It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Democrats are planning.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Many of us know that things are not really quite right. Now we have an insider claiming that at the moment 30 electoral votes are in the bag for the democrats, all they need is another eight and we can kiss Trump goodbye. The question is does the CIA have enough dirt on another eight to claim the election. We still see the media in an outright frenzy to vilify the President elect. Where they should have got behind him weeks ago. It's pushing Trumps hand, he has either got to arrest and indict Hillary quickly and suffer the consequences, or wait until the dirty tactics could overturn him.www.youtube.com...

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

An overthrow of the duly elected President would be something I would be willing to fight and die to prevent. I hope these liberal tools have as many guns as I do...for their sake.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Last I heard only 1 of those electors were actually a Trump vote. The rest are Democrats in states pledged for HIllary. They are using that one GOP elector to claim their actions are 'bipartisan.'

Do you have a secondary source?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You can know something and it not be correct. It's full steam ahead with Trump period. The snowball cannot be stopped.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

The only other source is the logical progression of events if this scenario is being considered. Remember most of the population haven't read the back of the script. We are getting garbage from the MSM saying things like Trump will kill us all" and "The Russians hacked the election" not a thing regarding the factual evidence. Its the opposite of what should have happened by now. No wonder he doesn't want daily briefings, he must be wary of those who are doing the briefings.

link   

If it happens, The United States of America will cease to be, from that exact moment it will be called The Empire.

and then what Metallicus said will likely happen next.

link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Trump wouldn't 'give' you air if you were in a corked bottle. Why would you die for this nonsense. I certainly wouldn't.

On top of that, he said he was going to prosecute her if he got elected. He's already walked that back. Bad start for him if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DickBrisket

Hope so.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

To be fair the FBI are still going after the Clinton foundation, but she will get a pardon anyway.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Trump wouldn't 'give' you air if you were in a corked bottle. Why would you die for this nonsense. I certainly wouldn't.

On top of that, he said he was going to prosecute her if he got elected. He's already walked that back. Bad start for him if you ask me.

See, this is the difference between you and me.

I don't care about who is in power because if the Democratic process is undermined then our country is destroyed and I won't let that happen. This isn't a partisan issue it is a liberty issue.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

On top of that, he said he was going to prosecute her if he got elected. He's already walked that back..

Oh really ...source on this? I assure you once he's sworn in he's going to grind the dems into dust.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

He's not President yet. You may be surprised. I know you were he won.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

To be fair the FBI are still going after the Clinton foundation, but she will get a pardon anyway.

You dont mean that Fox News article that quoted a Former FBI Unnamed source?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

He's not President yet. You may be surprised. I know you were he won.

Have you seen his cabinet picks and current advisers? If that is who he wants to surround himself with we have bigger problems then we all thought.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Your demise! We are planning your demise!

LOL

edit on 14-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority

On top of that, he said he was going to prosecute her if he got elected. He's already walked that back..

Oh really ...source on this? I assure you once he's sworn in he's going to grind the dems into dust.

He said it about 15 times. No source needed.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
this story is true and Alex Jones gets his 'stories' from an insider named skankhunt42.

i love seeing his straight face as he absorbs his audible rubbish .

of course this will be discussed even though none of it is true... i'd like to revisit this video on the 20th...
of course it will be ill forgotten as Alex Jones and Skankhunt42 piles the next load.

i assume after Trump takes office he'll run out of nonsense to spew politically and back to full steam bat shti crazy

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Not unless someone "jumps the gun" and presses charges before Trump is sworn in.
In my opinion , the real dirt is being held back. Comey stalled twice for time in hopes of a Trump win. Possibly holding the charges till Trump is President and 0 chance of a pardon
Time will tell
edit on 12/14/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

An overthrow of the duly elected President would be something I would be willing to fight and die to prevent. I hope these liberal tools have as many guns as I do...for their sake.

The amount of guns left over after the liberal tools' black-
shirts take away our [registered] guns, Mettalicus.
[snork] May the empire be involved with the eradication
of its own in order to save the world. Good trade.

And like I said to another couple of people here, your words are
noble to the extent I would feed you belt AND jump out in
front later to stop one for you. Good trade: I'm old and slow.
Yeah we're getting that close to the party coming INSIDE.
edit on 14-12-2016 by derfreebie because: Reach out and not bother .

edit on 14-12-2016 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2016 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

There is no liberty my friend, it's only as good as the money it's printed on. In my opinion, perhaps once upon a time; however, we've long been sold out.

<<   2  3 >>

join