It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going Up Over 3,000 Flags!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I am humbled.

Over 3 THOUSAND times people found a thread I made to at least be interesting. It doesn't mean they liked it, necessarily.

If I flag I usually star. On occasion I flag and don't star or the opposite, on the OP for the star.

If I don't like the title, I won't flag- I will still star the OP if I like it. If I find thread important, I may flag it but not star the OP. That means I think I want others to have a look- even if it is something I disagree with and won't be participating in the thread.

Even though sometimes it feels like an uphill battle here- with the 'side' I am on, ATS seems to be recovering and coming together on various topics. It's been a tough 5 or so months. I don't expect it to get a lot easier soon, but it has gotten measurably easier.

As long as we keep to general conspiracy and avoid political conspiracy a little more, I think we get better as a whole group.

I seem harsh sometimes, but I will always read your WHOLE OP and read the WHOLE article and watch the WHOLE video- even if sometimes it is incredibly long...before I post.

Thank you to all who have flagged. It does mean quite a bit to me. This entire place is like a second family, even those I constantly disagree with. If I didn't have a care, I would just ignore you.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I like you.

We agree on nothing.

I only read a couple sentences and never watch a video.

But hey, you're a worthy opponent.

I think you're a cool chick...

edit on 14-12-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

"I am humbled."

I've seen a lot of brashness over the years on ATS, but this takes the cake.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
This entire place is like a second family, even those I constantly disagree with. If I didn't have a care, I would just ignore you.

Its more like a first family at a endless thanksgiving dinner with your entire extended family there..creepy uncle john, the racist grandmother everyone tries to just smile politely at. your dad who thinks you made all the wrong choices, especially with those "friends" you used to hang out with in high school 20 years ago that is still relevant today somehow, your mother who is hitting the medical perscriptions harder than a heroin addict, your various siblings all calling you a idiot...

...hmm..maybe I will skip next years thanksgiving..

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Congratulations on your new milestone !!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I like you.

We agree on nothing.

I only read a couple sentences and never watch a video.

But hey, you're a worthy opponent.

I think you're a cool chick...

ty

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

"I am humbled."

I've seen a lot of brashness over the years on ATS, but this takes the cake.

Brash? That was the word that came to mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: reldra
This entire place is like a second family, even those I constantly disagree with. If I didn't have a care, I would just ignore you.

Its more like a first family at a endless thanksgiving dinner with your entire extended family there..creepy uncle john, the racist grandmother everyone tries to just smile politely at. your dad who thinks you made all the wrong choices, especially with those "friends" you used to hang out with in high school 20 years ago that is still relevant today somehow, your mother who is hitting the medical perscriptions harder than a heroin addict, your various siblings all calling you a idiot...

...hmm..maybe I will skip next years thanksgiving..

LOL, exactly.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Congratulations on your new milestone !!

Ty xuen

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Do they give you a free hat with that?
Kinda like that "free" toothbrush the dentist gives ya...lol

Anyways, good job!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Congratulations!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Do they give you a free hat with that?
Kinda like that "free" toothbrush the dentist gives ya...lol

Anyways, good job!

TY...no, no free hats..but they SHOULD! That is a conspiracy in and of itself!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

TY ezra
And a nice video too!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Good for you if you like them.

3k sounds good, maybe I'll post more hello kitty threads to get there, those were my best.

The only stat I really care about is those misterious points they take from you when they delete a comment... I wonder if I'll ever get even back to 0 on those

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing Reldra. It's good to have folks challenge each other and dig deeper into motives, details, and of course of very high importance to fact-check.

You are a fine contributor and we are lucky to have you as a member here. Here's to 3,000 + more flags my friend.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Good for you if you like them.

3k sounds good, maybe I'll post more hello kitty threads to get there, those were my best.

The only stat I really care about is those misterious points they take from you when they delete a comment... I wonder if I'll ever get even back to 0 on those

LOl. I do like them. I like Hello Kitty as well, that might do something. I would flag 'cool places to get Hello Kitty Stuff Cheap'.

I think they only take points for political trolling and baiting...wait no...that one is double points removed.

I have never gotten a straight answer on other points removed. Some answers say 'it has not effected your points, that is a legacy function'. Some answers say it has not taken from your applause points. I really have no clear idea.

Go ahead...you make that board business thread...I dare you!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Thanks for sharing Reldra. It's good to have folks challenge each other and dig deeper into motives, details, and of course of very high importance to fact-check.

You are a fine contributor and we are lucky to have you as a member here. Here's to 3,000 + more flags my friend.

ThankYou very much FamCore!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am gonna listen to this nice video from ezra again before I go off to the online game I play.

all

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Congrats...I never flag or star. Never have...maybe should.

Ive got over 11,000 stars and only like 4 flags (really...like 300+)...so I figure my comments are appreciated...and by the number of my flags...my threads suck!

Congrats relda! 'Always find your stuff interesting! Best....MS

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What , a thread to brag yet again ? Lets see .
1 for karma
1 for wats
Now this....
At least this one wasnt a one liner.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join