It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats and Liberals has been vanquished

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
We are still talking about them because they are still in control. I don't know where you have been but open your eyes. The recount because of possible fraud, The "fake news" narrative that is leading to the complete censorship of right wing news and opinions, the fake Russian hack of our election, the possible changing of electoral votes. All those things are being done by the Dems. Look at the influence the "fake news" narrative has gained in only 3 weeks or so. When the most popular websites in the world, the sites most people especially young people, get their news, are labeling anything that's not left or that goes against the Dems agenda as fake and removing it, that's power.

When they have convinced the country, even people on here that know the GOVT does nothing but lie, that Russia is hacking our election. Even I might add, when the source of the leaked material says it wasn't Russia, that is power. When they can make any progress at all in an attempt to get the Electoral votes to change, even if it's only a handful, that's power.

Think about it, they actually have a shot, no matter how remote you think it is, to stop the president elect from becoming president because of the things I have mentioned above that they are doing. Look, when you control the media, the influence, the narrative, you control the people and the future of the country. These things alone make them more powerful than any influence the President has and they have gained all of this power after losing an election. Not to mention the fact that Trump osn't a conservative anyway. He's liberal on a lot of stuff, a lot more than he ran on and he will be greatly influenced by his very liberal daughter as well. The Dems gained a lot more than they lost.That's why we are still talking about them and that's why you, OP, need to open your eyes fast.

edit on 15-12-2016 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2016 by awhispersecho because: For spelling. Is that OK?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

And it's got the right foaming at the mouth with anger. Might be the entire point, get half the country angry at the other half. Divide and conquer. If you feel contempt for a whole demographic of people then you're only furthering their agenda.

Nothing during this election season was by accident, all of the major 'issues' that were talked about by the media were talked about to further an agenda; Hillary's emails, Trump's conversation that was 'leaked', Podesta emails, etc. They were all used to create division and animosity between the population.
edit on 12/15/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: dfnj2015

How about stop threatening electoral voters and trying to overturn a democratic election?

it wasn't a democratic election, it was an electoral republic election, only our president is chosen that way....democratic election means that the winner would have gotten the most votes.....

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It's because all they have is hate and fear. They don't really give a damn about making anything great again. Nor do they have an actual plan on how to do it. But they've become very good at vilifying the other side and playing victim. So that's all they know how to do.

Remember who it is you're talking about. The self claimed "Persecuted Christian Right". The Muslim Fearing Right. The poor White Males who are being made extinct. Fox News Zombies and Rush "ditto heads". etc.

These people don't have any plan on how to make things better other than to destroy the other side and blame everything on them. So that's what you'll see from them.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I can say with 100% assuredness that President Obama's legacy will we be reduced to a parentheses in history

I can say with 100% certainty that you're wrong.

History books aren't written by moronic, conservative hacks.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

History books aren't written by moronic, conservative hacks.

Well, they are sometimes. Unfortunately.

But I honestly think history will be much kinder to Obama then people think. A lot has happened in his presidency and regardless of what Conservatives may want people to think not all of it was bad.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

For me, the silver lining is that, in four years, when we look around ourselves and see the wrecked state of our nation, there will be NOBODY to blame but the right-wing. We will know, without a doubt, what happens to our nation under the full control of the right-wing.

Right has the house, senate, and the prez. In four years, there won't be any question as to why things are the way they are.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
When I read that title OP I immediately invisioned He-Man taking hold of his sword, through the searing and painful eletrical barrage attack by an impowered skeletor, lifting the sword and proclaiming, I HAVE THE POWER!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well, they are sometimes. Unfortunately.

Oh, yes! lol.....

Meet David Barton — the Evangelical Quack “Historian” Exposed as the Fake He Is

edit on 15-12-2016 by desert because: ]

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Awww....I see you've been noticing him too lately. He's been quite busy over the past year or so in his remodeling of History and Political Education hasn't he?!?!?

He's been making the rounds and getting a lot of attention and many public appearances as well. He's really gathered himself an impressive audience eager to listen to his BS too.

Stuff like that has a habit slipping under the radar at first and then before you know it you're looking at a whole reality and wondering how you got there.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

um... if the bush administration (the last time the republicans held all the power) is any indication, we will be in war in not time,

Pay attention. We've been at war since day one of the Obama administration. Military campaigns have spread across the Middle East and North Africa, and now the liberals are trying to antagonize Russia by making false claims.

It's like you people think it isn't war when democrats do it. Pathetic and stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join