It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Congressman Wants Electoral College Vote to Be Postponed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
The Supreme Court is a branch and is called the judicial branch. The legislative branch is congress and is composed of the house and the senate. The executive branch is the presidency. Those are the 3 branches.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

A Democratic congressman wants Monday's Electoral College votes to be postponed and people in Hell want ice water. Enough, already. Dems, sweep out the DNC and plan your next campaigns.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why didn't they just delay the national election?

Because they were SURE Hillary was going to win.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

They told the BIG LIE often enough and got caught believing in it.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

That's what makes this so interesting.

Apparently the dems didn't care if there was corruption, malfeasance, just as long as they won.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is the same as the constant propaganda coming out of Russia and China, it's meant for internal consumption. It's just another politician developing street cred for their own next election. Meaningless beyond giving the talking heads something to fill their time slot with.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

That's what makes this so interesting.

Apparently the dems didn't care if there was corruption, malfeasance, just as long as they won.

I know. Every day my jaw drops at the way they complain about how their dirty laundry was aired and complain they it might have done something to sway the election the other way. They complain they is wasn't fair that no one thought to air the dirty laundry of Republicans.

But no one, NO ONE, ever tries to claim that what we saw was in any way untrue or false. They're tacitly claiming all of that collusion and corruption. They're admitting they cheated the primary process to keep Bernie from being the nominee. They're admitting that the Foundation was basically a massive pay for play scam. They're admitting that the DNC and Hillary's campaign and lots of top journalists across multiple networks, papers and websites colluded to disseminate Hillary's message the way the campaign wanted it put out. They're admitting that their internal dialogue uses the very same kinds of unflattering, even derogatory racial language and stereotypes they consistently attack others for using.

But they don't care about that ... only that people found out about it.

It's unnerving really. Why would anyone want to vote for them ever again?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This whole thing is so ridiculous.

One thing that they keep neglecting to mention is - most people never looked at WikiLeaks.
Many people don't even know what WikiLeaks is, even if they might have heard of it.
Some ignored it, thinking it was fake.

On ATS we have a completely different understanding of this whole thing.
The rest of the world is not like that.

Most of MSM barely mentioned the revelations of WikiLeaks.
Even FoxNews did not cover it as extensively as they could have.
They all considered it off limits because the information was obtained illegally.
Alternate news covered it, but there is a huge chunk of the population that does not watch alternate news.
Let's face it - there is a huge part of the population that does not actually pay much attention to news at all.

There was so much revealed about Clinton that had nothing to do with WikiLeaks, including the FBI investigation etc.
WikiLeaks did not cause that investigation.
Even before the WikiLeaks revelations, people knew about her corruption through social media.

So, I think that people are highly exaggerating the impact that WikiLeaks had on the election results.

edit on 12/15/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

On ATS we have a completely different understanding of this whole thing.
The rest of the world is not like that...

...So, I think that people are highly exaggerating the impact that WikiLeaks had on the election results.

Spot on in my opinion. I almost never hear any conversations about these topics while going through my day. Most rely on soundbites they pick up here and there I think.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Some in the UK are blaming Russia for Brexit.

Regardless, it's a repudiation of the common voter.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The damn Russians are a busy bunch it seems.

The Labor Party are blaming them for Brexit too!

lol!!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Right one Blue! Couldn't agree more.

"Wikileaks released hacked documents..." That would be the phrase most hear or read about. So much ambiguity and vagueness in that statement that really leaves it up to interpretation when in fact it's that simple.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Just like the "intelligence briefing" Congress received about Saddam WMD's.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
They can want in one hand , crap in the other and see which one fills up first...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
These people are paid to put on a show for the American people and divide our communities, there is nothing genuine about this whole political charade, it's all for show and is only creating a huge divide between the American people.

Some of the things that are said here on these forum about an opposing political party and its followers are downright hateful and remind me of the Civil Rights movement and what some of the white supremacists said about black people.

They've turned a lot of people into politically 'racist' hotheads who are prejudiced against the opposite party. It's the same playbook but instead of skin color they are using political affiliation which spans all races and nationalities.

That hate and anger is only being fueled by these politicians and the media, it's scripted so that we will fight each other. People need to wake up.
edit on 12/15/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious
Electors are, really, commoners like us.
(yeah, I know that hurts)

Why should they have access to information we have no seen?

If we would have seen it, perhaps our votes would have been different... just saying.

We did see it it's called Wikileaks lol

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Yeah however Russia was not the source for wikileaks. Thats the issue right now.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join