It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Democrats are planning.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Snarl

To be fair the FBI are still going after the Clinton foundation, but she will get a pardon anyway.

Not unless someone "jumps the gun" and presses charges before Trump is sworn in.
In my opinion , the real dirt is being held back. Comey stalled twice for time in hopes of a Trump win. Possibly holding the charges till Trump is President and 0 chance of a pardon
Time will tell

My feelings of a soft-pedal also Gothmog. Until it's impossible
for Obama to pardon Hil it would be counterproductive to
promote her and the DNC's grilling.
As far as the embedded dirt goes-- the amount of crap already
under the rug would be beyond the appetite of anybody I can
imagine since Richelieu. And from what I know he's not Catholic.
Let the dervishes whirl since Nov.8... and the dogs of political war.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Funny how the one unfaithful GOP elector out of Texas that claimed the moral high ground on Trump seems he has no ground to stand on.

Anti-Trump Texas faithless elector Stephen Christopher “Chris” Suprun, who wrote a widely-shared op-ed in The New York Times about his decision, in which he claimed ideological superiority over Trump, which would prevent him from voting for the President-elect on December 19 as he is required, joined and paid for cheating website Ashley Madison in 2012, using the same address registered to his 9/11 charity, while bankrupt, likely unemployed, and married with three young kids, after he and his working wife owed over $200,000 to multiple creditors — and that’s just the start of it.

Seems to me if there are questions of your own morality you shouldn't claim the moral high ground.

link
Much more dirt at link.

edit on 14-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: edit to add

Maybe he just wanted to grab some one by the never mind
edit on 14-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: add more

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

If they have a brain in their heads, they will let go of this election and plan for the future. I think the Democrats are first planning to clean house in the DNC and rid themselves of the Podesta's and Brazile's and the rest of the trash. Hillary and Bill will have to worry about the IRS auditing their "charity"--I can hear Bill saying "charity begins at home" and "it depends on what tax evasion really means" -- so they will be busy elsewhere.
Then, their new leaders will start trying to move the party back toward the center and may even represent the working stiffs at some point in addition to the gimmedats, the dame ese's, and every other stray that wanders along that doesn't pay taxes or wants to be an exception to some rule or law. They will have to figure this out on their own because they don't listen well. Maybe this last disastrous election will help.
They will then plan for the midterms and try to make up ground in the House and Senate to try and stymie the GOP; here they will pounce on any Trump errors to convince the public that Evil Donnie [a NY Democrat disguised as a Republican] and the GOP have no redeeming virtues. After that, now that they are finally rid of Hillary, they will start looking at the 2020 race. If they want a woman, Warren comes to mind. She is much more intelligent than their last candidate and, other than the Fauxcohontas problem, has no hint of scandals that continuously plagued the shady Clintons. If they have been successful in regaining Congressional seats, a new Dem president will be able to get things done.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

An overthrow of the duly elected President would be something I would be willing to fight and die to prevent. I hope these liberal tools have as many guns as I do...for their sake.

One bullet--or knife for that matter--from the other side kinda puts a stop to how many guns one has.

Stop thinking so bluntly.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Snarl

To be fair the FBI are still going after the Clinton foundation, but she will get a pardon anyway.

Not unless someone "jumps the gun" and presses charges before Trump is sworn in.
In my opinion , the real dirt is being held back. Comey stalled twice for time in hopes of a Trump win. Possibly holding the charges till Trump is President and 0 chance of a pardon
Time will tell

Obama can issue a pardon before charges are filed. I don't think he can legally stop the IRS or NY state but that remains to be seen. It would be good just to send them away after extracting back taxes and penalties and just get on with things.

What will be interesting will be who else he pardons and why. Loretta Lynch likely needs one for corruption. She should lose her license for what she did but may dodge that, too. I don't know what will come of the inordinate number of murders [suicides] but I expect that there are enough cutouts to protect the masterminds.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well, I tend to believe some of Alex's sources. Especially the guy in this video. He is a political, and Clinton, insider and has been doing a good job of telling us how things will happen.

Personally, I believe, we are on the verge of a true civil war in this country. They stop Trump, somehow, from taking the Presidency in Jan, 2017 and prepare for a new Revolution, folks. My beliefs, of course.....

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Funny how the one unfaithful GOP elector out of Texas that claimed the moral high ground on Trump seems he has no ground to stand on.

