It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump to Have East Wing Office

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: reldra

gee and I was told here on ats only trump supporters fell for that"fake news".

So now is she who lost to The Donald going to go after the dangerous lie spreading misinforming cnn?

It is true. How is this fake news?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
This story is fake, a contributor to politico was fired for retweeting it and suggesting that Trump was ******* his daughter

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

That is not the thread at hand. Read the OP. She is moving into the East Wing, the First Lady's wing of the Whitehouse. I never went where you just went.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Kettu

Is she moving into the White House? Yes or no?

No. She is not.

Pay attention.

Yes, she is.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Ivanka is going to be working to help families with child care costs amongst other battles to try and keep families together.....

She's so friggin evil...

She is to advise her father on issues such as family leave and climate change. I do not see where she is 'keeping families together'. You paint her as a social worker.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
She is on the lease with her father for the DC post office hotel...the lease being held by the US government. A thing not allowed for Trump, nor for her.

No.

A spokeswoman for the G.S.A. came right back and said no, it hadn’t.

“GSA does not have a position that the lease provision requires the President-elect to divest of his financial interests. We can make no definitive statement at this time about what would constitute a breach of the agreement, and to do so now would be premature. In fact, no determination regarding the Old Post Office can be completed until the full circumstances surrounding the President-elect’s business arrangements have been finalized and he has assumed office.”

Link.

originally posted by: reldra
This is a big mess.

You mean like this one?

Obama Admin Deletes Conflict Of Interest Disclosures For Top Bureaucrats (VIDEO)

Conflict of interest disclosure reports filed by top federal officials were removed from public view by the Obama administration in recent months, a move that government transparency and accountability advocates condemn as a major setback.

The Office of Government Ethics (OGE) reports are the primary tool that watchdog journalists, political activists and interested voters can use to guard against presidential appointees using their positions to enrich themselves or others.

edit on 15-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: theantediluvian

Don't be so hard on yourself buddy. Read the portion of my post that you quoted where it said the word mostly, as in you mostly don't fit in that category.

I wasn't speaking about you. I actually think you're better than that.

And I've even been known to star some of your posts, even if they were attacking me, but only because I thought you argued your point well.

But now that I think of it, maybe all my love is just going unappreciated and I should just stop.

I think you are dead wrong. he used to be, but overdosed on the kool aid and is not a zombie who regurgitates memes and arrogance.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The whole issue bothers me greatly.

She's in control of his businesses (or will be or is supposed to be) and she's making policy...that happens to be favorable to the businesses. And then she's going to open an office in the White House.

This really looks like Trump is not divesting himself of anything and that Russian investors and everyone else who wants his ear can show up on his side door with a billion dollar package and push to get the deals they want. What's also troubling is that the Republicans (who once made Jimmy Carter sell his farm because they feared conflict of interests) are saying nothing about this.

It'll be the rule of fat cats and special interests - Tammany Hall, all over again.
edit on 15-12-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

The whole issue bothers me greatly.

She's in control of his businesses (or will be or is supposed to be) and she's making policy...that happens to be favorable to the businesses. And then she's going to open an office in the White House.

This really looks like Trump is not divesting himself of anything and that Russian investors and everyone else who wants his ear can show up on his side door with a billion dollar package and push to get the deals they want. What's also troubling is that the Republicans (who once made Jimmy Carter sell his farm because they feared conflict of interests) are saying nothing about this.

It'll be the rule of fat cats and special interests - Tammany Hall, all over again.

Yea, he should start a foundation. Then it would be legal.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It is getting weirder by the day. I feel that this move is inappropriate. She is supposed to be devoting herself to his financial interests, not be involved with his presidency. As a grown and married woman, her moving into the whitehouse first lady's quarters, is just bizarre. Does she live at home with her daddy? No! Will she be an advisor or cabinet member? She is supposed to be busy with his businesses! I seriously feel like we are watching a live real life version of Idiocracy.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
this is false

www.businessinsider.com...

is it your job now to make day to day trump bashing threads?

stop spreading fake news

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee

It is getting weirder by the day. I feel that this move is inappropriate. She is supposed to be devoting herself to his financial interests, not be involved with his presidency. As a grown and married woman, her moving into the whitehouse first lady's quarters, is just bizarre. Does she live at home with her daddy? No! Will she be an advisor or cabinet member? She is supposed to be busy with his businesses! I seriously feel like we are watching a live real life version of Idiocracy.

maybe the Donald can put a big golden trump sign on the front of the white house, with an "open for business" slogan down below it.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If this is false why do we persist in discussing it? And why is this not in the hoax bin already?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Fake news!

Follow up on your sources, its not really happening and never was!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What I want to know is when they will put the gilded golden 100 foot tall "TRUMP" on the side of the White House.

(post by Deny Arrogance removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
how interesting.

CNN reported it. And its fake news.

If any of you believes anything reported anymore, you do so at your own risk.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
If this is false why do we persist in discussing it? And why is this not in the hoax bin already?

I can't figure out why it hasn't been moved to Hoax yet. It is clearly fake and that was discovered early on, yet the thread persists for pages.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Why is this a problem?

Because when people with the last name Trump breathe, Reldra opposes it. It's not ACTUALLY a problem.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I can't figure out why it hasn't been moved to Hoax yet. It is clearly fake and that was discovered early on, yet the thread persists for pages.

Because staff is volunteer and works full time jobs as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

Great answer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join