It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Passes Bill Allowing Government to Microchip Citizens with “Mental Disabilities”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: reldra

I can tell you right now, I have a chip and have x-ray of it. I don't need anymore intrusions. Now think of how spirits, and nature feel about us.

You do?
yes, I've posted it in another thread. It's on my shoulder blade, it caused me severe pain for a month. I am also disabled because the voices never stop the b.s.. remember, Hitler blamed the Reichstag on a "mentally ill" boy.

Well, link to it. Is it still in?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: CranialSponge

I would start with men who wear pink ties and pin striped shirts with their suit.

Throw in suspenders and you've got a deal

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: homeskillet

LOL

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
We should get an ATS office pool going as to who's going to be awarded the big government micro-chipping contract.

Pfizer ?
Monsanto/Bayer ?
Walmart ?
Starbucks ?
Koch Bros ?
Goldman Sachs ?
Pepsi Co ?
Exxon Mobile ?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
"" House Passes Bill Allowing Government to Microchip Citizens with “Mental Disabilities” ""

I can only imagine some of the people that are afraid of this.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Brought you to by the "small-government," clowns themselves.

I wonder where are all of those who constantly go on tirades about "the Unconstituional," and big bad scary evil leftists are at.

link   
a reply to: GreyScale

This was tried during the 90s, but people never went for it, it didn't died down just no money for the chip makers.

In the original Obamacare bill this was talk about, but many said that it was not going to happen.

It comes to how the public will accept this, is not mandatory and it never will be, but is to the people to chose what they want or not.

One of the main issues is the possibility of the body rejection, tumors of the site or the chip and cancer.

link   
a reply to: gspat

Study Jose Delgado for what the chip is for

link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
We should get an ATS office pool going as to who's going to be awarded the big government micro-chipping contract.

Pfizer ?
Monsanto/Bayer ?
Walmart ?
Starbucks ?
Koch Bros ?
Goldman Sachs ?
Pepsi Co ?
Exxon Mobile ?

I vote Monsanto/Bayer

link   

Pfizer ?
Monsanto/Bayer ?
Walmart ?
Starbucks ?
Koch Bros ?
Goldman Sachs ?
Pepsi Co ?
Exxon Mobile ?

Lay's?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Pfizer ?
Monsanto/Bayer ?
Walmart ?
Starbucks ?
Koch Bros ?
Goldman Sachs ?
Pepsi Co ?
Exxon Mobile ?

The way things are going, Trump will turn it over to the Ruskies....

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"" House Passes Bill Allowing Government to Microchip Citizens with “Mental Disabilities” ""

People who value American freedom? Especially in the case of those who can't necessarily and/or physically take care of themselves?

In no way should any American who thrusts the term freedom around support microchipping within a populace of free citizens.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I think its my left side, cleverly placed near the heart.
I've been abused bad because of it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

We do cross swords at times because of our politics but stories like this are above politics there is an agenda and if anyone thinks its going away because Trump is president is sadly mistaken.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: GreyScale

This was tried during the 90s, but people never went for it, it didn't died down just no money for the chip makers.

In the original Obamacare bill this was talk about, but many said that it was not going to happen.

It comes to how the public will accept this, is not mandatory and it never will be, but is to the people to chose what they want or not.

One of the main issues is the possibility of the body rejection, tumors of the site or the chip and cancer.

Where was it in the original Obamacare? Link please.

Also, there would be no rejection, there is under the skin birth control, I have never heard of any rejection, unless it wasn't done right and there was an infection. The chips now would probably be nanochips.

link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: reldra

We do cross swords at times because of our politics but stories like this are above politics there is an agenda and if anyone thinks its going away because Trump is president is sadly mistaken.

That is correct.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Let's start with PTSD. A mental disorder, they say.

So every veteran with over 90 days of combat pay.

Even the dislike of authority is considered a mental disorder known as “Oppositional Defiant Disorder."

I should imagine everyone should be afraid of this.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I don't like this $h/t at all. My mother has Alzheimer and would qualify under the terms set forth in this thread. I don't need the government to put a chip in her. I bought her a pretty pink key chain that she loves. It allows me to track her using a link on my cellphone. No chip necessary!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm putting all my money on Exxon Mobile for the win:

Trump -> Tillerson -> Oil -> plastics -> microchips

It's the new natural flow of things.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I think its my left side, cleverly placed near the heart.
I've been abused bad because of it.

I can't tell what that x ray is of. But you can always find a different doctor, just tell him you have a lot of pain there. Say you may have fallen on something at work...good way to get a second opinion. No, say while working outside on landscaping or something at your home. Many doctors won't look at it if it might be work-related.
edit on 14-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join