It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God (THE ARCHITECT) is gone do the depopulation because the Bible says so

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

God isn't a destroyer, and he's always with his creation as a God of love

THE ARCHITECT is dualistic (creator / destructor all in one) God of LOVE OK, but can be mean ruthless merciless vicious too.

Look at EXODUS 20:5 here he does Vendetta on those who hate him and their families.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That sir was truly beautiful.

Sheep go to heaven,
Goats go to hell.

It's foolish to think such things, I consider it a silent demand that we abolish damnation, for all can be saved and love can pierce the heart regardless of it's hardness.

Acceptance.

We can all be accepted if we purge this duality from our veins, evil is the wicked switch that denies us the ability to build a truly magnificent kingdom here on Earth. If we can't be true here we have no place in heaven.

We are one but not the same.

Very touching post dude. It broke my barriers and resonated with me.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
As 'Judah's son' the only command I will put forth in light of this information is:

Stop eating artificial. Go back to the eating habits of our ancestors. Eat to live, do not live to eat. Eat what is only natural to the earth and nothing more.

(75% will ignore this, and I want you to.)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
As 'Judah's son' the only command I will put forth in light of this information is:

Stop eating artificial. Go back to the eating habits of our ancestors. Eat to live, do not live to eat. Eat what is only natural to the earth and nothing more.

(75% will ignore this, and I want you to.)

...there are not many people that can live of the land, you know, you should be proud...

edit on 2016-12-15 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

It's foolish to think such things, I consider it a silent demand that we abolish damnation, for all can be saved and love can pierce the heart regardless of it's hardness.

Indeed.

It also transcends the imposed morality play of a duality of should and shouldn't which takes the motivation and drivers out of what isn't beneficial or fruitful or truly rewarding, while opening up whole new domains of possibility in the new pasture.

It's a liberation. "Our liberation is God's compulsion." (C. S. Lewis)

"Let vengeance be mine sayeth the Lord I will repay" and we know that God alone can judge rightly, and be merciful also, even in spite of ourselves and our sins, provided we forgive as we are forgiven, and don't go throttling the first person who's indebted to us upon receiving our own forgiveness - then we're in a heap of trouble.

"Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you for the sake of what's right and in the process be sons of God." (Jesus, paraphrased).

I'm glad my post resonated with you.

And you WILL come to know the truth and the truth will set you free, but if you're freed for His sake, why then, you are truly free indeed! (a spiritual untouchable).

Most of us would prefer to remain in or run back to a type of prison of our own making for fear of transformation, when it's the transformation that we really need.

So it has to cut right to the heart where the best defence is a really good offense and where every sinner has a future and every saint, a past.

It's a double bind, you see. Once bound the strong man remains bound at the most fundamental level, even if he continues to kick against the goads for 2000 years.

It's an absolute Victory.

We must claim that ground as Christians, and then, what's more, have the courage to walk on it, or simply put the courage to be happy, and to have an overflowing joy that transcends all sorrow and suffering and strife, which is the wellspring of eternal life.

We have to either enter in, or become a block to it, neither entering in ourselves or allowing others to enter in or to pass through the gate or the door, which is framed by our Lord and Savior, who is also our friend and our protector.

I think a great choice is upon us, and a big fork in the road, as well as a break out point.

It's inevitable, that the Lord would return to us, as He who was, who is, and who is to come. He is with us always, even beyond the end of the age and until the end of time.

His is the love that never fails and the light that never goes out.

Someone had to do it, and that someone had to be God.

It's both hard to fathom, on the one hand, but on the other, the most pleasant resolution one could imagine and then some..

May your batteries be re-charged by the presence of the love of God in Jesus Christ, this Christmas Season, into the New Year and forever and ever more, even from life to life in eternity.

Let heaven begin for us now, however fast or slowly and in whatever way however big or small as an invitation to a wedding celebration with you as the surprise guest of honor that everyone else was waiting for all along, where the last are first and the first, last.

What arises for me is the giggle of a lost inner child recovered at last, maybe with a few tears if needed, but not required and quickly removed with an upturned smile of appreciation and love - by nothing less than the loving hand of God Almighty. Whoa!

Even if God is an imagined perfect observer, then the way the creation has been made, it still works wonders, and therefore must be true. (God laughs).

Merry Christmas friend!

Ankh

edit on 15-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

This would be very convenient for us, because we suffer overpopulation, all major problems in the world are overpopulation problems.

Or maybe our problems are - ignorance, leadership/management.

Perhaps the bible was written by people/mortals though lofty as it sounds.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
Oh heavenly ARCHITECT ...

God and Yahweh are completely seperate.

God is the entity that resides beyond this universe and His link to the Light is via Jesus Christ.

Yahweh is Allah and loves war and death. The correct name is Kronus who is a little demon of war and loves population control.

Yahweh is as you say, the ARCHITECT in this Matrix world, who wants to feast on billions of innocent souls at the end of his Day 6, or as the Matrix Architect stated; 'World 6'.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
keep in mind a whole lot of this stuff is unknown to the world, while for the West, it is the center of the world.

