It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denzel Washington just said what is on the minds of millions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

My favourite Denzel quote is: "You just stay humble, and see what happens..". That was in response to a question regarding how he responded to the success he began to achieve back at the outset of his acting career.

A fantastic person, a real role model for honesty, truth & integrity. I hope his recent comments go viral..!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: snchrnct

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Alex Jones says stuff like this all day long every day. I just cant understand why everyone's so impressed with Denzel . I guess it was the delivery.

Or maybe because he is one of the few celebreties/mouthpieces on camera that actually isn't preaching the "official" narrative on fake news or giving other nonsensical views on the matter.

All I have to say is..Charlie Sheen. Yeah i think its just the way Denzel says it.

Lets face it he's an actor, he remembers words for a living. So coming out with somebody else's words in a way that seems totally natural shouldn't be to difficult. He probably only said it because he couldn't think up his own clever phrase. Dont get me wrong though i like his movies.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
OH, I was going to say...Did he say, "My new movie is awesome, it's just like my last movie in which I played the same guy as the movie before that movie!"

Because that's what was on my mind when I saw Denzel's name...

<< 1  2   >>

join