It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO disc-shaped object captured crossing moon's surface

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: LABTECH767

In the first video i still have absolutely no clue and they are constantly pointing at it in the video but i see nothing.
Could you post some still of where you think you see it all?

I was having the same issue.

My response was that maybe it was the TV camera and camera mast that was creating the reflection that LABTECH and the person who made the YouTube video said looked like a person or figure, but that response was only speculation because I didn't know exactly which reflection it was that LABTECH meant.

I could have been more direct in my assessment about the "person/figure" reflecting in the visor if I knew what reflection they which specific reflection they meant, because none of them looked enough like a figure for me to know which one was the point of discussion.

edit on 2016-12-19 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

To be perfectly clear on that point, could not make out anything clear in the visor but did notice a seperate seeming reflection that could be INTERPRETED as vaguely humanoid silhouette in shape, in all likelyhood I actually referenced a dud of a video there so the egg on that argument is I Accept on my face, but not the voice and the 'electro" which I would interpret as partially said electronic's though that IS my interpretation and of course in geology there are similar word's etc and though I am not versed in geology jargon there are of course Electrolytic reaction on earth which can leave compound's, be strange for them to form in a virtually atmosphere free environment though but perhaps not impossible as sodium, potassium etc can react with other chemicals in an completely anaerobic environment and of course in our atmosphere oxygen often just serves to block other reacton's anyway as it is highly reactive itself as we of course all know so therefore chemical reaction's do happen all the time in space and not just in planetary environment's though of course on a planet mineral and element therefore chemical concentation is of course vastly higher density wise than space I am sure though my mindset is obviously taken from a terrestrial point of view.

Now that said, this is a religious show, one of my favorites actually and this episode is definitely worth your time talking about UFO's, inter or hyper dimensional nature and hybrid's both in Genesis and today.

edit on 19-12-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join