It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Made Up Tale of Anti-Muslim Attack by Men Shouting 'Trump'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You forgot dangerous and un-American.

Re the OP, silly woman. At least she was exposed. Good luck repairing your reputation. The internet is forever.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Violater1

OP?

Anyone who supported Trump over Hillary is a;
Racist
Uneducated
Sexist
xenophobe
Ignorant
Unenlightened
Deplorable
Domestic terrorist.

I thought you knew that.

ROFLMAO

Oh $n!p that was funny.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yet another fake attack to add to a growing list. Here are a few more...
dailycaller.com...

I wonder if these geniuses have ever heard about the boy who cried wolf?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's silly to want evidence? Wow, speak of denying ignorance.

LOL "Trump hateful".
edit on 14-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wow, yet another fake 'victim'.
I haven't seen one verified case of Trump supporters committing any hate crime post the election, just a lot of fake, staged attacks getting airtime.

Can this woman go to jail for faking this? I hope so. A couple of years locked up might cure her of her mental issues.
edit on 14/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Never trust anyone from an ideology that not only condones lying to non-believers but mandates it, if it can somehow further the ideology and publicize their imagined struggle.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Wow, yet another fake 'victim'.
I haven't seen one verified case of Trump supporters committing any hate crime post the election, just a lot of fake, staged attacks getting airtime.

Can this woman go to jail for faking this? I hope so. A couple of years locked up might cure her of her mental issues.

Reminds me of :The Ahmed Mohamed clock incident occurred when a 14-year-old boy, Ahmed Mohamed, was arrested on September 14, 2015, at MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas, for bringing an alleged hoax bomb to school.
I wonder, if Klinton would have been elected, if this would have turned out differently.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: Violater1

I don't believe in any of these hate crimes they claim were perpetrated by Trump supporters. Till there is video evidence and proof they are Trump supporters I will not believe it. On the other hand there are numerous attacks on Trump supporters on video. Funny how the MSM and leftists ignore those despite there being video evidence isn't it?

All these swastikas in college bathrooms more likely drawn up by the losers. After all they are known to wave the Nazi flag in protest.

But that is also silly, there are hate crimes that have been perpetrated by Trump supporters. Trump himself has been hateful, yet not committed a crime in that way as of yet.

Its funny but the only hate crimes Ive seen proof of have been those commited AGAINST Trump supporters, plenty of video and actual evidence of those.

The old guy getting beaten and then having his car stolen while a crowd shouts "beat his ass, he voted for Trump" was a favourite of mine

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

According to that woman you don't need evidence and if you have evidence who cares. It's "silly" to need evidence. Ugh.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Jefferton
Yes this one was fake, so hate crimes must not exist.

I love racist logic.

Guys like you see racists like the people of Salem saw Witches. it's a sickness of the brain.

Gave you a star.

This is spot on.

I hope she is charged and thrown the book at to set an example of this kind of nonsense.

Americas needs to heal after being bombarded by divisiveness for the past 8 years - that has inspired incidents such as these.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

originally posted by: TheBulk

I love racist logic.

Guys like you see racists like the people of Salem saw Witches. it's a sickness of the brain.

Gave you a star.

This is spot on.

I hope she is charged and thrown the book at to set an example of this kind of nonsense.

Americas needs to heal after being bombarded by divisiveness for the past 8 years - that has inspired incidents such as these.

Or give her a spot on dancing with the stars.

Hmmm.. I recall a certain Ryan Locthe from the Olympics only a few months ago in not a dissimilar predicament... What was the verdict then?
a new gig on national tv.
Yea...
The kid lied and used the soup du jour as her alibi because she missed her curfew or something...

Maybe we should make examples of that cop who shot herself and said it was a black male, or that cop who set his house on fire and said it was blm etc.. Etc...
It turns out everyone do these kinda things huh...
We don't have to make an "example" out a dumb ass teenager when grown adults who represent a country and law enforcement are guilty of the same... Or do you think this is an exception...

edit on 15-12-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I love racist logic.

Amen. Does this incident not also expose a mistrust in the Muslim community of law enforcement?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I love racist logic.

The poster never claimed that hate crimes dont exist, he/she said that actual incidences are rare. As was demonstrated by the op false hate crime claims are a real thing. Im prepared to bet that I dislike liberal strawman arguments and their fallacious logic much more than you love what you erroneously term the logic of racists.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You forgot Fascist there too.

I hear fascists scream it all the time, so I think we are honorary members

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Real fascists don't validate parking.

That's how you tell the difference.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightTerrors

I love racist logic.

Amen. Does this incident not also expose a mistrust in the Muslim community of law enforcement?

Wait, you're saying LE doesn't trust the Muslim community even though they spent many, many man-hours investigating her claim that a crime was committed, and then charged her when the result of that investigation was "dick all" and they came to the conclusion she wasted their time, and taxpayers' money?

And that's somehow evidence of mistrust?

Can you see anything at all with your head that far up your ass?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NightTerrors

Amen seriously?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
All the fake "we muslim's are unfairly being attacked" MSM crap is sickening.
In the mean time the real attacks are quickly forgotten.
Just a few:
London bombings 7 July 2005

November 2015 Paris

14 July 2016 Nice, France.

Berlin Christmas Market Terror attack

Anyone stupid enough to believe that it IS not happening here, will be subject to Darwin Awards. I'm afraid it will only get worse.

edit on V082016Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 21 Dec 2016 22:08:50 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join