Anti-Trump Texas faithless elector Stephen Christopher “Chris” Suprun, who wrote a widely-shared op-ed in The New York Times about his decision, in which he claimed ideological superiority over Trump, which would prevent him from voting for the President-elect on December 19 as he is required, joined and paid for cheating website Ashley Madison in 2012, using the same address registered to his 9/11 charity, while bankrupt, likely unemployed, and married with three young kids, after he and his working wife owed over $200,000 to multiple creditors — and that’s just the start of it.

Seems to me if there are questions of your own morality you shouldn't claim the moral high ground.

link
Much more dirt at link.

Maybe he just wanted to grab some one by the never mind

Really, he is bad and can't make a decision because he joined Ashley Madison with a business email address? One can be bankrupt and spend whatever it is 20 or 30 bucks. Perhaps he wanted out of his marriage? Cheating on one's spouse is not illegal.

Trump knows that cheating on one's spouse while bankrupt is not illegal.

edit on 14-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I think Trump has found this to be true a few times.

edit on 14-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

An overthrow of the duly elected President would be something I would be willing to fight and die to prevent. I hope these liberal tools have as many guns as I do...for their sake.

Who are you going to shoot first? Anyone who looks liberal?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Yes but remember the statement "If that #er gets in we get the noose" During a meltdown after an unrehearsed question? It wont just be her that gets the noose its all of the toddies hanging on to her trouser pants. The more it looks like they will be going down for, the less they have to loose. They have proved they have the media reading from their script,they have proved they can control the internet to a large extend by erasing anything that looks damming on Reddit Twitter and Facebook. They have also proved they can control certain search engines. To do this it means they are playing for keeps . I don't think its over yet, if it was, America would be singing from the same hymn book.

They know what will happen because they have bought and paid for strategists, the main thing is wait and see, if they do hijack the election and civil unrest starts , then that's playing into their hands. If this goes ahead they are history dailycaller.com...
edit on 15-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

See, this is the difference between you and me.

I don't care about who is in power because if the Democratic process is undermined then our country is destroyed and I won't let that happen. This isn't a partisan issue it is a liberty issue.

Here's the big hole in your logic. The electoral college is part of our democratic process. The cognitive dissonance is pretty stunning though. You can't defend the electoral college enough when it comes to discounting the significance of the popular vote but when it comes to another fundamental purpose for the electoral college, you start talking about guns.

What happened to "the US is a republic not a democracy?"

If you've never read it, take a gander at Federalist #10.

And really, calm the hell down. The electors are not going to elect Hillary Clinton. There may be a faithless elector or two but not thirty-seven. Just realize that what you're calling "undermining our democracy" would actually be a legitimate and intended function of the same layer of the election process of our republic that will result in Donald Trump being elected.
edit on 2016-12-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

But if this faction of the CIA do as this vid says, they will give them "an offer they cant refuse" How can you prove that a friendly discussion was threatening and terminal? www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Point is to fight and win and make the other bastards do the dying

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Alex Jones is a liar, possibly a lunatic and in either case, an utter clown. The fact that Trump's toadie Roger Stone has embedded with Infowars doesn't make Alex Jones any more credible.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Whatever but you cant deny things are heating up and following a scripted agenda. www.youtube.com... since I last posted they are now blaming Putin.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Reading comprehension helps in these cases quite a bit. He said nothing of illegality. He pointed out the questionable moral fiber of this elector claiming the moral high ground. By all appearances this seems like a valid point.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Possibly.

edit on 12/15/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

You guys are so damn cute right now.

Huge lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The trouble with that, is at this point in time a rebellion would be just the thing they would need to suspend the lot and bring in a totalitarian regime. Lets just chill out and find out what they really want. Then not give it to them.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This past election was more than just Trump with 63 House seats, 10 Senate seats and 14 governorships all going to the republicans... The democratic platform they have been force feeding their almost grown ups has finally been exposed for what it was.. NOTHING but, play the victim, while demanding free hand outs because someone owes them a better life so it must be the government's responsibility to take care of them.. Nothing has improved for them and most are worse off for listening to that load of crap.... No job you can bet your life is gonna kinda suck...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Alex Jones is a liar, possibly a lunatic and in either case, an utter clown. The fact that Trump's toadie Roger Stone has embedded with Infowars doesn't make Alex Jones any more credible.

OK another source
youtu.be...

All of this talk really does not amount to much IMO.. The House is still with republican majority and I for one can not see them letting HRC back into the major league of politics..youtu.be...

edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join