It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing 411: The Movie - Official Trailer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Missing 411: The Movie features haunting interviews with people who have had their loved ones inexplicably vanish as well as park rangers reflecting on the baffling mystery.

Missing 411 seeks the answer to the unsolved disappearances of Thousands of visitors in our National Parks & Forests, all under similar circumstances
www.missing-411.com...
www.kickstarter.com...

A documentary that chronicles the similar disappearances of five children in the wilds of North America, across multiple decades.
IMDB - Missing 411 (2016)

Missing 411 - Official Trailer - Dec. 12, 2016

Canam Missing Project - Youtube Channel

Missing 411 - Movie Preview - Jan. 8, 2016

Missing 411 - Unofficial Trailer - July 17, 2015

I'm still looking forward to seeing this. For more information on Missing 411 or Author David Paulides search ATS, there are many good threads. I am unable to find an actual release date for the movie.

ATS Threads about the movie from July 17 & 18, 2015:
Missing 411 - The Movie
missing 411 new movie in the works
edit on 14-12-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If you can't wait for the movie (like me), check out the videos at the Canam Missing Project - Youtube Channel

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
When is this released?

I love reading about these cases.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

I'm not sure, he keeps bumping the release date ahead

Here's a really disturbing case if you haven't seen it

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

To be safe, the movie may not publicly debut until early 2017

Missing 411: The Movie November 10 · The latest on the movie, we are sitting at two film festivals right now waiting for denial or approval. The film must premier at the festival or they won't accept it. The venue the movie will be released hasn't been determined, but it will be available to the public early next year. This has been a steep learning curve with many twists and turns. Our goal is to find the one location where people can have access to the topic and understand the issues that surround the missing and their family. Thanks for your patience.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Listened to Paulides on C2C last night. Looking forward to the movie.

I'm glad that there aren't a bunch of clusters in my neck of the woods. Some of the disappearances make me downright uncomfortable to go into the woods...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Les Stroud is involved? Didn't know that, but glad to see him. These cases fascinate me, as I had my own extremely strange encounter in the hills of Eastern Ky when I was a teenager. Born and raised in those hills, knew them like the back of my hand and never heard of anyone having anything like it happen to them.
To this day, I don't have an explanation, but I have my own theory.
edit on 14-12-2016 by DAVID64 because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I had my own extremely strange encounter in the hills of Eastern Ky when I was a teenager.

I'm listening ...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Good for sharing being it's a needed reminder of the release.

Here's additional info to given an example of how much of a challenge this research into these missing persons can be;

Quote from the source link listed below with context from the video.

As I mentioned above, National Parks are known for their heavy law enforcement presence, and law enforcement always keeps records of crimes like missing people, homicides, robbery, etc. Imagine David’s surprise, especially as a former law enforcement officer, when he requested a list of missing persons from many of the different National Parks, and was always met with the response, “We don’t keep lists.”

What do you mean you don’t keep lists of missing children?? Give me a break! As you’ll see in the video below, the government later came back and said David could have a list, but it would cost him $1.4 Million Dollars?!?!? What?!? Do you have a list or not, and if so, why $1.4 Million? The video below gives you a brief overview just to wet your appetite, and then the next video contains the entire interview from Coast to Coast where George Knapp interviews David Paulides in detail.

Source

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My two cents:

1. Looking forward to the movie- some great investigative work by Paulides.

2. Elisa Lam case has SUPPOSEDLY been debunked/solved- she was off her meds and this resulted in her erratic behavior/death. I don't necessarily believe that this is case closed, but the family and court system apparently do.

3. One of the most intriguing aspects of the missing 411 cases for me, has been the high levels of GHB (Date Rape Drug) found in the blood of a large number of the bodies that were actually found. Paulides has speculated that some sort of aerosol technology was used to administer the GHB, because the amounts found were incredibly high, yet stomach contents did not indicate oral administration of the GHB. Who has the technology to administer aerosol GHB? The answer to this question might help solve the mystery of the Missing 411.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
My two cents:

1. Looking forward to the movie- some great investigative work by Paulides.

2. Elisa Lam case has SUPPOSEDLY been debunked/solved- she was off her meds and this resulted in her erratic behavior/death. I don't necessarily believe that this is case closed, but the family and court system apparently do.

