It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western media lies about Syria exposed (video)

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Didn't see this posted and I thought it was interesting.

In the video Canadian journalist Eva Bartlett destroys the msm's lies about what is really going on in Syria.

She seems credible and has been on the ground in Syria 6 times in the last year.

edit on 15-12-2016 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

Mainstream western media brainwashing the stupids and now they're also doing it on the democratically elected leader of the Philippines.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Only for perspective, and not to diminish her work or claims, but her work is regularly featured on RT.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this

Love this courageous and brave woman, she is just adorable my Hat's off to you. Well done!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

Only for perspective, and not to diminish her work or claims, but her work is regularly featured on RT.

I couldn't find much about here other then she's been interviewed on RT a bunch.

She seems credible but i do think it's wise to take everything with a grain of salt at this point.

Personally I'm getting to the point where I see everything as propoganda...

edit on 15-12-2016 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy
Personally I'm getting to the point where I see everything as propoganda...

Agree. Imagine what it will be like once the U.S. fires-up its stasi media machine now that last week's Defense budget included a quarter billion dollars to get it off the ground.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Good on her for calling out that Journalist about his sources, every time I read an articial using the Syrian observatory of human rights as their source I dismiss it as BS. you would think most people had caught on by know but I guess they're just going after the low hanging fruit.
edit on 15-12-2016 by KungfuStu because: spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this video.
I showed the part, where the reporter Christopher Rønneberg tries to attack Eva Bartlett, to some people here in germany.
I am glad that someone in public said something about that ridiculous SOHR, that is used as a credible, impartial and objective source for everything that allegedly happens in syria. If those happenings fit to the western propaganda machinery lies and fake news.

Here is something about the SOHR in german, because in english there is, "coicidentally", NO critics section. So please use a translator:

Unter Kritik geriet die Beobachtungsstelle im Herbst 2011, als zahlreiche Medien, darunter CNN, eine auf einem Bericht vom SOHR beruhende Falschmeldung verbreiteten, nach der in der Stadt Hama neugeborene Säuglinge in Brutkästen gezielt getötet worden seien, indem das syrische Regime die Stromversorgung des Krankenhauses unterbrochen habe.[6][7] Während CNN als Quelle für seine Falschmeldung die Syrische Beobachtungsstelle für Menschenrechte angab, zitierte die Syrische Beobachtungsstelle für Menschenrechte auf ihrer Internetseite daraufhin CNN als ihre Quelle.[7] Die Beobachtungsstelle stellte in weiterer Folge klar, dass sie nicht behauptet habe, dass die Unterbrechung der Stromversorgung absichtlich herbeigeführt worden sei. Fakt sei aber, dass die Kinder in den Brutkästen starben.[6][7] Die Beobachtungsstelle unterschied in ihrer Opferzählung bis August 2012 zwischen Zivilisten und Soldaten, wobei die Zivilisten weiter in bewaffnete Rebellen und unbewaffnete Zivilisten unterteilt wurden, die Soldaten in Deserteure und Angehörige der syrischen Armee. Diese Unterteilung wurde bei der Weiterverwertung ihrer Angaben in der Regel nicht reflektiert und geriet in die Kritik. Neuere Tagesberichte der Beobachtungsstelle führen die kritisierte Zuordnung bewaffneter Rebellen zu den Zivilisten nicht fort. Die Beobachtungsstelle unterscheidet zudem in ihren Tagesbilanzen nicht nach Verursachern, auch dies wird bei der Weiterverwendung ihrer Angaben in der Regel nicht reflektiert.[8] Die Glaubwürdigkeit der Beobachtungsstelle, die Überprüfbarkeit ihrer Angaben wurde verschiedentlich angezweifelt. Der Sprecher des russischen Außenministeriums, Alexander Lukaschewitsch, erklärte im Februar 2012, dass nur zwei Personen für diese Beobachtungsstelle fernab der Konfliktzone arbeiten und dass der Leiter der Beobachtungsstelle, ein in London ansässiger Snack-Shop-Betreiber namens R. Abdulrahman, nach eigenen Angaben weder über eine journalistische oder juristische Ausbildung noch über einen höheren Schulabschluss verfüge. Diese Fakten ermöglichten entsprechende Rückschlüsse auf die Glaubwürdigkeit der Informationen.[9] Nach einem Bericht der New York Times besitzt Abdul Rahman einen High-School-Abschluss und hat an einer Berufsfachschulausbildung für Marketing teilgenommen.[2] Einem Mitarbeiter von Amnesty International im Nahen Osten zufolge sei seine Statistik „eine der Besten, einschließlich der Details über die Todesumstände“.[2] Die Tagesschau wies in einer Erläuterung darauf hin, dass "die Informationen der Beobachtungsstelle ... sich nicht unabhängig überprüfen" lassen. "Die Beobachtungsstelle und jeder andere Berichterstatter aus Syrien haben das gleiche Problem. Es bleibt ein Rest Unsicherheit." [10] Schaden entstand dem Ansehen der Beobachtungsstelle auch daraus, dass die 2012 um den Anspruch als Syrische Beobachtungsstelle für Menschenrechte rivalisierende Internetseite www.syriahr.org während des in der Öffentlichkeit ausgetragenen Konflikts mit dem Betreiber der Internetseite www.syriahr.com dessen bürgerliche Identität offenlegte, worauf dieser öffentlich Osama Suleiman als seinen Realnamen eingestand und erklärte, dass er das Pseudonym Rami Abdulrahman für seine langjährige Aktivistentätigkeit gegen das syrische System unter Baschar al-Assad als Nom de Guerre angenommen habe.[6][7][11]

