It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama-Color Of his skin‘absolutely’ Contributed to white Americans negative perceptions of him

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Typical, uses the colour of his skin to justify his own short comings as the world's most powerful man in office.

Obama, your problem is not your colour, but the lack of fibber and substance as a decision maker... You in the United States and Chanceler Merkel in Europe.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Obama feels that "whites" let his skin color effect their perception of his totally awesome presidency. I'll be so glad when we can do away with this crutch that Obama uses for his failed pres.

The most powerful man in the free world had experienced racism, and Obama said American's primary concern about me was he seemed foreign.

Outgoing U.S. President, Barack Obama has disclosed that he ‘absolutely’ suffered racism in office, adding that Americans’ ‘primary concern about me has been that I seem foreign.’
“The concept of race in America is not just genetic, otherwise the one-drop rule wouldn’t have made sense.”

“It’s cultural. It’s this notion of a people who look different than the mainstream, suffering terrible oppression.

He compares "whites" in norther, verses southern states and how they view him different, and the color of his skin "absolutely" contributed to white Americans negative perceptions of his time in office.

“But somehow being able to make out of that a music and a language and a faith and a patriotism,” Obama said, in a special looking back on his legacy with CNN’s Fareed Zakaria.

“I think there’s a reason why attitudes about my presidency among whites in Northern states are very different from whites in Southern states.

“Are there folks whose primary concern about me has been that I seem foreign, the other? Are those who champion the ‘birther’ movement feeding off of bias? Absolutely.”

Obama said the colour of his skin had ‘absolutely’ contributed to white Americans’ negative perceptions of his time in office.

dailypost.ng...

Text
I love his skin color. I think it's his name... sigh... So close to 9/11... Wth... I know I'm not crazy.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
@Obama-Color Of his skin‘absolutely’ Contributed to white Americans negative perceptions of him

It does & did and he is mixed race
And still that didn't matter to some...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Yes, they were all white racists, that's why the white voters elected him TWICE.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: reldra

I am interested in hearing why you think the Obama presidency was a success.

Please list his achievements from most important to least important.

Then please explain how these achievements have lasting impact.

If you were really interested you would do the research yourself... but you're not.... so quit pretending to be..

14 facts about Obama's Presidency...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

Obama, your problem is not your colour, but the lack of fibber and substance as a decision maker...

Lack of fibber?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Substracto

Obama, your problem is not your colour, but the lack of fibber and substance as a decision maker...

Lack of fibber?

Everyone needs more fibber in their diet...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

What's a fibber compared to fiber?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
First president to have race relations degrade significantly under his tenure.

the ACA is his Iraqi war. And it will be viewed negatively.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
First president to have race relations degrade significantly under his tenure.

the ACA is his Iraqi war. And it will be viewed negatively.

Really? First one eh... ?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join