It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Evidence of Detroit Voter Fraud, Too Many Votes in 37% of Precincts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: network dude

For one, I have three unicorns, and they currently crap gold, frankincense and myrrh in honor of the holiday season. Don't knock the unicorns that crap good things--have you even seen the Squatty Potty commercial?

This ...video ...is freaking hilarious.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: justneo
I believe this was Jill's plan all along, she has been outspoken about Clinton through the election, I haven't heard her say she ever thinks Trump was the one doing the voter fraud I think she was just letting people put words in her mouth. She knows the dodgyness of the Dems and the best way for her to get away with exposing it was letting people think she was doing it to get rid of donald but instead showing it was actually Hillarys camp doing the dodgy business. And pocketing some "donations" in the process.

I agree 200%! The only way anyone could believe that Jill was doing it for Clinton is if one believes that Hillary's hands aren't dirty as sin... I never believed that for a minute. And I don't believe Jill did either.

Wait, wait, wait ... You guys are implying that Jill is a Russian agent continuing to add insult to Hillary's injury you know.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wait, wait, wait ... You guys are implying that Jill is a Russian agent continuing to add insult to Hillary's injury you know.

Oh no, I didn't know... but I sure like the sound of adding insult to injury!
edit on 15-12-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Democrats caught cheating again.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I find it interesting that the judge halted the recount, once this information started coming out. Gee, I thought finding fraud was the goal?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I find it interesting that the judge halted the recount, once this information started coming out. Gee, I thought finding fraud was the goal?

The recount was stopped because Stein didnt have standing under MI law to request it. Secondly the voter fraud they are finding is in favor of Clinton.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

The recount was stopped because Stein didnt have standing under MI law to request it. Secondly the voter fraud they are finding is in favor of Clinton.

Of course!! When we find fraud, it always seems to be from one side.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join