It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Cat Fry Says, no,no,no,no While Lapping Some Cream--Funny---

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
For about a year now I have been giving our cat Fry a small tea spoon of cream after making coffee. Last week I gave him a couple of strokes and he makes that no,no,no,no that I have heard cats make. Kinda funny. 1 min video.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Nice!

Just got 2 kittens who do this every time they eat. The kids feed them at every whim to make them do it, so they are getting fat for winter

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger
Cats are odd creatures aren't they?

Fry, the cat in the video, will jump up on the back of recliner in the living room and stare at me. I'm pretty sure he wants me dead.
But when coffee is made he makes with the figure 8's around the legs. He isn't a snuggly cat, never has been. And he doesn't go outside. Kinda does his own thing. His is a part of the family now, as much as a cat that has his attitude can be.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You should never give dairy products to cats. They are lactose intolerant, and dairy can kill them, even in small doses. Hopefully, you already knew that as a responsible pet owner and that's not actual cream you're poisoning your cat with every day.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I have found that they are lactose intolerant. I do give him a 1/2 to 1 tea spoon of raw cream. No loose stools, no puking, and your right about being a responsible pet owner.

Answers: Is It Okay for My Cat to Have Milk?
Read more at feline-nutrition.org...
Follow us on Twitter: @FelineNutrition
feline-nutrition.org...

Not all adult cats are lactose intolerant, but many are. Lactose intolerant cats may vomit, become gassy or "gurgly," have soft stool or even outright diarrhea after ingesting milk. If a cat enjoys milk and suffers none of these side-effects from it, then I consider it a healthful treat. I would strongly suggest that organic milk is the best choice. Non-organic milk may come from cows that are given artificial growth hormones. If the milk is not organic, then look for milk labeled "rBGH-free" or "artificial growth hormone free." Read more at feline-nutrition.org... Follow us on Twitter: @FelineNutrition

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I heard "yum yum yum yum yum" haha

Look forward to showing this to the GF in the morning

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff
You know sometimes he will take a break from napping and come out when he hears the coffee being made, and I put the cream on the floor and he will look at it, then me, then walk away. Like it didn't meet his lofty and stringent quality control standards.
Cats can be jerks, cute, but still jerks.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Ive always had cats and always give them milk, never a dead cat except in the street.

We did the Almond milk thing for a while, cats seem to love that more than the real stuff.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Sometimes facts get twisted and then the rumor mill takes over. I love the internet to help solve these issues. But for this one I just asked the vet.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well of course you officious cad! That cream belongs in the middle of a saucer belonging to a set of the very finest china, not on the cruddy floor where humans dare to walk near his presence! Silly man....

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Your right, I didn't follow the Updated International Version of Proper Cat Etiquette and Treatment.
There is a very real possibility that the cat will collude with the dog (who's food dish is on the FLOOR!) to take my life in the middle of the night.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Survival depends greatly on you practising sleeping with one eye open at all times. Be alert, don't let your guard down and for your and your family's safety, any time you see those two looking at you then at each other... believe me, a plan has been hatched! I have the scars to prove it....

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Chocolate is poisonous to the little dears too, but I had one who would break her neck to get at it. I caught her breaking into a sealed container to steal brownies. Thing is that I had noticed there seemed to be less of them than I remembered prior to catching her, but I attributed this to husband packing them in various lunches or sneaking his own treats. Who would suspect the cat of popping a sealed container lid?

She never suffered ill effects from that episode and we found a new way to store brownies.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3
Early this morning I say the cat flash some gang signs to the dog.

I think I bought some time with a little bacon grease on the dogs food. I can only put off the inevitable for so long though.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Cats are more than sneaky.
They know what they want, and see no problem with just gong for it. Fry, the cat in the video loves to sharpen his claws on the carpet on the stairs, so the door is shut 100% of the time.
I never get after the animals too bad, they are after all animals. I just adjust things to accommodate the animals individual "I want to wreck this thing", and it is odd what they pick sometimes to tear to pieces.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
You should never give dairy products to cats. They are lactose intolerant, and dairy can kill them, even in small doses. Hopefully, you already knew that as a responsible pet owner and that's not actual cream you're poisoning your cat with every day.

LACTAID milk is OK to give a cat though.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

This cat doesn't have a problem with the small amount of mile he gets 3-6 times a week. I think he'll be just fine.

top topics

join