It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We know their plan, can we please do something now?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I just get annoyed, you know. We can type here all year and it won't do anything, but make us all destitute. But I mean the only way were gonna STOP the NWO is to CHANGE the system. Like the "Dress thing" I mentioned in another thread. But my point is how do we get people to CARE and NOT STOP CARING about stopping the Donald Trumps and Paris Hiltons of the world, maybe with more money and BIGGER MEANIES, maybe? But how can we make a Blind guy see, if we can't get his mind out of the "gutter" these A-H's have created?
I just want to stop them, and still get a paycheck, and figure out some way to BREAK the "SYSTEM" THE UN and Corperate meanies have made?

Plus, Buffy is on FX right now, it's the one where Buffy goes catatonic on the Scobbie gang, and the next episode she does that who nice speech thing to Dawn about living.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This thread topic about "fighting the new world order" keeps appearing, appearing and appearing. Please use the search functions throughout ATS, we have a good thread going about this at the moment

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Okay, I'll look around the web and net to get a better insight and forsight of how this is gonna work and how "revolts" and stuff happened in the first place. Thanks everyone.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSB2005
Okay, I'll look around the web and net to get a better insight and forsight of how this is gonna work and how "revolts" and stuff happened in the first place. Thanks everyone.

There are some really good groups on the net, which are more against globalization, etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
start a neighborhood newsletter, run for local office, become a microbroadcaster, get a local access tv show, write your congressman, call your congressman and make them aware of things...

get the word out. rest assured though, if no one does anything, we're headed towards total despotism.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
They need to be aware that I'm a constitutant b/c of BSB and his treatment of Cleveland, OH anyway. So why not make him feel as confident as I do about he feels about me?(sarcasm) That's besides the point, if a Congress man thinks he's above a person by occupation in the same country and will ignore people like me, I can always say that I keep hearing those same rumors from '96 that the electric/oil companies are bribing him. Because someone is greasing his ego. And he owes alot of people their vote back in ohio for this election anyway. Plus, I'll pressure him for a re-election because there is enough cited evidence to say "fruad by association".(No offense against either party, just based on research I did after I saw the results on TV.)

[edit on 1/27/05 by BSB2005]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Another conspiracy theory? Paris Hilton? Donald Trump? Scoop Doo? How am I supposed to take this seriously? What is it you want people to do, dress a certain way? If people would spend more time helping others and living their lives instead of dreaming up these conspiracies that just do not seem to pan out with any proof I suspect maybe we could give the world a face lift. Maybe I just don't get this NWO thing but from what I have read on other threads about this as well, it still sounds "out there".

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
They could be in on it or not, but if you look at legislation Worldwide and the UN, you would see why we're worried. All you have do is check out a book on a country in Africa or The Carribean to see it. That's where I got validation for this stuff(But then again I checked out books for about 40 countries worldwide so). When I thought like you did. Paris Hilton and Donald Trump are just examples of their pompous, egocentrisum, and pressumion of the "typical" populace thinking.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Okay if you don't mind why don't we turn this thread into a discussion on how to start a resistance. I believe the first thing we need to cover is recruiting and location, how do you believe it should be done?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by faddinglight
Okay if you don't mind why don't we turn this thread into a discussion on how to start a resistance. I believe the first thing we need to cover is recruiting and location, how do you believe it should be done?

If your planning to start a thread with the idea of resistance groups and recuriting members, the chances are, this thread will get closed. I've seen it happen lots of times.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Iam pretty sure we can convice people and show them whats really happening. So far i have told about 15 people about the NWO and 8 people have become belivers if you show them the facts the blind guy will see the truth. Recruiting them to join in a resistance might be the downfall.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Many people know it exist, but vary few have the guts to fight it or to find proof of it. If you want intelligence about the black government just have a friend on the inside upload a trojan to there servers im sure you'll get somewhere from there.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Guys there is no possible way that you can stop the NWO from starting. All you can do is fight when the times comes and hope that many more will fight along side you. Many people will die before there is even a slight chance of beating the NWO. I get pretty pissed off too but there is nothing we can do to stop this just yet. And certainly letters to anyone or protests wont do a damn thing but get innocent people hurt.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
We must capture one or more of the greys...

