It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump to Have East Wing Office

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
How? Why? No one really knows anymore. I am sure this thread will have many responses along the lines of 'why not?'

Well, I assumed Ivanka to be one of the children to be taking over Trump's businesses, but since Melania will be in NYC a lot with the youngest child, Ivanka will take on some First Lady or Hostess roles....that's not odd at all. The idea of 'odd' has changed, as of late.

CNN

Trump has indicated Don Jr. and Eric will retain control of his business operations while he's in the White House, while Kushner and Ivanka are reportedly expected to move to Washington and work closely with him in government. The couple spent Sunday house-hunting in Georgetown, two other sources told CNN.

Blind trust? Sure....why not?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Why is this a problem?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Maybe he wants to make a political dynasty?

No doubt he'll be defended, no saving face when it comes to Trump.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ivanka is going to be working to help families with child care costs amongst other battles to try and keep families together.....

She's so friggin evil...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

That's rich...

Bush's, Clinton's, but Trump having his daughter work out of the White House is a real problem....

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Conflict of interest? She is not an elected official or the First Lady?

She met with The Japanese Prime Minister when at the very same time a meeting was happening in Tokyo as to license her clothing line or not by Sanei, a company owned by the Japanese government.

She is on the lease with her father for the DC post office hotel...the lease being held by the US government. A thing not allowed for Trump, nor for her.

This is a big mess.

But as I said..the question would be , 'Why not?'.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Because it isn't a leftist that's doing it I imagine. Not sure what the problem is.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

So it's not ok for anyone else but Trump?

Don't you mean they're rich?

I don't have any issue with it, though I am highly curious if anyone else does.

link   

Conflict of interest? She is not an elected official or the First Lady?

Please explain how this would be a conflict of interest.

She met with The Japanese Prime Minister when at the very same time a meeting was happening in Tokyo as to license her clothing line or not by Sanei, a company owned by the Japanese government.

What's your point? She's a private citizen and so is Donald Trump until he is sworn in.

She is on the lease with her father for the DC post office hotel...the lease being held by the US government. A thing not allowed for Trump, nor for her.

I can't comment on this since I don't know much about it.

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

That's rich...

Bush's, Clinton's, but Trump having his daughter work out of the White House is a real problem....

They had adult children with offices in the White House acting as advisors?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Because it isn't a leftist that's doing it I imagine. Not sure what the problem is.

It is because ANYONE is.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

All I'm saying is that ginning up outrage over political dynasties when none exists with regard to Trump's family is kinda pointless.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

They had adult children with offices in the White House acting as advisors?

Bush had plenty of family working in government.

Chelsea Clinton had access to classified information when Hillary was SoS.

link   
Odd ?...really !....

The bar has been raised, odd no longer means a little bit strange....we have biff tannen as the future president....what a mess

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

All I'm saying is that ginning up outrage over political dynasties when none exists with regard to Trump's family is kinda pointless.

None yet, though it's an indication that one may in the future.

(post by Deny Arrogance removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

gee and I was told here on ats only trump supporters fell for that"fake news".

So now is she who lost to The Donald going to go after the dangerous lie spreading misinforming cnn?

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Best to wait a day now, sad these circumstances.

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Lol.. remember when the Clintons and Bushs both gave big cushy government contracts and jobs to their friends and family. Pay to play.. Etc etc.. Good times I didn't hear outrage over.

Looking forward to seeing this cnn fake news article hoax binned.. I can imagine the screenshot now..
edit on 15-12-2016 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I don't see it as a big deal really.
By law he cannot hire her for any position in his administration or any family members for that matter.
Volunteer adviser for women's/children's rights? Who knows, but she is a successful mother and businesswoman by all accounts.
Surrounding himself with successful people, family or not, is a good thing. And he seems to be doing a good job so far of doing that.
But I know The Libs don't think so, to hear some of them tell it, he is gathering former members of the Gestapo for his cabinet.

Edit-
So it's a fake news story eh?
It's figures CNN was behind it, maybe butt hurt Shark Divebomber AKA Wolf Blitzer? Or maybe George Costanza AKA Brian Stelter?

edit on 15-12-2016 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join