It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A compromise for Republicans

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ok. Republicans won the election. I can deal with that fact.

I can't deal with the fact that this vulgar ego maniac, I'll refer him as Mr. Grabber, who is the worst president elect that this country has ever seen, is going to be president.

Here's a compromise for the presidency. All dems and repubs need to come together and respect the election that a republican won the presidency. Let's get together and oust Mr. Grabber and put Romney in his place.

I can respect a Romney presidency despite my differences with his views. I cannot, however, respect a person that is a wild card as the leader of the free world. For all sensible people around the world, not just America, a Romney-Trump swamp would make many people sleep better at night.

Deal?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

No. It's over. He won. Learn to deal with that fact.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
That's not how this works.

That's not how any of this works.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The only fact that I am dealing with is the fact that he's palling around with Putin who is in lock step with a war criminal executing women and children in Aleppo as I type. That is fact.

originally posted by: DAVID64

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Er what about no? You lost. We won. We get this amazing POTUS(Donald J. Trump) and you can try again later alright? Why the hell should we compromise with the losers

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

At least wait for a proper impeachment and removal. Trust me, the Republicans will have no problem with impeachment if he crosses the lines.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
“Fear is the path to the dark side.
Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to suffering.”
Yoda
Remember that

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yes. We should be friends with Russia...we aren't enemies anymore bud.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I don't think so. Look at who he surrounds himself with, many hardcore generals.

You get rid of this cancer now before it spreads and entrenches our govt. quickly. I've seen this type of thing at the corporate level, let alone at the presidency level. These people quickly build a network for themselves, trust nobody, and blames everyone else for their woes. He's already doing it now and it's going to get worse.

originally posted by: infolurker

At least wait for a proper impeachment and removal. Trust me, the Republicans will have no problem with impeachment if he crosses the lines.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I don't think so. Look at who he surrounds himself with, many hardcore generals.

You get rid of this cancer now before it spreads and entrenches our govt. quickly. I've seen this type of thing at the corporate level, let alone at the presidency level. These people quickly build a network for themselves, trust nobody, and blames everyone else for their woes. He's already doing it now and it's going to get worse.

originally posted by: infolurker

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Businessman > Laywer

Trump > Politician

I never had a laywer give me money, have you?
I get pay checks from a businessman who hired me
edit on 14-12-2016 by suvorov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

These people quickly build a network for themselves, trust nobody, and blames everyone else for their woes.

Oh you have got to be kidding! Look at Obama. At Hillary. My God, you could cut the hypocrisy with a knife.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
You have it wrong. Good lawyers keep businessmen from becoming victims of themselves.

originally posted by: suvorov
Businessman > Laywer

Trump > Politician

I never had a laywer give me money, have you?
I get pay checks from a businessman who hired me

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You really should edit your opening post.

the fact that he's palling around with Putin

That statement right there is slander. Have you seen him palling around with Putin? Have you seen a video of him palling around with Putin? I'm guessing that the answer to those two questions is no. If in fact the answer to those questions is no you could be liable for defamation of character. You really should be more careful what you type.

You are no better than the MSM.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Obama/Hillary have issues like any other high powered politician. But I'm here to tell you all that I've worked with people like Trump before. People like that are at a whole different level when it comes to their ego.

These people quickly build a network for themselves, trust nobody, and blames everyone else for their woes.

Oh you have got to be kidding! Look at Obama. At Hillary. My God, you could cut the hypocrisy with a knife.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well let's see. There were several links between Putin, Trump, and Russian Banks before the election. Now his secretary of state is also in pretty good ties with Putin too. A little too convenient would you say?

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

You really should edit your opening post.

the fact that he's palling around with Putin

That statement right there is slander. Have you seen him palling around with Putin? Have you seen a video of him palling around with Putin? I'm guessing that the answer to those two questions is no. If in fact the answer to those questions is no you could be liable for defamation of character. You really should be more careful what you type.

You are no better than the MSM.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Why the hell should we compromise with the losers

Right. Like conservatives compromised with the winners four and eight years ao.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I fail to see how that constitutes palling around.

Sounds like more fake news to me.

It also seems to me that most reasonable people would want a decent rapport between the president of the U.S. and Russia.

Also being the president he will need to deal with all kinds of people. The good, the bad, and the ugly so to speak.

Politicians come to mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

That isn't how the process works.

Funny how compromise is only suggested when a Republicans wins.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
The only fact that I am dealing with is the fact that he's palling around with Putin who is in lock step with a war criminal executing women and children in Aleppo as I type. That is fact.

How many women and children did Obama drone to death?

*crickets*

<<   2  3 >>

join