It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A compromise for Republicans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Congratulations! You have reached the 3rd stage of grief, bargaining. Only 2 more stages to go!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
Congratulations! You have reached the 3rd stage of grief, bargaining. Only 2 more stages to go!

Ok that is absolute gold.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

That isn't how the process works.

Funny how compromise is only suggested when a Republicans wins.

Maybe because the Left is actually reasonable and would rather have a functioning government?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Ok.

You gonna scrap the US Constitution or are you going to have someone do it for you?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
The only fact that I am dealing with is the fact that he's palling around with Putin who is in lock step with a war criminal executing women and children in Aleppo as I type. That is fact.

originally posted by: DAVID64

No. It's over. He won. Learn to deal with that fact.

How many women and children did Obama drone to death?

*crickets*

How many did JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Carter, Ford, Regen, GHWB, Clinton, or GWB kill in the name of the United States of America?

*crickets*

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The only fact that I am dealing with is the fact that he's palling around with Putin who is in lock step with a war criminal executing women and children in Aleppo as I type. That is fact.

originally posted by: DAVID64

No. It's over. He won. Learn to deal with that fact.

If you believe this then your an idiot.
Its simply not true
Aleppo truth

I often wonder how people who believe the MSM make it to this site?
How does their complete mental retardation allow them to operate a computer?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

That's cute...

Where's the US budget?

How high is our debt?

Why is Obamacare collapsing at the state level?

Why are we operating militarily in more countries today than we were during the "evil" Bush years?

Sit down. You people had your chance.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Pyle

That's cute...

Where's the US budget?

How high is our debt?

Why is Obamacare collapsing at the state level?

Why are we operating militarily in more countries today than we were during the "evil" Bush years?

Sit down. You people had your chance.

The US budget brought to you by the GOP that cant agree on its own budget, normally not strong enough to go past the senate, let alone a veto if Obama doesnt like it. You can thank the Tea Party/Paul Ryan for this.

The debt is climbing but we have been bringing the deficit down.

The failures of Obamacare are many but my three big ones are 1. states not signing on to Medicaid expansion, 2. the failure of GOP members from making fixes that were needed but they instead maded repeated repeal attempts they know would never work and 3. the healthy people that instead of getting insurance went with the tax penalty.

Because the AUMF allows us to do so. Something that should have been repealed after we left Iraq and simmered down in Afghanistan. Obama has even asked congress to repeal and/or amend it.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

Brilliant! Truthful and offering such hope! Soon, the healing will begin.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Ok. Republicans won the election. I can deal with that fact.

I can't deal with the fact that this vulgar ego maniac, I'll refer him as Mr. Grabber, who is the worst president elect that this country has ever seen, is going to be president.

Here's a compromise for the presidency. All dems and repubs need to come together and respect the election that a republican won the presidency. Let's get together and oust Mr. Grabber and put Romney in his place.

I can respect a Romney presidency despite my differences with his views. I cannot, however, respect a person that is a wild card as the leader of the free world. For all sensible people around the world, not just America, a Romney-Trump swamp would make many people sleep better at night.

Deal?

In the words of your savior ..... go out and win some elections

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
What has become palpably clear since Donald Trump won the election is that the left will do anything and everything to retain power, from recounts to media suppression, propaganda and coercion of the electoral college.

What this says to me, and I hope to Trump also, is that no olive branches, no compromise, no middle ground can be discussed or entertained with liberals. The complete destruction of the Democrat party and the liberal progressive ideology should be the goal.

This can start quickly by putting a very young ultra conservative Supreme Court pick in place and doing the same for any new vacancy that arises.
edit on 15/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I disagree. I really would like to see every republican and Trump wish list of laws implemented before the next election. They have no excuses anymore and no opposition other than freedom of speech occasionally. Get it done.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

The arrogance and narcissism of you left Wingers is downright scary. You guys can rationalize anything including throwing out election results and installing your choice. This makes you dangerous.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Lol. The moral high ground was thrown down the drain in 2008. When far right birthers would not accept Obama.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Funny how when a Democrat wins a Republican Congress spends eight years making sure nothing happens unless it looks bad for the President in the end?

Come on, be realistic. Its ALL bull. And just because Obama and Bush, and every other president for the last five decades or more has permitted and committed abuses of power, does not mean that the next in line gets a free pass.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: ksiezyc

Why the hell should we compromise with the losers

Right. Like conservatives compromised with the winners four and eight years ao.

That was because Obama was arrogant in his acceptance by saying WE won. get over it. Oh and the whole I will go around republicans with my pen and phone. Words have consequences.

And to Aleppo. Syria runs better under a dictatotor. ME countries dont understand Freedom like western countries do. So stop helping these rebels and let them do what they will.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

What people don't get is that there were conservatives.... perhaps even those older or current RINOs... who did not want Trump elected. You may be falsely making a claim that someone is a "liberal" (just as John McCain was deemed "liberal) when they are not.

With the New Republican Party, anyone to the left of the extreme right wing fringe is "liberal".

It was the "arrogance and narcissism" of certain Republicans who started the RINO hunt in the 1990s and still continues with this election.

edit on 15-12-2016 by desert because: cap

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: ksiezyc

Why the hell should we compromise with the losers

Right. Like conservatives compromised with the winners four and eight years ao.

That was because Obama was arrogant in his acceptance by saying WE won. get over it. Oh and the whole I will go around republicans with my pen and phone. Words have consequences.

And to Aleppo. Syria runs better under a dictatotor. ME countries dont understand Freedom like western countries do. So stop helping these rebels and let them do what they will.

I replied to the statement "Why the hell should we compromise with the losers '' with the statement '' Right. Like conservatives compromised with the winners four and eight years ao. ''

You see? A conservative refuses to compromise with losers AND winners. That was my point. That this conservative will not compromise at all. And from that, how you got to my helping the rebels is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well seeing how Trump is picking people regardless of their ideology. My comment was based on changing from Trump to Romney. Why should we compromise? You know...my comment was in a context called this thread...yeah....

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Leftists only demand compromise if they lose.

hahahahahahahahahaha

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join