It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders Trump sit for 7-hour deposition in early January

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Byrd

Only that Trump's addiction to litigation and his inability to think long-term has once again come home to roost.

There are 99 more valid things to trash trump for but this aint one.

...that his litigation-happy antics may interfere somewhat with his inauguration? It's news. It relates to the election; in fact, the whole issue occurred because of remarks Trump made during the election.

I must say , its been rather disappointing to have seen how bias and one sided you have been in this election with a few others, as I always liked your non political threads and considered you one of the better level headed members here.

Well, I am a Liberal Feminist Democrat. There are certain issues that bother me, and Trump's penchant to sue everyone rather than negotiating is one of them (his response to being attacked, if you remember from his campaign is to threaten to sue or to initiate lawsuits.) Other issues that I have problems with include the business entanglements (and I am beginning to have a LOT of issues with Ivanka although I was originally neutral towards her.)

I'm not going to snipe or belittle folks, but when I see something that I can document as problematic and it's political, I'll comment and link it here. Do be aware, though, that I am a liberal Democrat so I'm less likely to link stories about celebration tour speeches but more likely to link stories about business ethics and lawsuits.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Ridiculous!
This guy after being sworn in as POTUS has to go and sit in a courtroom for 7 hours?

Because he started the lawsuit. He's the one suing the chef.

And he has other lawsuits out there.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: loveguy

Ridiculous!
This guy after being sworn in as POTUS has to go and sit in a courtroom for 7 hours?

Because he started the lawsuit. He's the one suing the chef.

And he has other lawsuits out there.

Thank you.

<< 1  2   >>

join