It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Hackers Possibly NOT The Russians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Let me start with this. Referring to "The Russians" implies that the Russian government was involved. Most individuals that say "The Russians" have no specific evidence other than the fact that some of the hacking appears to be Russia related. Language, location, etc. But to provide a comparison, if you hacked the Russian government...they could say the same about "The Americans".

This article, which is technically accurate (I've been in the computer field since 1989) and basically states that there is no proof, no "smoking gun" that the Russian government had any involvement in the hacking. It might have...but without proof, you can't indite or convict and therefore, shouldn't execute. Also...this is from Digg with the article being from TheIntercept which from what I can tell...both are usually liberal based.

Read the Article here!

So...we know the DNC are liars, we know Obama has lied for his own benefit and we know our government includes individuals and leaders that will lie to support the left's views, goals and agendas. So I figured I would throw out a possible theory about the DNC hacks that discovered undisputed lies and corruption by the DNC, their leaders, employees and Clinton herself.

It could have been ISIS! The trail of the evidence includes such things like (and I'm giving examples for the non-technical) a Word document whose language was set to Russian. Internet domains purchased by someone in Russia...etc. Things that anyone can do with the right knowledge (nothing really special) and anyone located in Russia. So what if ISIS planted a few people in Russia? What if the goal was to cause a conflict between the United States and Russia? What if that "goal" was to cause at least political conflict, maybe even against Trump with the high-hopes of a military conflict?

All it would take is a few ISIS hackers (yes...they have them and use them) to enter Russia...buy a domain...use Russian set language, etc. within their software...hack from a Russian IP (basically all you could do from inside Russia) and then maybe throw in a few Russian references in your naming of things. Kremlin.doc, RedArmy.xls, and such.

So who is to benefit the most from the DNC hacking? Russia or ISIS...or someone else. Russia risks sanctions...charges and maybe attacks. What do they gain? A little "mischief night level" confusion and pranks? What would ISIS potentially gain? Pitting two powers against each other including one that supports Iran and one that supports Israel? Two powers with one that supports Syria? Both with military in the middle east...who are weary of each other...who have nukes...who have leaders that care more about their personal appearance than the countries they lead (Obama and Putin)?

I would say ISIS sounds like a strong possibility...but so would Iran. But the bottom line is, the "evidence" is bull-crap and easily manipulated by anyone who wishes to do so. Besides...wouldn't a professional hacker considering changing their docuement settings to a different language than their own? Even I clear my browsing history once in a while

PS: Important...and, any major government agency that says "IT WAS THE RUSSIANS" with this little information (unless there is more we don't know and no one has said that) would be negligent, unprofessional and a lie. Would the CIA, FBI, etc. really say that it was Russia for a fact if there was any doubt? I would think not...unless...they have their own (or a President's or a political party's) agenda which is more important to them than the truth and their reputation.

edit on 12/15/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: Added PS

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
"DNC Hackers Possibly NOT The Russians"

That "possibly" made me laugh a bit...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Thank you

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
how about a new thread for EVERY "possibly not ? - the belgians , the samoans ?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Manbearpig. You all will see, I have an anonymous source that says its either him, or him colluding with crab people.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
We knew that from the start. Every indicator suggested that the "Russian" cry was to cover up the DNC fraud in the primary. The motivation in the fabricated story made no sense, but they pushed an pushed, and they even recruited known liars to their election cyber security team as well as corrupt Secretary of State for California, Alex Padilla who covered up fraud and gaslighted people during the California audit and vote count in the Democratic Primary.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Quite possible given the number of Chechens fighting in the middle east. Their contacts at home could quite easily do all of the things required to seed this discontent between their 2 rival enemies.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
are you super cereal about this source? if your source is skankhunt42, he might be trolling you.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The whole "Russian" thing could also be a false flag by the DNC as a back-up in case Clinton lost.

new topics

top topics

join