It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Predicts Trump's 12 Year Presidency

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
If time travel is possible, why haven’t we met any time travelers? What if we’ve met them, but didn’t believe them?

As the world worries over the ascension of a billionaire used car salesman to the position of leader of the free world, it has forgotten a series of predictions made 16 years ago.

In the year 2000 a man calling himself John Titor logged onto an obscure internet discussion board and posted the following message:

"Greetings. I am a time traveler from the year 2036. I am on my way home after getting an IBM 5100 computer system from the year 1975. My 'time machine' is a temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. I will be happy to post pictures of the unit."

:MOD EDIT : Removed Video :
edit on 12/22/2016 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Oooo I love the Titor stuff. Fascinating, regardless of how true or fantasy it may be.

edit on 15-12-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)
Not sure about the video though.
edit on 15-12-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I hope whoever made up the John Titor stuff is still alive and getting a great laugh that it's still being talked about to this day.

I did watch and enjoy the video. Good Sci-Fi stuff.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NightTerrors

Saying nothing about the credibility of this youtube video or even considering how that is a violation of a US Amendment, I don't think Donald Trump could survive 12 years as the President. He is already going to be the oldest President ever sworn in at the age of 70 (hell he is older than Hillary Clinton btw) and it is common knowledge that 8 years as a President literally ages you decades. Just compare pictures of Obama in 2008 and now or Bush in 2000 versus in 2008. Trump also isn't the healthiest eater either. He doesn't exercise and may be (probably) overweight. I just can't see it physically happening. His body would just fall apart first.

Heck I feel like Trump will struggle to make it to 4 years given the things I said above.
edit on 15-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
John Titor is Trump so goes a theory.

Donald Trump = John Titor +probably causing Mandela Effect +has Tesla secrets

fun read. Good ole ATS!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I really like the John Titor story. I know its been discreditied but it is still very entertaining. As has already been said I hope whoever is behind it is enjoying themselves and any profit they may have made, because in my opinion, the Titor story is one of those things that add a bit of colour to life, without doing any serious harm.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

that is a violation of a US Amendment

it is common knowledge that 8 years as a President literally ages you decades. Just compare pictures of Obama in 2008 and now or Bush in 2000 versus in 2008.

Don't be silly , its common knowledge once the POTUS is elected he or she is killed and cloned. The issue with them ageing so bad is with the cloning process not lasting very long. Hence they restrict the POTUS to only 8 years in office.

This time travel thing and electing trump for 12 years is silly , because the cloned POTUS will not last that long. Its Science

But darn it to heck , I can't but love the Titor stories SnF.

edit on 001231America/ChicagoThu, 15 Dec 2016 08:00:58 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I really like the John Titor story. I know its been discreditied but it is still very entertaining. As has already been said I hope whoever is behind it is enjoying themselves and any profit they may have made, because in my opinion, the Titor story is one of those things that add a bit of colour to life, without doing any serious harm.

I don't think his story can really be discredited if you think about the whole timeline thing, and how they can change, merge, whatever. I am not saying it is true, but not saying it is false either. I have no idea, but it sounds interesting.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Given "John Titor" couldn't predict Trump would be the president, we can be 100% sure this is attention whoring fraud, and as good of a guess as any. I should challenge him to a duel. He must bring a space laser from the future (or his bare fists if he can't find it), while I bring a gun.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Saying nothing about the credibility of this youtube video or even considering how that is a violation of a US Amendment, I don't think Donald Trump could survive 12 years as the President. He is already going to be the oldest President ever sworn in at the age of 70 (hell he is older than Hillary Clinton btw) and it is common knowledge that 8 years as a President literally ages you decades. Just compare pictures of Obama in 2008 and now or Bush in 2000 versus in 2008. Trump also isn't the healthiest eater either. He doesn't exercise and may be (probably) overweight. I just can't see it physically happening. His body would just fall apart first.

Heck I feel like Trump will struggle to make it to 4 years given the things I said above.

It is NOT often Krazy but I agree with you on this!

If he lasts 8 years of POTUS aging, it will be a miracle!
edit on 12 15 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

that is a violation of a US Amendment

it is common knowledge that 8 years as a President literally ages you decades. Just compare pictures of Obama in 2008 and now or Bush in 2000 versus in 2008.

Don't be silly , its common knowledge once the POTUS is elected he or she is killed and cloned. The issue with them ageing so bad is with the cloning process not lasting very long. Hence they restrict the POTUS to only 8 years in office.

This time travel thing and electing trump for 12 years is silly , because the cloned POTUS will not last that long. Its Science

But darn it to heck , I can't but love the Titor stories SnF.

Thanks for the A.M. LoL!
This is why I love ATS!!!
edit on 12 15 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

as a time traveler he shouldn't have predicted, he should have told us about what we have been experiencing for the past 15 years in advance.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a Trump presidency could last 12 years if they swapped seats after 2 years
Trump for 4
Pence for 4
Trump for 4

They could do this to extend the umbrella of the Trumponomics stuff.

ugg

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

as a time traveler he shouldn't have predicted, he should have told us about what we have been experiencing for the past 15 years in advance.

Well then you hit that idea of a multiverse..you never go back in your own specific timeline, you go back to a branch type thing..you could kill yourself and in your universe you are fine still.

real time travel would create paradoxes. therefore time travel is impossible.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
On a lighter note I always said Titor like titan. Not Teetor. Go figure

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Same here, I just couldn't ignore the way he kept saying it like "teeter totter" emphasizing the t's like he did.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Well then you hit that idea of a multiverse..you never go back in your own specific timeline, you go back to a branch type thing..you could kill yourself and in your universe you are fine still.

and assuming that time travel is true and only works in a multiverse (if i understood you right) then how does he know for sure that by going back to 1975 he will find an IBM computer or even a civilized humans

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Would a hoaxer have been able to resist further input beyond 2001? Or did the Titor tit bits stop so as to try and give credibility to the story?
Have we already been at war since 2015 and its not yet escalated to the extent that the public realise we are at war? If this is the case then 2017 maybe what JT was referring to. Also, could there be a dimensional timeline factor at play!

Oh, and did anyone ever recognise the time traveling piece of kit as being similiar to another piece of kit?

Failing it being true, was it Art Bell trying to help is own sell!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

and assuming that time travel is true and only works in a multiverse (if i understood you right) then how does he know for sure that by going back to 1975 he will find an IBM computer or even a civilized humans

Go back to the start of the fork and its gonna be pretty identical...the split comes after he travels back and takes the stuff / posts on the interwebs about his time travel stuff.
His timeline is still preserved as if he never went back, but the split happened where we now have this interference (and that post in 2001 clearly saved us from all the horrors of hippys in his timeline.
)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Hmm...maybe they have the technology. You know, to make him stronger. And faster.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join