It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COUNTDOWN: New Podesta email leaks?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was just reading more on that page from the link I just added.

Does Hannity webcast his show?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Ah. So he's on?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
They just posted this:

Julian Assange appeared on Sean Hanity at 4:07PM EST, While the voice was easy to be spoofed the evidence provided to FindingAssange.com outside of simply the broadcast has been deemed legit proof of life. Assange is still alive and these files are Julians & Wikileaks to distribute as such, FindingAssange.com has terminated our release.
A copy of the proof of life we received will be provided to the public shortly.

The release system will be kept in place if ever required to be used in the future.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wow, this is a lengthy interview.......still not saying a hell of a lot. he did say on multiple occasions they did not get the emails from "state actors", and he didnt seem happy to even reveal that much.

edit on pm1212201616America/Chicago15p03pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

link   
Could we possibly be lucky enough for this latest dump to be the saucy gun?? I say saucy instead of smoking cause I really hope these are the ones that show Podesta choking down some serious cheese pizza...maybe a little pasta spread all over his face....

Man how awesome would it be to have a photo of some map stained hankey covered in walnut pizza sauce all over Podesta's face...

Man all this non code word pizza talk is really making me hungry....I mean its just food they were talking about right???

link   
a reply to: loam

I get it on iHeart Radio.
www.hannity.com...
edit on 15-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Ah. So he's on?

Speaking right now.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here's what has been posted on YouTube...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
interview ended

2nd

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I wonder what is the independent proof of life material they claimed to have received?

They say they will post that shortly.

edit on 15-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I believe they were talking about the LIVE interview itself.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It appears the new email release was a threat for leverage showing Assange was alive.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

They said: "...evidence provided to FindingAssange.com outside of simply the broadcast has been deemed legit proof of life....A copy of the proof of life we received will be provided to the public shortly."

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

They said: "...evidence provided to FindingAssange.com outside of simply the broadcast has been deemed legit proof of life....A copy of the proof of life we received will be provided to the public shortly."

Interesting.
I wonder who was supposed to provide them this evidence.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

That indicates they may have gotten some code or possible live video from him that indicated proof of life. Either way, the threat of releasing info on that website brought him out of hiding or wherever he is now

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Full video....

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Say what you will about Hannity, he can do a good interview.

Can we now assume Assange is alive?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

think it is safe to assume he is alive, and to my ear he didnt sound under duress in the interview. he did, interestingly enough, play it close to the vest during what was a lengthy interview. Not to much new, only to refute the claims of Russian hacking as the source of the emails.

edit on pm1212201616America/Chicago15p04pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Say what you will about Hannity, he can do a good interview.

Can we now assume Assange is alive?

I didn't see his face or his mouth or anything that would indicate proof of life.
I scaled through the video and only noticed Hilary talking into a mic
with some ogre seated in the audience?

I'd prefer to see him facing his rape accuser in court.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join