It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Russia is the source of the leaked DNC emails, I'm glad they did it!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If Russia is the source of the leaked DNC emails, I'm glad they did it! Exposing corruption is ALWAYS a good thing. Thank you Russia.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE
If Russia is the source of the leaked DNC emails, I'm glad they did it! Exposing corruption is ALWAYS a good thing. Thank you Russia.

I truly don't believe the Russians had anything to do with it, however, if they did then I believe that having the truth revealed is more important than how it was revealed.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

How in any form, is that patriotism?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is not a thread.

edit on 14-12-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Well, they didnt do the job, as the preponderance of evidence points out, however Barack Obama...no matter what your politics DID interfere with Israeli politics using tax payer money to attempt to build opposition to Netenyahu. Im not saying one way or the other how I feel about Israel or its leadership, but this IS the pinnacle of hippocracy not withstanding Hillary preaching about how bad it was for Trump not to accept the results of the election...that is, when she still believed she could win...actually Obama preached the same sermon too...odd.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I mean, I agree, but I can fill in the blanks a bit till closed?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Like another thread said; if it was the Russians they should be called undocumented patriots.. I think personally it was an inside job by one of our own intel agencies feeding Wikileaks... But I wasn't there so just call it an opinion..

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

If supporting corruption is patriotic, Then I don't want to be patriotic. Supporting (our) government just because it's (ours), is what happened in Nazi Germany. Corruption is bad ALWAYS.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

What is more important to humans?

The message or the messenger?

For most it's a no-brainer but if focusing on the messenger helps folks cope with devastating loss then so be it, they only make themselves out to be fools in the eyes of those focused in on the message.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE

originally posted by: bknapple32

If supporting corruption is patriotic, Then I don't want to be patriotic. Supporting (our) government just because it's (ours), is what happened in Nazi Germany. Corruption is bad ALWAYS.

You dont have to support our corrupt government to be patriotic. I sure dont. And to me, one isnt patriotic if they openly welcome the type of political espionage from a foreign nation that would merit a war. Now had this come from an ally attempting to save us from our selves, sure. But you dont know the motives of Russia, should they be behind the hacks. Or where those motives eventually lead. My guess is its not a 1 phase plan being sophisticated as it was.

But I dont buy that it was Russia yet ,so lets not jump the gun.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Well at least you're honest and not contorting yourself in fits of denial. That said, you're perfectly okay with a foreign government interfering in our elections in order to install a puppet just to lift sanctions?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Should Israel, Libya and Syria feel differently? What did Obamas policies do there?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I don't know what's the problem with the nationality of the persons who exposed all that corruption.

Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore. Ronald Reagan won the Cold War.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Always supposition, generalities and appearance equals courtroom proven facts of a case to liberals. Just because you think something or something appears to be true, that is only something you concluded because of the pictures in your head. Daydreams are not courtroom rules of evidence.

Prove it in a court of law using evidentiary rules an investigation or trial can accept. If you can't you are spouting funny pictures swirling around in your not so well head.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Do not bundle someone using lies to influence an election, with someone using the truth to inform the voters. I prefer the leaks to be one sided, than no sided at all.

The truth from your enemy is still better than a lie from your friend.

Now that leaked emails have caused so much unhappiness to the democratic party, I am sure they will wanting to find some emails of their own to have fun with. I kinda like the idea of both parties hacking into each other and searching around.... good luck to the both of them, I wish them many successes.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
This is not a thread.

Just watch, it'll have 100 flags and 300 stars in an hour or two

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Well at least you're honest and not contorting yourself in fits of denial. That said, you're perfectly okay with a foreign government interfering in our elections in order to install a puppet just to lift sanctions?

Straw man argument, Not even a good one . Your premise is baseless.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
Do not bundle someone using lies to influence an election, with someone using the truth to inform the voters. I prefer the leaks to be one sided, than no sided at all.

The truth from your enemy is still better than a lie from your friend.

Now that leaked emails have caused so much unhappiness to the democratic party, I am sure they will wanting to find some emails of their own to have fun with. I kinda like the idea of both parties hacking into each other and searching around.... good luck to the both of them, I wish them many successes.

I agree. It's OUR government we need to know whats going on.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I dont call letting the truth be known interfering . The Russians have been trying to enlighten us on the US's involvement in the Middle East for some time now .Especially Syria and ISIS. Do you call that "interfering" against the Obama Admin ?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
As said , the truth is the truth . Doesnt matter if Russia, North Korea , China , etc. lets it be known to the US.As long as it is
The Russians an Putin have been trying to enlighten the people of the US on Obama's alignment in the Middle East regarding Syria and Isis.It hasnt caught on yet. Maybe it will with the Congressional Bill put forward to stop the support and funding of ISIS started by the Obama admin

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join