It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing 411: The Movie - Official Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Missing 411: The Movie features haunting interviews with people who have had their loved ones inexplicably vanish as well as park rangers reflecting on the baffling mystery.

Missing 411 seeks the answer to the unsolved disappearances of Thousands of visitors in our National Parks & Forests, all under similar circumstances
www.missing-411.com...
www.kickstarter.com...

A documentary that chronicles the similar disappearances of five children in the wilds of North America, across multiple decades.
IMDB - Missing 411 (2016)

Missing 411 - Official Trailer - Dec. 12, 2016

Canam Missing Project - Youtube Channel

Missing 411 - Movie Preview - Jan. 8, 2016

Missing 411 - Unofficial Trailer - July 17, 2015

I'm still looking forward to seeing this. For more information on Missing 411 or Author David Paulides search ATS, there are many good threads. I am unable to find an actual release date for the movie.

ATS Threads about the movie from July 17 & 18, 2015:
Missing 411 - The Movie
missing 411 new movie in the works
edit on 14-12-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If you can't wait for the movie (like me), check out the videos at the Canam Missing Project - Youtube Channel

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
When is this released?

I love reading about these cases.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

I'm not sure, he keeps bumping the release date ahead

Here's a really disturbing case if you haven't seen it

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

To be safe, the movie may not publicly debut until early 2017

Missing 411: The Movie November 10 · The latest on the movie, we are sitting at two film festivals right now waiting for denial or approval. The film must premier at the festival or they won't accept it. The venue the movie will be released hasn't been determined, but it will be available to the public early next year. This has been a steep learning curve with many twists and turns. Our goal is to find the one location where people can have access to the topic and understand the issues that surround the missing and their family. Thanks for your patience.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Listened to Paulides on C2C last night. Looking forward to the movie.

I'm glad that there aren't a bunch of clusters in my neck of the woods. Some of the disappearances make me downright uncomfortable to go into the woods...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Les Stroud is involved? Didn't know that, but glad to see him. These cases fascinate me, as I had my own extremely strange encounter in the hills of Eastern Ky when I was a teenager. Born and raised in those hills, knew them like the back of my hand and never heard of anyone having anything like it happen to them.
To this day, I don't have an explanation, but I have my own theory.
edit on 14-12-2016 by DAVID64 because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I had my own extremely strange encounter in the hills of Eastern Ky when I was a teenager.

I'm listening ...

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Good for sharing being it's a needed reminder of the release.

Here's additional info to given an example of how much of a challenge this research into these missing persons can be;

Quote from the source link listed below with context from the video.

As I mentioned above, National Parks are known for their heavy law enforcement presence, and law enforcement always keeps records of crimes like missing people, homicides, robbery, etc. Imagine David’s surprise, especially as a former law enforcement officer, when he requested a list of missing persons from many of the different National Parks, and was always met with the response, “We don’t keep lists.”

What do you mean you don’t keep lists of missing children?? Give me a break! As you’ll see in the video below, the government later came back and said David could have a list, but it would cost him $1.4 Million Dollars?!?!? What?!? Do you have a list or not, and if so, why $1.4 Million? The video below gives you a brief overview just to wet your appetite, and then the next video contains the entire interview from Coast to Coast where George Knapp interviews David Paulides in detail.

Source

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My two cents:

1. Looking forward to the movie- some great investigative work by Paulides.

2. Elisa Lam case has SUPPOSEDLY been debunked/solved- she was off her meds and this resulted in her erratic behavior/death. I don't necessarily believe that this is case closed, but the family and court system apparently do.

3. One of the most intriguing aspects of the missing 411 cases for me, has been the high levels of GHB (Date Rape Drug) found in the blood of a large number of the bodies that were actually found. Paulides has speculated that some sort of aerosol technology was used to administer the GHB, because the amounts found were incredibly high, yet stomach contents did not indicate oral administration of the GHB. Who has the technology to administer aerosol GHB? The answer to this question might help solve the mystery of the Missing 411.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
My two cents:

1. Looking forward to the movie- some great investigative work by Paulides.

2. Elisa Lam case has SUPPOSEDLY been debunked/solved- she was off her meds and this resulted in her erratic behavior/death. I don't necessarily believe that this is case closed, but the family and court system apparently do.

3. One of the most intriguing aspects of the missing 411 cases for me, has been the high levels of GHB (Date Rape Drug) found in the blood of a large number of the bodies that were actually found. Paulides has speculated that some sort of aerosol technology was used to administer the GHB, because the amounts found were incredibly high, yet stomach contents did not indicate oral administration of the GHB. Who has the technology to administer aerosol GHB? The answer to this question might help solve the mystery of the Missing 411.

Yeah, the GHB thing is strange. I also heard some people were found with excessive amounts of alcohol in their body and some never drank before and never had access to alcohol. So it may or may not be just GHB. There are a lot of strange stuff. GHB is also naturally created by the brain. I wonder if it is possible for the body to create excessive amounts when induced with electromagnetic frequencies. In relation to the unproven Philadelphia experiment you need electromagnetic frequencies to teleport. Teleporting is something that also seems to occur with some of these cases.

A Nobel Prize winning biologist has ignited controversy after publishing details of an experiment in which a fragment of DNA appeared to ‘teleport’ or imprint itself between test tubes.

According to a team headed by Luc Montagnier, previously known for his work on HIV and AIDS, two test tubes, one of which contained a tiny piece of bacterial DNA, the other pure water, were surrounded by a weak electromagnetic field of 7Hz.
www.techworld.com...

Elisa Lam case seems much more confusing then just mental issues. The access door to the roof was inaccessible without a key. They said the container she was found in was to small to get inside with no way to even get up the container without a ladder. Then all of her blood was gone.

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting topic. I would rather most of these stories be debunked rather then left unexplained
edit on 15-12-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Would like to hear it.

Very excited about this movie. I have all the books, has made some sense of a few of my experiences. Most in the woods.

new topics

top topics

join