It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Likens President-Elect Trump To JFK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
President-elect Donald Trump has an opportunity to establish "American leadership through innovation," Bill Gates told CNBC on Tuesday.
www.cnbc.com...

The Microsoft cofounder and Forbes-designated richest person in the world continued: "A lot of his message has been about ... where he sees things not as good as he'd like," the billionaire Microsoft co-founder said on "Squawk Box."
"But in the same way President Kennedy talked about the space mission and got the country behind that," Gates continued, "I think whether it's education or stopping epidemics ... [or] in this energy space, there can be a very upbeat message that [Trump's] administration is going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation."

Gates said he recently spoke on the phone with Trump, and discussed the power of innovation. "Of course, my whole career has been along those lines. And he was interested in listening to that. And I'm sure there will be further conversation."

finance.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AwrBT9Zd0VFYQsAAcH1x.9w4;_ylu=X3o'___'ByNXM5bzY5BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMz BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

www.businessinsider.com...

The billionaire philanthropist, who recently had a phone conversation with Trump to discuss clean energy and climate change, told CNBC that "there can be a very upbeat message" about a Trump administration.
edit on 14-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

This scares me.

I don't trust Bill Gates at all and if he is saying something positive about Trump it is probably just before he jabs a knife in his back. Bill Gates is 100% evil Globalist. This can't be how he really feels.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I like Trump, I think he may have some very good ideas, but can we hold off on the permanent erection at least till he's sworn in? I mean, let's wait till the guy actually does something worth cheering for, till we start comparing him to great Presidents of the past.

link   
If Trump is serious about bettering education or working on healthcare issues through technological innovation, etc, I'm all for it.

But he needs to start talking about it. He needs to to let us know that the campaign rhetoric was bull# and he is actually going to go to work on real issues.

link   
dp
edit on 14-12-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
During his helm at Microsoft, PC's operating Windows were dog-sh•t. He's a Globalist, GMO Supporter and wants us all to accept our Vaccines w/o question. Throws money around where he see's fit as long as they put up a Plaque with his name on it, gives PC's to 3rd World Countries in an effort to create new even cheaper labor force. I have obviously never held this man in high esteem, and never will. He thinks people should be manufactured in his crummy mold.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
He says "Get rid of regulatory barriers" smiling at the same time, that says volumes about a died-in-the-wool monopolist.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I have a feeling their presidency might turn out similar. ......

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Bill Gates is a globalist shill - I dislike him much more than Trump.

Gates it the epitomization of the elite and what they stand for.

It amazes me at how people continue comparing Trump to JFK lol. Absolutely retarded.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
They are both suave, debonaire and have extremely great hair.

Of course Bill Gates is a creepy little eugenics f$ck.
edit on 14-12-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: Eugenics is not good for people

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire
They're noth rich white boys, not in the secret societies, they're both womanizers, they're both going to end up being assassinated for sticking it to the fed (hopefully not).

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
a reply to: RomeByFire
They're noth rich white boys, not in the secret societies, they're both womanizers, they're both going to end up being assassinated for sticking it to the fed (hopefully not).

Bill Gates is going to end the fed?

I'm not even going to bother with explaining how little sense that statement makes... wow.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I heard this and was surprised. Hopefully Trump is just humouring him until he is sworn in.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
If Trump is serious about bettering education or working on healthcare issues through technological innovation, etc, I'm all for it.

But he needs to start talking about it. He needs to to let us know that the campaign rhetoric was bull# and he is actually going to go to work on real issues.

Introvert, I couldn't agree more. When the rubber hits the
road he'd better be in third gear and red-lined... or that
transport that dropped him off on Pennsylvania Ave is
going to need a clean up crew to glean engine parts off
the street and scrub off the dead oil.

Bad metaphors I know, but just the same Gates playing prophet
comparing Trump to somebody that got his administration
punctured in '63 is a little spooky from him ...especially
by virtue of the circles he's privy to.
If we recall that JFK was regarded as our last real president, and
threatened real change: we found out who was really running the
show for sure. Maybe just small bites off that sandwich, Chief....

PS: Extra bump amen. Maybe a fantastic alternative to breaking
the "CIA into a thousand pieces" would be quietly dismantling and
defunding the National Education Association into the dustbin of
oblivion. PPS always admired the common sense
edit on 14-12-2016 by derfreebie because: Unzipped PSI 8-71 , we agree to agree

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I bet the "Apple crowd" hates Bill Gates 10 times more today, than they did yesterday.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
They're noth rich white boys, not in the secret societies...

Except Kennedy was in a secret society. He even had them visit him at the White House.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I bet the "Apple crowd" hates Bill Gates 10 times more today, than they did yesterday.

After better than 25 years of helping others at work and at home:
with a disk operating system that made him a lot of money and
our ilk a lot of trouble-- I hope Melinda is exactly who they say.
And besides, only the good die young. RIP Steve

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This scares me.

I don't trust Bill Gates at all and if he is saying something positive about Trump it is probably just before he jabs a knife in his back. Bill Gates is 100% evil Globalist. This can't be how he really feels.

That's exactly what I thought. When I saw this, I felt it was more of a veiled threat than a compliment. Comparing Trump to JFK eh? How did JFK's presidency end? Refresh my memory. Oh yeah, now I remember. Bill Gates is a sick f***er.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This scares me.

I agree, thought it was a bit weird too. Like a subliminal whisper to other third-parties watching
edit on 14-12-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

After what his foundation were doing to the poorest in africa with sterility inducing additives in there supposedly free vaccine's I absolutely agree, I absolutely do not like the gates.
I would also say that Trump though I am warming to him (not from the US so my opinion does not matter) JFK was completely different, a different time and a different type of president who sadly never had time to really leave much of a legacy and would likely have caused a completely different America - and the world beyond it today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join