It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Cigar UFO Near The Orion Nebula, Captured By Telescope 9.25

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Here's the original HQ image from 2006.
hubblesite.org...

Should anyone wish to find it themselves.

I downloaded the 1800x1800 tiff file, viewed the tiff at original pixel size and lo and behold, there the object is, slap bang in the middle of the image. Easy, really.

Good , I wasn't saying that it wasn't there just supplying the original image for those interested.
I have seen the "UFO" before , didn't think it was ET then either , not surprised Scott did though.

Sorry if my response came across that way, it wasn't intended to do so, I was trying to say that the large image file was a better prospect. I really should have read it back before posting it.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

positive
the original is debunked

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Excellent reply my friend, especially for "stupid" people like myself. Thanks. You nailed it.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'm sure that once we get some new telescopes in orbit (like the James Webb Space Telescope) AND scientist start using software that can automatically detect anomalies in pictures, we will find structures/aircraft/UFO's/constructions n space that defy everything we know today.
Remember, the universe is very big place with endless possibilities. We haven't researched 1% of the visible universe yet, so there must be giant objects luring in space, waiting the be discovered.
Why would a civilisation need to build a giant structure in space? Probably for it's energy needs. But chances are that they need those megastructures for purposes we do not understand at this moment (communication, time traveling, weapons,...).

The key to finding these structures would be the software to detect these anomalies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join