We can steal their technology and use it against the NWO....

I usually drive around my area in the middle of the night, trying to catch them in the middle of an abduction...I've seen a black triangle hovering over a house in my neighborhood last year at night....I'm not sure if this was piloted by the greys or perhaps even the reptilians...

Anyway, I think the more of us get actively involved in actually hunting down aliens in our hometowns, the higher probability we have of killing one of these bastards and dissecting it...or capturing it and holding it hostage...

What do you all think about these activities?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I want to make this very clear to people, if you start any group, any movement or publically disseminate this information. You will be indited for terrorism and there will always be the good citizen who will inform on you. You should be thankful that you can even talk about it online, some people have been harrased and/or arrested for doing that.

Now days even printing out papers or fliers can be traced to your printer. There are cameras on streets. Your phones can be tapped, and it very possible some miserable person has been assigned to listening to your phone calls. Whatever you do against the NWO, believe me, they will know.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm not saying start up a gun resistance, but I def think you should find at least 5 really good friends that have your back and you've got theirs. If you've got 5 friends like that and you know what's up with the wuddup, then I say you're still in the ballgame.

Also, if we're having to resort to weapons, I'd say that we've pretty much lost the battle. There's no way you're going to be able to go up against the USA military or the gestapo. You'll wind up having to resort to road side bombing and such similar things, like over in the Middle East, and look what's happening to them right now. Not a good idea.

If you really want to get them where it hurts, you hit them financially. Money is the center of their world. Typically, money is run through a closed loop. You get paid, you go out and give your money to a corporation/bank, the bank then uses it to buy more corporations that provide goods and services, and then pay you a fraction of the profits, etc, etc. You start pumping holes in that circle, by going to non-corporate places for your goods and services, on a mass scale, then you break that cycle.

Or you could open up an offshore corporation based on credit counseling, assume a bunch of people's debts, and file for bankruptcy, but I'm not advocating that since that's fraud, and I don't advocate breaking the law. I'm just speaking to inform and educate.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by a3s73rg30ne]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Let me also add that if all you fools decide to go out into the woods and tough it out, we've lost. 1> you won't be able to beat the nwo military or the gestapo. they'll find you, and wipe you out. it's only a matter of time. 2> by taking yourself out of the financial loop, you're making it harder on the rest of us who are trying to take our money out of the corporate loop by going to mom-and-pop businesses.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I want to make this very clear to people, if you start any group, any movement or publically disseminate this information. You will be indited for terrorism and there will always be the good citizen who will inform on you. You should be thankful that you can even talk about it online, some people have been harrased and/or arrested for doing that.

I have to back this up, i feel.
Be very careful due to new terrorism laws, especially in the UK and the US patriot Act.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What do you mean we can't take the goverment by force, its been done, but it wouldn't be my first choice. I'd first expose its real purpose, what its holding back, and what its planning on doing. The government has more bombs and ammunition, but who's going to fire those rounds into the heart of there friends. No soldier will shoot another american citizen for the American government, they may fight for there peoples freedom or safety from, "terrorism or radicals", but not for there governments enslavement over themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by faddinglight
What do you mean we can't take the goverment by force, its been done, but it wouldn't be my first choice. I'd first expose its real purpose, what its holding back, and what its planning on doing. The government has more bombs and ammunition, but who's going to fire those rounds into the heart of there friends. No soldier will shoot another american citizen for the American government, they may fight for there peoples freedom or safety from, "terrorism or radicals", but not for there governments enslavement over themselves.

Exactly! If all this citizen killing went on I guarantee you that many if all of the arms forces would leave their post and probably join the other side. It wouldnt be just a war between the citizens and the govt, it would be citizens and govt against govt.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join