3. One of the most intriguing aspects of the missing 411 cases for me, has been the high levels of GHB (Date Rape Drug) found in the blood of a large number of the bodies that were actually found. Paulides has speculated that some sort of aerosol technology was used to administer the GHB, because the amounts found were incredibly high, yet stomach contents did not indicate oral administration of the GHB. Who has the technology to administer aerosol GHB? The answer to this question might help solve the mystery of the Missing 411.

Yeah, the GHB thing is strange. I also heard some people were found with excessive amounts of alcohol in their body and some never drank before and never had access to alcohol. So it may or may not be just GHB. There are a lot of strange stuff. GHB is also naturally created by the brain. I wonder if it is possible for the body to create excessive amounts when induced with electromagnetic frequencies. In relation to the unproven Philadelphia experiment you need electromagnetic frequencies to teleport. Teleporting is something that also seems to occur with some of these cases.

A Nobel Prize winning biologist has ignited controversy after publishing details of an experiment in which a fragment of DNA appeared to ‘teleport’ or imprint itself between test tubes.

According to a team headed by Luc Montagnier, previously known for his work on HIV and AIDS, two test tubes, one of which contained a tiny piece of bacterial DNA, the other pure water, were surrounded by a weak electromagnetic field of 7Hz.
www.techworld.com...

Elisa Lam case seems much more confusing then just mental issues. The access door to the roof was inaccessible without a key. They said the container she was found in was to small to get inside with no way to even get up the container without a ladder. Then all of her blood was gone.

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting topic. I would rather most of these stories be debunked rather then left unexplained
edit on 15-12-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Would like to hear it.

Very excited about this movie. I have all the books, has made some sense of a few of my experiences. Most in the woods.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Got my copy today - can't wait to watch it

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt
I have listened to a few interviews with David Paulides and somewhere in these interviews a person who is highly respected by David told him about the experience of his wife.

She said to have seen something which was simular like the Predator in the Schwarzenegger movie in the woods. With simular I mean a transperant figure moving in the woods.

I can't help thinking.."What about that!!". We,self respecting conspiracy theorists "know" that hollywood is using deep clasified information in movies. They just make good stories...and that those in top of or food chain have the compulsion to inform the public covertly what they are up to.

Maybe it is a coincedence that 911 was also shown in a Schwartzenegger movie..The Terminator.

If you look at what it might be taking these people away it must be something intelligent, invisible....something with the technology to control the wheater...to erase all traces....something able to hoover in the skies..invisible. Something that can move freely on the ground without being seen...something invisible..

Something the government knows about...something many governments know about. It is as if a deal has been made with these intelligent beings to use the national parks for their "hunting grounds". I say this because all serious effort to get to the bottom of this is "sabotaged" by governments all over the world. where these people are disappearing.

Just saying..

edit on 25/5/2017 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: gmoneystunt
I have listened to a few interviews with David Paulides and somewhere in these interviews a person who is highly respected by David told him about the experience of his wife.

She said to have seen something which was simular like the Predator in the Schwarzenegger movie in the woods. With simular I mean a transperant figure moving in the woods.

I can't help thinking.."What about that!!". We,self respecting conspiracy theorists "know" that hollywood is using deep clasified information in movies. They just make good stories...and that those in top of or food chain have the compulsion to inform the public covertly what they are up to.

Maybe it is a coincedence that 911 was also shown in a Schwartzenegger movie..The Terminator.

If you look at what it might be taking these people away it must be something intelligent, invisible....something with the technology to control the wheater...to erase all traces....something able to hoover in the skies..invisible. Something that can move freely on the ground without being seen...something invisible..

Something the government knows about...something many governments know about. It is as if a deal has been made with these intelligent beings to use the national parks for their "hunting grounds". I say this because all serious effort to get to the bottom of this is "sabotaged" by governments all over the world. where these people are disappearing.

