It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli arrested in NZ for milk contamination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sir, you are paranoid as hell! He was not a New Zealander he was there on a legal work permit. SO the title is appropriate. You are jumping to great assumptions.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I never said the title wasn't appropriate. I said that no one would have paid attention to this story if the man was not born in Israel.

And you know that's the truth.

Refer to newspaper stories in the 50's-60's Southern United States. Distinctions like this were made back then. Black man arrested for theft. Black man arrested for murder. Rather than holding a person responsible for his own actions, presumptions about the suspect were made due to his origin. There is no paranoia involved. We as a society are supposed to have progressed to the point where a person is responsible for HIS actions that HE committed. Not assumed to be up to no good due to his background.

[edit on 1-27-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Technically speaking he shouldnt of put anything "extra" into the milk even if it was more milk....

Its called tampering.....

I dont recall any news of New Zealanders rounding up Isrealis, or anyone else for that matter, they handled it well found the culprit/terrorist/spy or whateven you want to refer him as, and acted accordingly......

Considering:

MOSSAD has been tampering in NZ for sometime, so pre-emptive security is a little better than pre-emptive strikes....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join