received the material during a meeting in DC.

What this boils down to is Clinton / certain Democrats acting in an illegal manner and being caught doing it.

In their minds had their corruption not been exposed Clinton would have won.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Even Assange went on the record to state Russia was not involved

He said the Russians (I take that to mean the Russian Government) didn't give him the information. That does not mean they were not involved.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

In Assanges interview on Hannity it suggests otherwise. Also the former British Ambassador said it didnt come from Russia as he is the one who turned the info over to wikileaks.

He said it was not a hack but leaked from an inside source in the DNC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join