To those not living in this world, it is a strange, foreign and construed cosmology.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I am a non believer. I do believe that the Holy Book, once meant something. Since then, it may have been written so many times that the chinese whisper theory has fizzled any true notion it once had into thin air (apparently carbonated now).

Just believe in yourselves Ladies and Gentlemen.

I know this because you when sometimes you have tried to be the very best you can be, for a long time, and shoot still happens....

And you know where sometimes you set out to be a complete A hole, and the same # happens...

And to all those who oppose....WELL !

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: galien8

Fellow servant...

I operate from the outside (alone)

Speaking on the thinking of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, how he viewed mankind as fellow servants and did not look down on them.

Outsiders are many-

Technically if you listen Jesus is the son of God and we are the children of God. That makes Jesus not only our salvation but also our brother. The native Americans tribes all call Jesus there brother and so should we.
Many people read Revelation and get scared because there is so much going wrong durring the tribulations. You should not fear what is coming if you are living right. When the end comes you are supposed to rejoice for the time of a new peaceful world is at hand.

God created us in his image. He sent his son to us to save us from the contamination that happened long ago. That is why Jesus died for our sins. Not just because of the sins man was committing but also the contamination of the human genome which is happening again now with the transhuman movement that is going on now.

GOD CREATED MAN IN HIS IMAGE. What dose this meen to all of us. Yes we look similar to God. But what else does it meen. Jesus told his disciples as I have done so shall you and more.
God created an entire race of creaters with free will. We create new things every day. We could make this world heaven or hell.

The point is that we must remember we are not citizens of a country or world. We are citizens of the kingdom of heaven. NOTW. JESUS is our brother God is the father.

We must remember that yes the Times spoken of in revelation are bad. But as long as we go through it with Jesus in our hearts and minds and look past the turmoil that we will have a better world after.

Some of us have already picked out sides. Many like me and my brother would gladly fight Satan , and the antichrist right along side of Jesus. Even if it ment we would die so others could be saved.
Mark my words well. The battle has begun. Be prepared and never, never , never deny our brother.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What's with the video of a video game in the OP?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

From the song "Who do you believe in" by Tupac
Lyrics that's resonated with me for a long time:

Who do you believe in?
Is it Buddah, Jehovah, or Jah? Or Allah?
Is it Jesus? Is it God? Or is just yourself?
Definately not to be imposed, being a demon
Because this is the joy of believing!
Men, to believe in yourselves
But for sure, the higher power
Resides only to ride in the heart of the true
From the soul, of the man; for truth never has an alibi
In the poetry, or in it's realm
That's what pulls all words together
Just to understand, that every man, is his OWN man
And only man can satisfy the man
Only the soul of the man, the feelings of the man
The for realness of the man
You can't shake the man when you feel the man you know the man
And you gotta call yourself because you are that man

It's the power of righteousness. Damn straight you can just believe in yourself, I personally believe Jesus was just a man like Allah was... In the bible it mentions a few times that the spirit was with Jesus, we can all have that spirit. We can all use it and when you are doing right for your fellow man or even beast, you feel it and know this is right.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Thanks for the kind and truthful words, not something I will forget and something I'll carry with me.

Merry Christmas to you too friend. Keep on being true, to yourself and for others.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The book of revelation by John of Patmos was anti-Roman propaganda. The 616/666 beast was Emperor Nero.

Literally nothing in that "prophecy" will ever come true. It is political fiction written for what was at the time an underground rebellious cult.
edit on -060011am12kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Perhaps the bible was written by people/mortals though lofty as it sounds.

...keep it up, keep up the pressure...

Yes most part are written by humans (mortals). However the 10 Commandments for example are canonical

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

Oh heavenly ARCHITECT ...

God and Yahweh are completely seperate.

God is the entity that resides beyond this universe and His link to the Light is via Jesus Christ.

Yahweh is Allah and loves war and death. The correct name is Kronus who is a little demon of war and loves population control.

Yahweh is as you say, the ARCHITECT in this Matrix world, who wants to feast on billions of innocent souls at the end of his Day 6, or as the Matrix Architect stated; 'World 6'.

For sure (my) THE ARCHITECT is dualistic

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
keep in mind a whole lot of this stuff is unknown to the world, while for the West, it is the center of the world.

To those not living in this world, it is a strange, foreign and construed cosmology.

...its just the way Nature planned it...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
I am a non believer. I do believe that the Holy Book, once meant something. Since then, it may have been written so many times that the chinese whisper theory has fizzled any true notion it once had into thin air (apparently carbonated now).

Just believe in yourselves Ladies and Gentlemen.

I know this because you when sometimes you have tried to be the very best you can be, for a long time, and shoot still happens....

And you know where sometimes you set out to be a complete A hole, and the same # happens...

And to all those who oppose....WELL !

I only believe in the Ladies

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkStarRising

THE RAPTURE

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
What's with the video of a video game in the OP?

ITS THE 4th SEAL!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join