It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Press Conference On Obama’s Birth Certificate @ 4PM Face B.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yeah, I don't have a raised seal and that's your entire argument for Obama being a Kenyan now isn't it?

Just to further cement the fact I'm a US citizen. I was in the USN. I worked in military intelligence, held a Top Secret/SCI clearance and you can only get that if you're a US citizen. Gov't agents did a thorough background check on me.

But I'm sure you think I'm lying about that as well.
edit on 14-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Stop it. Without a seal you don't even have a certified copy:

Page 19 in the pdf, Regulation 2.4, B(1)(b):

Hawaii Public Health Regulations, Chapter 8b

2.4 Issuance of Certified Copies of Vital Records
B. Standards for Copies of Vital Records
(1) Standard Copy
(b) Form of certification. Standard certified copies shall contain an appropriate certification statement over the signature of the registrar having custody of the record and be impressed with the RAISED seal of the issuing office. The signature may be photographed or entered by mechanical means. The paper shall display the official seal of the Department of Health or the seal of the State.

Link

The agency rules, page 6, Section 11-1-2(b):

(b) The official seal of the department of health shall be embossed near the signature of the director of health to verify commissions of appointment of deputy directors and notaries public, certificates, and other formal official documents on which the official seal has been customarily used or is appropriate to be used, as the director of health may determine on a case-by-case basis.

Link

I am just creeped out now by you. I won't respond to your completely BS, unverifiable claim. You put up nothing and acted like it is proof.
edit on 14-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yeah. It wouldn't surprise me if you had a top secret job. Many people that posted their alleged Hawaiian BCs online seem to do similar work.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

No, it's certified, you saw the stamp. Maybe raised seals aren't all they're cracked up to be and you should stop harping over it. Obama is a US citizen, get over it.

Now move onto Cruz or go away with your partisan hackery. (SPOILER ALERT: Cruz is a US citizen as well)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Yup, enjoy your bubble.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

No, it's certified, you saw the stamp. Maybe raised seals aren't all they're cracked up to be and you should stop harping over it.

Nope, the seal is mandated and regulated on ALL certified copies.

Page 19 in the pdf, Regulation 2.4, B(1)(b):

Hawaii Public Health Regulations, Chapter 8b

2.4 Issuance of Certified Copies of Vital Records
B. Standards for Copies of Vital Records
(1) Standard Copy
(b) Form of certification. Standard certified copies shall contain an appropriate certification statement over the signature of the registrar having custody of the record and be impressed with the RAISED seal of the issuing office. The signature may be photographed or entered by mechanical means. The paper shall display the official seal of the Department of Health or the seal of the State.

Link

Nice try.

You can kiss my bubble.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Please, kindly show me anywhere MotherMayEye has ever postulated where Obama might have been born?

Don't think she's ever speculated as to where he was or was not born, only that the copy of the birth certificate we've all been asked to accept as legitimate is, in fact, a very clever forgery. She has never speculated as to birthplace, she has only ever questioned the document itself.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I tend to have a more objective approach that some on this tread. I see what you are saying, and I say go to you tube. I will be the first to watch the video. So many people don't have any idea of the ins and outs that you know backwards and forwards. Please go for it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Correct.

Here's a nice example of where I've gone with that:
Link to a comment of mine.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Could be they will reveal the real Father.

Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Think anyone will be interested? There's so much disinfo that will wash away my efforts.

Case in point...the birth certificate with NO seal.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

At the end of the day, are you interested?

If so who cares if I am the only one who sees it. I have plenty of you tube stuff out there. I couldn't care less if no one watches it, I enjoy doing little things.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The bigger question is, why game a birth certificate when we know his mother was a US citizen and thus he automatically is a US citizen, regardless of where he was born and regardless of his father's citizenship.

Why was this ever a thing at all? People who acknowledge his mother was a US citizen, and who can apparently read, still bought into this. Personally, I think it was just an exercise in measuring the level of gullibility in the population.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

At the end of the day, are you interested?

If so who cares if I am the only one who sees it. I have plenty of you tube stuff out there. I couldn't care less if no one watches it, I enjoy doing little things.

I used to blog on this. Video is kind of a big task for communicating, in my world. I will seriously consider though with your words of encouragement.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

The bigger question is, why game a birth certificate when we know his mother was a US citizen and thus he automatically is a US citizen, regardless of where he was born and regardless of his father's citizenship.

Why was this ever a thing at all? People who acknowledge his mother was a US citizen, and who can apparently read, still bought into this. Personally, I think it was just an exercise in measuring the level of gullibility in the population.

Not so. This was the law at the time Obama was born, in 1961:

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.

Link

Stanley Ann Dunham was only 18 when Obama was born. So, she would have been too young to pass on citizenship IF he was born outside the U.S. Not that I think he was. Just correcting your comment.

ETA: I mean, his mother was apparently a U.S. citizen, but too young to pass citizenship on to him IF he was born outside the U.S.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
dem black guy born in Hawaii runs for president and conservatives say: HE'S A MUSLIM FOREIGNER.

repub white guy born in Panama runs for president and conservatives say: (silence)

repub white guy born in Canada runs for president and conservatives say: (silence)

He was voted in twice so it must not have mattered that much.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Sheriff Arpaio will be giving a final conclusion to the Obama birth cert. on Thursday @ 4PM.

You mean that old fart is still alive?
And that's all that criminal can talk about, regurgitated birther puke?
Time to fade away, Joe, or live in one of your tents in the desert!
Pffft!

And who, exactly, is still hanging onto that old crap?
Really?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This must be a hoax?
Live stream off one individuals facebook page?
Can you even do that?
Won't the page crash?
Who gets the add space?

Ain't buying it

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Very true, but that is just something birthers ignore.

Why was this ever a thing at all?

Simply have a look at pictures of all past Presidents, and you will clearly see why it is a "thing"!

People who acknowledge his mother was a US citizen, and who can apparently read, still bought into this. Personally, I think it was just an exercise in measuring the level of gullibility in the population.

It really shows just how gullible birthers actually are, when a President or Presidential candidate does not even need a birth certificate at all!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: Ranger351

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: xuenchen
I hope they were able to get the sealed court documents on the Hawaiian adoption.

The question is:

Does a foreign born adoptee in 1961 automatically become a natural born citizen?

Yes. International adoptions are covered by the Hague Convention, of which the US is a signatory. The child automatically receives an IH-3 visa to enter the country and automatically becomes a citizen upon arrival.

Citizen yes, natural born... Not thinking it's so, unless mother was a US citizen, but I am not an expert or lawyer, so I'm just offering my take on it

I am a lawyer and by law an adopted child has the same status as if he or she were the biological child of the adoptive parents, so, yes, natural born citizen.

The adoption court orders also authorize a birth certificate to be issued also.

Correct?

And the BC may not indicate an adoption ?

Remember this is in Hawaii in 1961 before they changed the laws in the mid 1960s.

The birth certificate is usually issued by the country of adoption and I don't know the laws of every country in the world.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join