It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Job Title Nick-Names...what's your favorite.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I worked in a research lab for many years, and those of us who slaved away at our lab benches all day long referred to ourselves as "bench monkeys".

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Man ole man!! Had to spend the day at the doctors office, but I see everyone chimed on in. I have one for my doctor now....prick in a lab coat. We used other nicknames, some I think are NSFW or ATS. (Lawyers...Liars with a degree.) Painters on the jobs we called ( Drunks) cause most were. In 1980 there was one sole Mexican that came to work in our shop....we nicknamed him ( " The Chinaman" ) Nurse with the dirty knees..... nurse. A pregnant Nun....a liar. Thanks for all that came...I laughed which is something we all damn sure need.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262
"Suck Up": Nearly everyone I worked with at my last Job with a Money Insatiable InterNational Corporation.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
im a bean counter (although my jobs duties are all over operations, finance, and HR lately)

Sous Chef's are called "sueys"

Attorney - "scumbag"
Doctor - "quack"
Car salesman - "crook"
Real Estate Developer - "slimeball"
Journalist - "fiction author"

When i see the job title "therapist" i read it as "the rapist". It doesn't seem therapeutic.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
underwater ceramic technician was my favorite for dishwashers we had In the kitchen
makes a lame job that much better when you have a cool title

top topics

<< 1   >>

join