Just saying..

I heard that podcast as well, she was by an elementary school in the woods!

Whatever it is, it has the ability to manipulate some people as well as weather conditions.

Recently, we had a disappearance in Franklin Mass of a young, highly promising Mechanical Engineering student st approx 1:30am. He was less than a mile from home, and was going to walk a path. Nor'easter conditions blew in, a search ensued that day. Weather conditions wouldn't allow for helicopters/FLIR. For days, hundreds of police and qualified searchers combed the area. Local Mediums participated. One shoe was found by a golf course, another by the path with his shirt. People prayed for days for him and asked continually if they could help search, which was denied.

They found him 200 yards in back of the house he left, which was previously searched. Everyone is stating something is not right here. It is not just Natl Parks anymore., David Paulides books explain this.

You are right, whatever this is, has cloaking abilities it seems.
edit on 25-5-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Watched it last night and I must say...very VERY disappointed in this.

Here's a quote from a review, does a better job than I can do...

Just finished watching the movie. It seems like a great majority of the movie was spent on the Deorr Kunz Jr. case instead of truly mysterious disappearances. The opinion of almost everyone , that has had any involvement with the case, believes it is a murder case that was covered up by who did it and the FBI just doesn't have enough evidence to prosecute. Even the PI the parents had hired resigned from the case because he didn't believe the parents were being honest with him. I wish the documentary had focused more attention on the truly mysterious disappearances in our national parks and not so much on the Kunz case. I thought I was watching a tv show on this one cold case. With all the baffling cases in the books, why spend a great majority on this one? I don't mean to sound like this child's life was not important, but his disappearance more than likely has a rational explanation. I had hope for more and was really excited to see it out, but was left disappointed. The photography was excellent though. If you think this is going to be a movie as good as the books, you are in for a rude awakening. Only a few other cases from the book were included in the film briefly and the Jaryd Atadero was covered somewhat better. Please excuse errors as I am typing on my phone.

edit on 18-6-2017 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

The cinematography was awesome. The SAR and Ranger interviews were awesome.

I have to agree about the Kunz case; I actually caught a few discrepancies in that Isaacs story and feel either he had something to do with it, or a large bird. I hope they find that poor baby. As for Jessica's mother, her comment about "If they were that worried about the baby, they shouldn't have left him with the grandfather" was cruel imho.

I do wish they had covered more stories, but hoping there will be more movies.

I hope they find little DeOrr someday, and my heart hurt for Jaryds dad as well.

Overall, I still think it is a great movie.

edit on 18-6-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I could not believe what I saw in this movie. I have been waiting for far too long to finally watch this. When I saw it on Amazon i decided, what the hell, i'm going to purchase it and make a nice night out of this. I must say, i am BEYOND disappointed in the final result. I honestly got a COLD CASE FILES type of vibe while watching this and nothing compared to the disturbing eerie feeling his books or lectures have given me. A majority of the movie is focused on a handful of cases which do not really elaborate on the eeriness much except for the distance traveled in a short period of time by some of these missing children. NOTHING about abduction clusters, berry picking, extreme weather patterns following a disappearance, etc etc etc. In fact, he laid it out and discussed the topics in a manner that indirectly related it to mountain lions as the potential cause of the disappearances. SUPER BUMMED.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yep, i agree...

utter crap..not even close to what the books give us..

Sell out?????? Hmmmmm....

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Sell out?????? Hmmmmm....

Something about Paulides has been knawing at me for some time now.
As I demonstrated here.
Davids template can be used to help identify a search and rescue
effort that matches the 411 criteria early on in a case. And track it in
real time on the web. Not only has he failed to do so. He rarely mentions
this particular ocurrence. And never brings up the possibility of what
anyone who pays attention, can do to help us all familiarize these out
landish cookie cutter oddities.

I just don't trust him. I think he knows a lot more and that's the only
reason he doesn't say more or speculate.
edit on Rpm62917v33201700000004 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join