Wikipedia

And i am also glad that someone talked about the so called white helmets. That nobody knows than the western propaganda victims. Less than ever the people in east Aleppo, that never saw or heard of them.

Why doesn´t "our" MSM tell us this things?
Because official news are propaganda news.
This propaganda says: Russian(or the ruler that has to fall, as the west under the leadership of the USA wishes) wars, bombs, soldiers kill and destroy. And western ones just plant trees, dig wells, build schools and spread "democracy", freedom and liberty...

The ones that are feared most of so called fake news are the ones that spread the most fake news!
"Funny", isn´t it?

edit on 15 12 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Oh you don't understand, we are bombing them with rainbows and unicorns. It's fairy floss for everybody and a Ferrari in every driveway.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
She's good 👍

These are the people you want working for the government.

Now watch a Hilary video .

This is someone who cares and gives a # .

Very well done , this is a real human .

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Right when i left ATS i read a german online newspaper, and read this headline:

Krankenwagen laut Rebellen von Assad-Truppen beschossen
Ambulance shot by Assad troops

So i did nothing else than searching the article for that one Assad hating man and his computer "source", based in the UK, since more than 20 years, the SOHR.
And guess what?

Die Syrische Beobachtungsstelle für Menschenrechte (SOHR) erklärt, Regimekräfte hätten auf Menschen geschossen, die eine Straße für einen Rettungstransport aus der umkämpften Stadt hätten freiräumen wollen.

The SOHR declared that regimeforces shot people that wanted to clear a road for emergency ambulances.

How did he see this, from england? Do the people call him, when they get shot? If yes, why don´t they call the big and worldwide known news channels?

Everytime we(in germany) hear horrorstories about what Assad´s troops allegedly have done, the source is the so called SOHR. Since that tried regime change in syria began. So if somebody now reports about evil things that Assad maybe really has done, who will believe it after all that SOHR lies?

Why should the russians or syrian troops, knowing that the whole world watches the events, shoot innocent people, kill women and babies and all that stuff that was reported the last days???
Because they are that stupid???

And why isn´t there an "Iraqi Observatory For Human Rights" to report alleged atrocities of the iraqi troops? Maybe because Iraq doesn´t have to fall anymore and the troops are under the command of the USA?

Edit, the Source
edit on 15 12 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Greetings-

'IgnoranceIsBliss' authored this thread with 'before/after' pics. That is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I only point that out for those who want "more info". Remember in today's World of "soundbites" the reader/user has to to do the 'due diligence' the first reporter ONCE did..

Have a day (they are all "good" some are just better than others..) and
Stay Hydrated...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

thank you for sharing this!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
UN a.k.a. EU claims about chemical attacks in Syria have been perpetrated by rebels backed by France, Germany and Italy.

top topics

join