It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Allegations Concerning Mike Ruppert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Mike Ruppert is the author of "Across the Rubicon" and founder of fromthewilderness.com. There are new claims surfacing regarding who he really is. Is this a smear campaign to derail him from spreading the truth, or could he be an agent provocateur? Is he really Mossad?

Who is Michael Ruppert ?

Ruppert graduates UCLA in 1973 - becomes LAPD cop – then a narcotics agent and declares it's the CIA behind drugs in America. He mysteriously resigns/fired in 1978 and voluntarily commits himself to psychiatric care.

Next he surfaces as a counter espionage agent who dates a CIA agent who tells him about weapons for heroin in Iraq. His career from 1980 to 1996 is a blank until Ruppert reappears in 1996.

Winds up on national TV debating the CIA director

By some miracle in 1996, Ruppert winds up on TV confronting CIA director John Deutsch about CIA involvement in drugs - Ruppert appears before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, where he spoke on CIA ,drugs and police infiltration and is on his way to fame and fortune.
www.libertyforum.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, it's obvious no matter what anyone tries to say to prove that the U.S. government is responsible for 9/11, the drug trade and the JFK assination is going to be discredited even if they have hard proof to back up their claims. So what is the reality? The majority of this country is going to follow Bush and his government no matter what. Why? Because they are the government and what they say is right because "they say so." They spread fear and that is just on their many tools to get the people to support and believe them.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
True and true.

I've always wondered how it was that Ruppert could make the claims he's made and still be alive and well. The powers that be could have suicided him long ago, for example.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
yea I posted a thread the other day, I don't know what to think of it, did he get pressured, or bought out, strange

Michael Ruppert; Remove at lest 4 billion people from the globe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27/1/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Interesting article. Thanks for the link. I really don't know what to think about all this. I've read Ruppert for a long time and he's always seemed completely on the up and up.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Mike Ruppert is the author of "Across the Rubicon" and founder of fromthewilderness.com.

Sorry to nitpick, but Rupperts book is entitled "Crossing the Rubicon", not "Across the Rubicon". I have the book in .pdf format, if anyone wants it ill post it up.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
Sorry to nitpick, but Rupperts book is entitled "Crossing the Rubicon", not "Across the Rubicon". I have the book in .pdf format, if anyone wants it ill post it up.

My bad! If you could post the pdf, that would be great.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
True and true.

I've always wondered how it was that Ruppert could make the claims he's made and still be alive and well. The powers that be could have suicided him long ago, for example.

I'm thinking that if conspiracy authors started disappearing or turning up dead, that would wake up the sheeple a bit. Probably not in their best interest to kill too many--right now they're doing the disinformation bit. That way they don't wake up too many sheeple.

new topics

top topics

join